Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Down With Stroke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Down With Stroke (10931 Views)

Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos / Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Is Dead (Pix)... / Another Nollywood Veteran Actor David Ihezie Dies In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Down With Stroke by cchampme(m): 7:21am On Nov 12, 2011
Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Down With Stroke: Calls For Nigerians Help

The famous Nigerian Movie actor Enebeli Elebuwa has been down with Stroke for the past one month. Informations confirm that he was admitted at the St. Luke’s hospital, Sabo, Yaba, Lagos. That is where He is presently receiving treatment from.

To further his treatment Enebeli Elebuwa calls for financial help from fans, well wishers and the Delta State Government.

Remember only prayers will not help, help with your substance as well as your prayers.

Get well soon Sir
source: http://www.latestgists.com/enebeli-elebuwa-down-with-stroke-for-the-past-one-month/

Re: Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Down With Stroke by freecocoa(f): 9:25am On Nov 12, 2011
Financial help ke?ah ah
Na wa o,he's pretty In a bad shape if that pix is anything to go by,I wish him quickest recovery,I no get money I for help,but I'm sure my prayers will go a long way.

But seriously nollywood don finish o.
Re: Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Down With Stroke by Afam4eva(m): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2011
From one wahala to the other. That pic was taken when one of his eye was plucked off. ow he's down with stroke. Don Jazzy should come to his aid.
Re: Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Down With Stroke by freecocoa(f): 9:41am On Nov 12, 2011
Did you say his eyes was plucked off?as in? Abeg kowaa.
Re: Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Down With Stroke by Afam4eva(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2011
I'm not sure if it was plucked off. But the newspaper report made it seem so. Someone actually fingered his eye.
Re: Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Down With Stroke by freecocoa(f): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2011
Okay,
I was shocked o.
Re: Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Down With Stroke by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 12, 2011
i tort don baba J is his son? Na wa oh!
Re: Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Down With Stroke by pastilo: 9:54am On Nov 12, 2011
i wish him quickest recovery , Amen but i hear say DON JAZZY na one of is children how come is not coming to his aid.
Re: Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Down With Stroke by Afam4eva(m): 9:57am On Nov 12, 2011
Don Jazzy is his nephew, not son.
Re: Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Down With Stroke by kings112(m): 10:03am On Nov 12, 2011
I wish him a quick recovery
Re: Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Down With Stroke by onchefx: 10:10am On Nov 12, 2011
watin dey happen nolly wood don finish o!!!
Re: Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Down With Stroke by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 12, 2011
I dont know why u posters always try to mislead people, that pix above is almost 3 years old, it is the pix taken when a guy beat Elebuwa in a street 3 years back, and not a current pix undecided
Re: Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Down With Stroke by trimwis: 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2011
na wa for Nigerians, THE GUY DID NOT NEED MONEY OH HE ONLY NEED PRAYERS
Re: Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Down With Stroke by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2011
e
Re: Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Down With Stroke by btlasisi(m): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2011
Haba Naija people we are not known to be this heartless. Needless to pass unhelpful comments if you can not help financially or prayer wise.

It is his own turn today we do not know whose turn tomorrow. Don't ever laugh or make jest out of other people misfortune because no one knows tomorrow.

I wish him quickest recovery.

The organisers should provide a bank account we can donate
Re: Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Down With Stroke by tellwisdom: 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2011
Which account do i pay to??
Re: Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Down With Stroke by tkarunwi: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2011
Veteran, I pray God will give you divine healing. We still need more of you in Nollywood
Re: Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Down With Stroke by cutiebabe: 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2011
It's quite a pity, wish him speedy recovery. Don Jazzy is not Enebeli's son, I don't think they are even related in any way.
Re: Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Down With Stroke by juman(m): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2011
tkarunwi:

Veteran, I pray God will give you divine healing. We still need more of you in Nollywood

Ameen. Get well soon sir.
Re: Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Down With Stroke by andyanders: 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2011
Wishing him speedy recovery
Re: Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Down With Stroke by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2011
Sorry Grandpa
Re: Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Down With Stroke by atasteve: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2011
Quick recovery
Re: Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Down With Stroke by barighona: 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2011
Ten of the strangest sports venues and Madonna "very upset" at new song leak

http://hotcelebritieswomenphoto..com/2011/11/ten-of-strangest-sports-venues-and.html

http://hotcelebritieswomenphoto..com/2011/11/ten-of-strangest-sports-venues-and.html

Ten of the strangest sports venues.USS Carl Vinson is certainly the most unusual venue for any college basketball game, but it's not the most atypical setting ever for a sporting event. Read on to see where I'd rank the Carrier Classic in my top 10.
Re: Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Down With Stroke by cynthiafred67(f): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2011
I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Down With Stroke by kholis(m): 10:50am On Nov 14, 2011
His Account details should be provided, pls.
Re: Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Down With Stroke by abiike: 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2011
Hope this is not another pa kasumu scam. If he is truly ill and not being used by scam artists to make money. I wish him well but I pray that if death is in his nearest future, may he not suffer. I hope Nollywood will come to his aid and not wait until his death to organise tribute and fund raising and bicker amongst themselves like silly children.

(1) (Reply)

Slim VS Thick Rihanna, How Would You Prefer To Rock Her? Photo / NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) / Wife Cuts Off Husband's Penis, Cooks It With Noodles For Cheating (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.