Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1273513 members, 1749023 topics. Date: Monday, 24 November 2014 at 05:14 PM

Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. (13840 Views)

Edit Your Movie Script / Movie Scripts For Sale: International Standard / Just How Much Do Movie Scripts Cost In Ghana And Nigeria? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by Jcreations: 8:42am On Nov 12, 2011
Sell your Movie Scripts for thousands of $$$.

Meet movie Directors/Producers looking for scripts
Can you write screenplays, scripts or do you have movie ideas?
Meet over 150 movie Directors & Producers in Nollywood, Australia, Canada and India.
With the UK and US Directors soon to be added.

Log on to www.Nollywoodscripts.com

**Endorsed by the United Kingdom Producers, Nigerian Producers Association, International Association of Independent Producers and the Independent Stage-play Producers**
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by fineboy200: 9:09am On Nov 19, 2011
I HAVE A SCRIPT THAT CENTERS on the tale of a young man who lost his blissful existence to drug addiction and a drug baron/ politician who represents the callous elites who take delight in playing politics under-toned with shady sources of income.

THE SCRIPT IS READY.

Thanks

Ugo Okeke

Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by Kpusmokuti: 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2011
I have good script with tight concepts, a different concept from the many that Nollywood had offered us. Reach me through my e-mail or phone no; after a one on one talk with you then i can send you a preface of the content of the script and a little impression that's contained in the Script.

E-mail: davidson4hope@yahoo.com
Phone No. 08132984926, 07052704356
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by tosint: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2011
I have a movie script suitable for production in the xtian movie industry. The movie will rock the world call me on 08084860666 or 08105445403 -Tosin Ogunshola tosinodunayo@yahoo.com
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by vinderbilt: 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2011
Cool,
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by Provi: 8:45am On Dec 17, 2011
Hello,

I have some amazing movie ideas I want to sell. Nollywood has not produced something like this before. Maybe because the movie is partly based on a unique true story. I can put the ideas into scripts too!!! Let me know who is interested,

Please not that I live in Ontario, CN and that I am a 19 year old university student. My number is 1 905 518 7459 and my email is kakaprovidence@gmail.com.

Let me also know if you need actresses.

Thank you,
Providence.
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by ephilipand: 5:05am On Dec 19, 2011
Jcreations:

Sell your Movie Scripts for thousands of $$$.

Meet over 150 movie Directors & Producers in Nollywood, Australia, Canada and India.

**Endorsed by the United Kingdom Producers, Nigerian Producers Association, International Association of Independent Producers and the Independent Stage-play Producers**

I have dream of winning an oscar someday,I lack the education but I have the stories (true life) that can be made a movie and I also have season film ideas that can and will compete with 24, Merlin, Spartacus and other if real money spent. How can I be helped?
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by ephilipand: 5:07am On Dec 19, 2011
I have movie ideas.
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by skyhighweb: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2011
them never settle with wp7 finish
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by skyhighweb: 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2011
08056620409 call, got lot of ideas the problem is, it will come out bad on tv oh men home videos anyway hala at me
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by egaruba(m): 8:25am On Jan 01, 2012
RATED E SCREENPLAYS - UNLOCKING CREATIVITY

FROM SCRIPT TO SCREEN!

About:   
Screenplay Writing & Consultation Service.

Company Overview:   
RATED E offers the very best in Story Concepts and Screenplay writing for feature film, TV, and new media. Our mission is to develop and produce meaningful story driven and high concept African-themed motion pictures for the African film and TV market that will inspire, engage and entertain audiences worldwide.

Description:
Rated E is a web site dedicated to the works of screenwriter Emil B. Garuba. The website covers Emil's efforts in feature films and TV. On the site you’ll find free screenwriting advice as well as information on Emil's Script Consultation Service. As a freelance script reader, Emil has read literally thousands of screenplays for agents and production companies. As a produced screenwriter, he's constantly working through the ins and outs of screenwriting. And now as a script consultant, he's offering his professional expertise to you at an affordable price.

Service:
Script Consultant - Original Screenplays, Spec Screenplays, rewrites and adaptations. Contact us for our service rates.

Email - ratedeproductions@hotmail.com
Web - www.ratedeproductions.yolasite.com
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by Elibrown(m): 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2012
Jcreations: Sell your Movie Scripts for thousands of $$$.

Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by Elibrown(m): 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2012
hello all,

I have the best script for african movies. For negotiation, email me at eli_kbrown@yahoo.com

thanks...
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by Fm007: 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2012
my nic s fm007,a movie writer presently having 2script ready 2b produce out of 7movie of abt 18pg of short stories, full lenght which s suitable 4nollywood standard and 10 short storie of 28pg which s suitable 4hollywood.dis r my contact femiemma007@yahoo.com 08093652128
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by tajiri786: 7:04am On Apr 20, 2012
thanks dear this is great i like it..
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by PRINCEOFPACE(m): 7:19am On Jul 04, 2012
DON'T GO FAR........ I HAVE THE BEST FOR YOU.... NOLLYWOOD!!!

