Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Michael Nwabor Internet Biz? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Michael Nwabor Internet Biz? (2418 Views)

Need A Physical Mentor On Internet Biz / I Came Across A Wonderful Optometrist, Michael Lange Optometry / Web Site Design Sofware, And Website Importance In Internet Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Nwabor Internet Biz? by okeane: 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2011
Hey guyz in the house has anyone done business with Michael Nwabor, who claims to know all about internet business in Nigeria?
Re: Michael Nwabor Internet Biz? by Afam4eva(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2011
Be careful when dealing with people who tell you they can turn you into a billonaire overnight when they haven't turned themselves into one.
Re: Michael Nwabor Internet Biz? by okeane: 12:43am On Nov 13, 2011
@afam4ev: thanks Man, that guy claims he has money making machine sort of internet Biz, his news letter kept flooding my inbox from time to time, that's why am tempted to check on him, thru facebook or twitter he has no account there or follower.
Re: Michael Nwabor Internet Biz? by instinctg(m): 7:42am On Nov 13, 2011
Na 419, person we no get online presence
Re: Michael Nwabor Internet Biz? by trimwis: 4:21am On Nov 14, 2011
@afam4eva
Be careful when dealing with people who tell you they can turn you into a billonaire overnight when they haven't turned themselves into one.

dumb suggestion has our professors and lecturers in university have they made billions that are teaching us business studies and the rest. The best is to test all spirit as the bible said or whatever the guy is promising to teach just google it you will be surprise what you will discover.

I have attend a training from one of this internet guys i notice the guy is not practicing what he is teaching like our professors. but the information is making me money now

Finally be careful with information that will make you a billionaire over night
Re: Michael Nwabor Internet Biz? by Afam4eva(m): 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2011
trimwis:

@afam4eva
dumb suggestion has our professors and lecturers in university have they made billions that are teaching us business studies and the rest. The best is to test all spirit as the bible said or whatever the guy is promising  to teach just google it you will be surprise what you will discover.

I have attend a training from one of this internet guys i notice the guy is not practicing what he is teaching like our professors. but the information is making me money now

I never knew they teach people how to become millonaires overnight in our universities. Being a millonaire requires hardwork and dedication. Only a con artist will tell you to put in ten naira and make 10 million in 2 days.
Re: Michael Nwabor Internet Biz? by brinebaba(m): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2011
trimwis:

@afam4eva
dumb suggestion has our professors and lecturers in university have they made billions that are teaching us business studies and the rest. The best is to test all spirit as the bible said or whatever the guy is promising  to teach just google it you will be surprise what you will discover.

The bottom line is that most of these so called Marketers are hypers.Imagine some of em' that have not even made a dime online claiming to help you make $X,000 a day . . . lol
Re: Michael Nwabor Internet Biz? by okeane: 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2011
@trimwis: gud thought 4rm u thanx! If the Man Michael Nwabor is truely making people rich through internet as he claims, nothing would have stopped him from havin twitter or facebook where he's clients or people who he claimed to have helped will be sharin their testimony and talkin about their current affair, but this guy is hidden!
Re: Michael Nwabor Internet Biz? by okeane: 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2011
@instinctg: it's possible to be 419, but we need a person to prove it that he or she has done business with Michael Nwabor. Until that is done we can conclude that he's a scam or fraud.
Re: Michael Nwabor Internet Biz? by moderatorr: 2:28am On Nov 16, 2011
someone who doesnt have a facebook account, is probably newer than you to the internet!
But we dont look at the state of bookselles before buying their books.
Re: Michael Nwabor Internet Biz? by okeane: 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2011
@henryhott4. Am sure you d' like to make millions in few months why don't you try him meanwhile his package is not for free it cost nearly 20k for a package, his email id is, bestbusinessman@yahoo.com but hear what moderatorr said about someone without facebook account but yet he is into internet and online biz. Am concern!
Re: Michael Nwabor Internet Biz? by trimwis: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2011
@trimwis: gud thought 4rm u thanx! If the Man Michael Nwabor is truely making people rich through internet as he claims, nothing would have stopped him from havin twitter or facebook where he's clients or people who he claimed to have helped will be sharin their testimony and talkin about their current affair, but this guy is hidden!

so anybody who did not have a twitter account is a scam hope you know jimoh ibrahim does not have Facebook account and he also teaches young people how to make mone
Re: Michael Nwabor Internet Biz? by okeane: 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2011
I got another load of email from the same guy michael Nwabor, he stated that with 15k paid into his account, he will send money making machine softwear internet program to anyone, which he claims in turn will generate hundreds of thousands naira. Am looking at it as a possible scam. What do you guys think?
Re: Michael Nwabor Internet Biz? by trimwis: 5:29am On Nov 27, 2011
I got another load of email from the same guy michael Nwabor, he stated that with 15k paid into his account, he will send money making machine softwear internet program to anyone, which he claims in turn will generate hundreds of thousands naira. Am looking at it as a possible scam. What do you guys think?

