Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Egg Laying Chicken Cage, Battery Poulry Age, Breeder Cage, Broiler Cage - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Egg Laying Chicken Cage, Battery Poulry Age, Breeder Cage, Broiler Cage (3605 Views)

Layer Cage ,chicken Cage, Battery Cage, We Have Stock In Ibandan And Lagos / Nigeria,lagos Poultry Cage, Chicken Cage, Battery Cage / Broiler Chicken House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egg Laying Chicken Cage, Battery Poulry Age, Breeder Cage, Broiler Cage by Anny0526(f): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2011
hello every one,

I am Anny Wang from China, Our company was registered in HONGKONG and in China-the mainland we have the branch company and factory.
Our speical production are poultry cage system and equipment system and some metal wire mesh.
Last year we had been in NIGERIA, stayed in Kano, Jos, Abuja, Enugu, Ibadan, Lagos, we tasted the environment and the weather of Local farm and knew the local chicken 's size and weight, we found the Chinese traditional cage is not suitable for Nigeria, it is not strong for the chicken and the ability of corrosion resistance, such as the hotter weather and rain is unsatisfactory.
Now our main market is Africa.

my products are egg laying chicken cage, battery poulry age, breeder cage, broiler cage.

Taiyu Industrial Group Co., Ltd is experienced on design, production, sales and marketing of Metal poultry cage and Poultry equipment, Paper egg tray and Plastic egg tray, Metal wire mesh and Fence mesh for many years, from raw materials to finished products, strict implementation of ISO-9001 quality management system.
Because different country have different environment and condition, there are different quality grade to satisfy different market demand.

Thank you & Best Regards
Anny Wang ( 0086 13663282016 - 24 hours )
TAIYU INDUSTRIAL GROUP CO., LIMITED
UNIT 04, 7/F, BRIGHT WAY TOWER, NO.33 MONG KOK ROAD, KOWLOON, HK
anny0526@yahoo.cn
jinjin.0526@hotmail.com

Re: Egg Laying Chicken Cage, Battery Poulry Age, Breeder Cage, Broiler Cage by fm7070: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2011
what's your contact details in Nigeria?
Re: Egg Laying Chicken Cage, Battery Poulry Age, Breeder Cage, Broiler Cage by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2011
I also need it
Re: Egg Laying Chicken Cage, Battery Poulry Age, Breeder Cage, Broiler Cage by Anny0526(f): 3:49am On Nov 13, 2011
our cage had arrived Nigeria, but we did not have agent in Nigeria, If you are interested in it, please send email to me, let us talk the details.
my email is anny0526@yahoo.cn or jinjin.0526@hotmail.com
thanks.

regards
anny
Re: Egg Laying Chicken Cage, Battery Poulry Age, Breeder Cage, Broiler Cage by dinggle: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2011
how dis ppl go ship cage without contact? mmmmmmmmmmmm I don talk my own, e no smell well.
Re: Egg Laying Chicken Cage, Battery Poulry Age, Breeder Cage, Broiler Cage by 9jaCrusade: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2011
Nicely raised broilers for december period.

They are above average in weight.

They were raised by university agric students.

Very profitable for resale or meat

call 08058023977 for sales

over 500 birds at N650. You will nake over 100% when you sell for christmas.

TOO PERFECT

Re: Egg Laying Chicken Cage, Battery Poulry Age, Breeder Cage, Broiler Cage by izoneb(f): 12:51am On Nov 23, 2011
How ar you Anny?i sent you a mail today.I am interested.how can i get the cages and how much and what size capacity are they?i want the best quality please.
Re: Egg Laying Chicken Cage, Battery Poulry Age, Breeder Cage, Broiler Cage by Anny0526(f): 4:31am On Nov 23, 2011
my email is anny0526@yahoo.cn or jinjin.0526@hotmail.com
thanks.

regards
anny
Re: Egg Laying Chicken Cage, Battery Poulry Age, Breeder Cage, Broiler Cage by nkemjika22: 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2011
I NEED INFORMATION REGARDING THE POULTRY STUFF
Re: Egg Laying Chicken Cage, Battery Poulry Age, Breeder Cage, Broiler Cage by okoita: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2013
Anny,
What are the prices of the following?
- A 3 Tier battery cage for Layers.How man birds does it hold.
- Where can they be inspected?
- What is your mode of payment?

send details to victor_ikome@heineken.nl
Re: Egg Laying Chicken Cage, Battery Poulry Age, Breeder Cage, Broiler Cage by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
if you have an agricultural business running and you intend expanding your production but need access to agricultural loan to boost your production or you want to diversify your agribusiness, our reputable financial institution can assist you with agric. funds here in Nigeria.You can contact me on 08063896204 to express your interest and we get the process started.
Re: Egg Laying Chicken Cage, Battery Poulry Age, Breeder Cage, Broiler Cage by Farmafric(m): 8:00am On May 06, 2013
Premium quality Battery Cages. Hot dip galvernised with 25 years warranty. Comes in three tiers with a capacity of 120 birds/unit. Hong Kong made. Call Dr Paul Adoyi on 08099515923. Visit for more info: www.farmergiantltd.com
Re: Egg Laying Chicken Cage, Battery Poulry Age, Breeder Cage, Broiler Cage by CornerChen: 9:09am On Sep 11, 2013
We are the largest manufacturer of poultry equipment in China, Our products include Cage Rearing System(chicken battery cage), Feeding System, Egg Collection System, Manure Removal System, Temperature System and others. If you are interested, please contact me vin.chensn@gmail.com or call me 00-86-15838398703
Anny0526: hello every one,

I am Anny Wang from China, Our company was registered in HONGKONG and in China-the mainland we have the branch company and factory.
Our speical production are poultry cage system and equipment system and some metal wire mesh.
Last year we had been in NIGERIA, stayed in Kano, Jos, Abuja, Enugu, Ibadan, Lagos, we tasted the environment and the weather of Local farm and knew the local chicken 's size and weight, we found the Chinese traditional cage is not suitable for Nigeria, it is not strong for the chicken and the ability of corrosion resistance, such as the hotter weather and rain is unsatisfactory.
Now our main market is Africa.

my products are egg laying chicken cage, battery poulry age, breeder cage, broiler cage.

Taiyu Industrial Group Co., Ltd is experienced on design, production, sales and marketing of Metal poultry cage and Poultry equipment, Paper egg tray and Plastic egg tray, Metal wire mesh and Fence mesh for many years, from raw materials to finished products, strict implementation of ISO-9001 quality management system.
Because different country have different environment and condition, there are different quality grade to satisfy different market demand.

Thank you & Best Regards
Anny Wang ( 0086 13663282016 - 24 hours )
TAIYU INDUSTRIAL GROUP CO., LIMITED
UNIT 04, 7/F, BRIGHT WAY TOWER, NO.33 MONG KOK ROAD, KOWLOON, HK
anny0526@yahoo.cn
jinjin.0526@hotmail.com

Re: Egg Laying Chicken Cage, Battery Poulry Age, Breeder Cage, Broiler Cage by Farmafric(m): 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
Call: 08099515923 to see cages.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help!! Help!!! How Can I Start A Pure Water Biz In Ikorodu / Pakistani Hand Made Crafts & Jewelry / Distributors Needed Nationwide, Remote Control Electric Car Jack & wheelSpanner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.