Hello,
Am a story writer, & av written more stories in which some av been Produced. If U are Interested in any of them pls call me on....We are d Best, we give d best, Best are what we Produce!

+2348167191910 or email me at
Lektit22@yahoo.com Or tweet me
@PrinceofPace or PING!!! Me on
321C0659

I can Assure u 100%, you will never regret any of my stories.
A trier will convince.............

Thanks
PRINCE ADEX.
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by Murphy7h4: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2012
Thumbs UP
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by dwizy(m): 7:15am On Jul 05, 2012
I was thinking... Do Nollywood producers accept scripts from writers? I have a collection of very fine plays that I believe would met the desires of Nollywood producers.
This is just one one them;;
THE POPE IS ADOPTED, THE CONSPIRACY BEGINS. NIGERIA IS TREATENED BY MECURIAL ENEMIES. THE POPE IS TO BE MURDERED.......... WHAT'S NEXT?

This is a work and concept of MACDOVE MEDIA. You can contact us on the following addresses if you want to become a member or link/connect us with producers in the NOLLYWOOD MOVIES INDUSTRY. This will surely earn you great reward...
::::#...07082691350, 07062300989
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by PRINCEOFPACE(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2012
Ur tweet acc isn't correct!macdove
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by igeoma: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2012
[quote author=Jcreations]Sell your Movie Scripts for thousands of $$$.

I AM A TRAINED AND TALENTED SCRIPT WRITER AND HAVE LOTS OF SCREENPLAYS OF INTERNATIONAL STANDARD READY FOR PRODUCTION. CAN ALSO TURN A STORY IDEA INTO A SCREENPLAY. INTERESTED PERSONS OR MOVIE PRACTISIONERS CAN CONTACT ME ON THE FOLLOWING.
moviescriptafrica@gmail.com
pisuperscript@gmail.com or
igeomapreston@gmail.com
+2348037703523
+2348059975836
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by Ikamenze(m): 11:40am On Oct 17, 2012
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by gildea69(m): 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
I have a movie idea as well as a series to go with it the movie is called "THE COMING OF AMAGEDDOM" the series is "THE BEGINING OF THE COMING OF AMAGEDDON" I have started writing it.
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by emmix1(m): 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2012
am a good script writer, i have series of script that have written both drama,comedy and crime stories. let me brief a little about my work for people to know how good i am.....................

Here is a story of a young guy who grew up as an orphanage, he tries to find the killer of his parent but along the line he save the life of a young lady that was hunted for by the unknown father's wife. what happens to him when he finds out that the girl unknown father is responsible for his parent death. let find out

interested person should try and reach me on 08134372651 or 08035329752. you can mail me on johnhenrynj@gmail.com or adebiyi.ologundudu@facebook.com

Here is another comedy story of a house wife who does not know how to say sorry, let find out what happens to this woman when something strange happen. this film consist of 2people
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by qqueenly: 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2013
I have some amazing movie ideas I want to sell. Interested persons should Call me on +234(0)8032360695 or email me at qqueenlyofficial@gmail.Com.
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by tripzs: 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2013
[color=#000000][/color] I have a script for sale and it central around a local locality, where the people has no ideal of school but showing off is if they've been there. Along the line one of them fall a victim of nosecumstances. Pigin english mayly use. Contact me on +2348056941813 or email-meliceenite@ymail.com. its an intresting story.
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by yettyham: 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hello my name is( Hamzat Yetunde),I stay in south africa..im a Nigerian ,I got a true -life story line,still very hot it all about about my own life story,I never think I can sell out my life storyline to be produce out,but I would love the young ladies of nowadays to learn from me even men that do evil to good ladies/women. It so emotional,actions,religious,and tribes e.t c.. .It about 9 years of my life ..it contains ::marriages,deceived to get her viginity,e.t.c..if there is any interest this is my no:+27839474241....my mail amybeauty83@yahoo.com. ....you can contact me ..I got some paper prove to tell you it all about my own life story....I really love this story out for people to lean alot from it..price to sell is not a problem to me...or if i can get producer's numbers i can contact them one on one.....I will be expecting your respond ..thank you God bless

Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 24, 2013
if you are a script writer ,you can sell and be discovered in www.talentnetworkng.com for just a token and have directors and producer of movies call you.
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by Ndchatty(f): 10:27pm On Aug 29
I have a script to offer...its nt about the money please...I want to make the movie into what I want it to be...its a music movie...contact me..bbmessenger 27598273
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by runnazz(m): 8:49pm On Aug 30
people protect ur scripts and write ups before sending them out to anyone before monkey dey work and baboon dey chop!!!
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by urch45: 8:57am On Sep 06
Try www.blacktowerpublishers.com.ng They offer online submission, manuscripts editing, proofreading, ghostwriting, translations, book publishing, review. And it's for Nigerians unlike lulu.com that only accept US and Canada. They edited my novel, and within 10days of payment, I got it back and it was worth it. They even allow you to use their logo in work.

(0) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors & Actresses' Value / Glo Advert on Cnn Degrades Nigerians Living Abroad / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.