SCAM NEVER SEND HIM ANY MONEY
Re: Michael Nwabor Internet Biz? by okeane: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2011
@trimwin: i think so he's a scammer! I've been wonderin how possible could that be.
Re: Michael Nwabor Internet Biz? by dejinik: 11:05am On Mar 21, 2012
okeane: @instinctg: it's possible to be 419, but we need a person to prove it that he or she has done business with Michael Nwabor. Until that is done we can conclude that he's a scam or fraud.
D man is a thieft n scammer am stil looking 4 him 2 collect my 20000 naira, plz dnt fall 4 dat newsletter he sending....i still ve my teller wit mi 2 prove......plz any 1 knw hw we cn track him down bcs sum nigeríans wil continue 2 fal £ in his trap just has i do
Re: Michael Nwabor Internet Biz? by dejinik: 11:10am On Mar 21, 2012
okeane: @instinctg: it's possible to be 419, but we need a person to prove it that he or she has done business with Michael Nwabor. Until that is done we can conclude that he's a scam or fraud.
Re: Michael Nwabor Internet Biz? by suxes2005(m): 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2012
dejinik:
D man is a thieft n scammer am stil looking 4 him 2 collect my 20000 naira, plz dnt fall 4 dat newsletter he sending....i still ve my teller wit mi 2 prove......plz any 1 knw hw we cn track him down bcs sum nigeríans wil continue 2 fal £ in his trap just has i do

You guys just have to be careful.

When you see the person doing the right thing with little amount of money
to show as evidence, you don't go for it but when you see fake screen shots
you rush for it!

Sheyi
Re: Michael Nwabor Internet Biz? by Slyr0x: 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2012
Y'all should refer to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/811199/you-been-receiving-newsletters-micheal where he scammed people

I still dunno why Nigerians fall for all these cheap scams. .#SMH
Re: Michael Nwabor Internet Biz? by soloqy: 9:25am On Mar 22, 2012
Slyr0x: Y'all should refer to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/811199/you-been-receiving-newsletters-micheal where he scammed people

I still dunno why Nigerians fall for all these cheap scams. .#SMH

The get rich quick syndrome. They end up labouring hard at illegalities that yields nothing eventually.
Re: Michael Nwabor Internet Biz? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2012
suxes2005:

You guys just have to be careful.

When you see the person doing the right thing with little amount of money
to show as evidence, you don't go for it but when you see fake screen shots
you rush for it!

Sheyi

You've said it all...

Convetousness is what is making people to be scammed.
Re: Michael Nwabor Internet Biz? by ojochidem(m): 7:57am On Jul 14, 2012
It baffles me when I hear about MONEY MAKING SOFTWARE/MACHINE or PACKAGE. Making money online is not a secret. Just determine which online Biz you want to venture into and learn more about it. Google is always your friend. I started an online Biz about 3years ago without attending any SEMINAR or buying any package. Even when am sleeping, I get calls from customers who want to make purchase.

They normally capitalise on people's ignorance and desire to get rich quick.
Re: Michael Nwabor Internet Biz? by Chuksgeo: 5:42am On Feb 05, 2013
I am also a victim of this self acclaimed internet millionaire michael nwabor, I still have my teller dated nov 2011, I just have to try him out after almost 2yrs of his incessant spam mails invading my email box almost on a daily basis. Lo and behold after the trial, I've not made a dime from it, SO HIS OTHER PROSPECTIVE VICTIMS BEWARE. As for me I will definitely someday close in on him. . .just a matter of time. . .

(1) (Reply)

Free Ways To Promote Your Website/blog Online And Offline / I Just Got My Adsense Approval For My Two Month Blog Within A Week Pictures / Advert Rates On Lindaikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.