Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:40 PM

Nairaland Tv And Radio Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nairaland Tv And Radio Show (1594 Views)

Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's / NTA News and Radio Nigeria On Your Desktop / NTA News and Radio Nigeria on Your Desktop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Tv And Radio Show by Xavier1976(m): 11:41am On Nov 12, 2011
Going through all topics and posting on Nairaland, i think its a good platform to start a talk show. All that needs to be done is invite popular guests and treat topics from different sections of Nairaland, reading people comments with guest reacting to Nairalanders posts. With the number of posts, i'm sure the show would never run out of topics.
Re: Nairaland Tv And Radio Show by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 2:28am On Nov 14, 2011
When did you come up with this idea
Re: Nairaland Tv And Radio Show by lagoshost(m): 9:04am On Nov 15, 2011
The problem is sponsor. That is always the issue with this tv stuff.
Re: Nairaland Tv And Radio Show by yamakuza: 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2011
Whats the next step?
Re: Nairaland Tv And Radio Show by Xavier1976(m): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2012
I didn't abandon it, i don't know much about the media so my great idea stops where my expertise stops. I hope people that have the experience would continue from here.

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson Is Still Alive – He Staged His ‘death’ – (from Ballerforum) / Empire Is Back / Bbnaija : Tacha Suffers Nip Slip During Saturday Night Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.