Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Hah! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hah! (15906 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Hah! by Amya(f): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2011
Rokiatu2:

@amya atleast she av the confidence to post a pic, unlike u dic.kface

. . .nah! Confidence have nothing to do with pix posting.

On the contrary, when you have confidence in you self, you really don't need the approval of others, which is really what the whole pix posting thing is all about. When you gat it, you know. you really don't have to wear high heel shoes and take a shot standing in a silly pose to prove that you are hot. That's what you do when you have a low self esteem!
Re: Hah! by pendo89(f): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2011
oops so this is carry on's from another thread?? good lord. what do I say here?
Ok.Pic of no pic. You are who you are.
The moment you allow your self esteem to be boosted by people you'v never met face to face then you have a long long way to go.
A person with self confidence doesnt get vexed so quick cz they are too sure about themselves. it dont matter what a stranger says to them.
What is your real life like? that is what matters.
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2011
Wetin happens?
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 10:49am On Nov 12, 2011
Hah Amya, and you had to open a thread? cheesy
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 12, 2011
nah wetin dey happen?
anyone fit clear me on this issue? grin
so dat congolese rokiatu don get beef with the naija rokiatu? cheesy
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 11:16am On Nov 12, 2011
did you read the post at all, ode,

no worry i go clear you commot from road,insteas.
.^^
tongue grin
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 11:17am On Nov 12, 2011
Goldieluks:

Hah Amya, and you had to open a thread? cheesy
as in eh,the matter really pain her o.
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 11:20am On Nov 12, 2011
freecocoa:

Ok,what's your view on this?
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2011
My view ke? I swear from where I'm standing rokiatu's nyash isn't allowing me a clear view on the matter,the nyash is really blocking my view.
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2011
Hahaha,keep your view to yourself then. To me i think each person got a preference,you are free to post
your pic or not to,and don't expect everyone to praise your pic, its a normal phenomena.
Re: Hah! by Amya(f): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2011
freecocoa:

no be so my sister.

People just dey make the girl head swell. They are giving unecessary hope. I gat to be truthful na.
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 11:39am On Nov 12, 2011
Goldie
Hun I'm not keeping my view cos I don't even have one,don't you get?tell her to move her nyash in other to enable me get a view,
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2011
Amya:

no be so my sister.

People just dey make the girl head swell. They are giving unecessary hope. I gat to be truthful na.
Anyhow my dear,just do your thing,pix na ur own you put am or not,e no concern anybody,but I must say sha,she has a nice nyash. grin
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 11:42am On Nov 12, 2011
freecocoa:

Goldie
Hun I'm not keeping my view cos I don't even have one,don't you get?tell her to move her nyash in other to enable me get a view,

Hah!

your view differs,then.
grin
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 11:43am On Nov 12, 2011
freecocoa:

Anyhow my dear,just do your thing,pix na your own you put am or not,e no concern anybody,but I must say sha,she has a nice nyash. grin

and face? lipsrsealed
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2011
Come Goldie,them send you?please tell them I didn't around o,why you dey ask me of the face na,you no dey see am well?
Re: Hah! by Amya(f): 11:53am On Nov 12, 2011
Some people look better in pix than they do in real life. Since she's wor wor in her pix, only God almighty knows how she'll look in real life. And she thinks she's the belle of the ball. Let me cut her down a peg or 2
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 11:58am On Nov 12, 2011
freecocoa:

Come Goldie,them send you?please tell them I didn't around o,why you dey ask me of the face na,you no dey see am well?

I need answers, you keep praising only yansh,what about the face? grin
Re: Hah! by Amya(f): 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2011
. . .and no, i didn't intend to open a thread to discuss Rokiatu. I was actually sending a reply to a post in the other thread, and a glitch happen. . .and here we are.
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2011
laugh one kill me for dis thread cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
true say rokiatu yansh na fake but den na some despirate guys for here dey always dey try give her hope and she no even send naija men because as she say dem too ugly for her grin grin grin grin
i do always talk am before say na d wowor girls dey always dey form pass grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2011
Goldieluks:

I need answers, you keep praising only yansh,what about the face? grin
Girl,the screen of my lappy is faulty,I no dey see the face well but you know the nyash is very pronounced that's why I'm able to see it,so don't blame me,na my lappy make me no fit answer that question.
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2011
All of you na you sabi, leave my sister alone, atleast her man loves her like that.

1 Like

Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2011
Amya:

Some people look better in pix than they do in real life. Since she's wor wor in her pix, only God almighty knows how she'll look in real life. And she thinks she's the belle of the ball. Let me cut her down a peg or 2
But you know some people also look better in real life than pix,just cut her some slack,she's my gal too you know,una wan join heads abi?e no go work for una.

Rokaitu you fine no mind them. cool
Re: Hah! by tellwisdom: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2011
[size=19pt]Now, when you tell a gurl she SMOKES, she go begin vex. Naw wetin be dis?? and what is HAH?? Mshewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww angry angry[/size]
Re: Hah! by Amya(f): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2011
tellwisdom:

[size=19pt]Now, when you tell a gurl she SMOKES, she go begin vex. Naw wetin be dis?? and what is HAH?? Mshewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww angry angry[/size]
Amya:

. . .and no, i didn't intend to open a thread to discuss Rokiatu. I was actually sending a reply to a post in the other thread, and a glitch happen. . .and here we are.
Re: Hah! by 190smh: 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2011
You peeps should leave my rokiatu alone angry angry
Re: Hah! by 190smh: 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2011
[size=18pt]Its true

I keep sounding and resounding it

Rokiatu is U to the G to the L to the Y

funny tin is she doesnt know how many nairaland females outside this forum actually laffs at her

and i keep coming to her AID

If only she knew her face be like ELEPHANT NYASH she for hide face

what pains me more is she behaves like one madam wen dey under AJEKORORO bridge  undecided
[/size]
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2011
Oh damn even a special thread for me?

I feel so special.

grin grin
Re: Hah! by LordReed(m): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2011
Who is disturbing my roky baby? Cease and Desist! Or else! angry
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2011
[size=14pt]Killing with kindness is a last season remedy, ignoring with dignity is the new way forward, go ahead ignore in style and see the result!!. . . (Rokiatu 2011)

For fccks sake, this Nairaland's "Legend of Rokiatu's Yansh" is becoming a bore! You all need to get a life, and make it snappy. Someone decides to post her pic, and people decided to comment on the pic and actually admire it. Is it the fault of the poster? Did she post the picture and open a thread saying "Hi all! i just posted a new Picture of my Yansh, and you all need to check it out"! Huh? I dont gerrit! What the hell is the castigation and hating all about? If you feel you have a better yansh, post it and let others comment on it! If you dont, press the "Mute" Button on your Brain. And stop the bickering and complaining! Worse case scenario is the discombobulated half wits, idi[b]o[/b]t's witout comparison that have no picture up and specialize on tearing down that of the other. . . Why would you even click on her profile in the first place?. . . undecided

Pathetic Psychotic Dimwits!. . . Raw Rubbish!

[/size]
Re: Hah! by 190smh: 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2011
wetin TOTO go cause

See how men have foolishly turned Donkey's and hyena's all cos of TOTO

Captain AVERNGER 2012 is already here 2011

smh #

spits undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

Epic Fail Pictures / Lagos Flood Sweeps Away 12-year-old Boy / Pathetic State Of A Post Office In Lagos (picture) Chaii!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.