Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! (18128 Views)

My Flash Is Broken. Please Is There Any Way I Can Recover The Files From It? / How To Recover The Hard Disk's Data From A Dead Laptop / Change In Color Of The Files Lettering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! by jeffiejay(m): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2011
Good day to you all. I did a complete format and new OS installation on my HP 6735s laptop. Prior to format, I did a backup of my files but unfortunately I didn't backup my picture folder. I have(had) an incredible picture database that dates back to 2004. It's one of my dearest tresures, a true collector's item.

I know of 'undelete' applications that can recover files that were accidentally deleted permanently by rewriting them back into space. But in my case here it's a complete format. Still I've heard of powerful RECOVERY softwares that can recover any file that has ever graced any system's hard disk. I hope someone'll reply this thread and give me the hope I desperately need. God Bless you as you do so!
Re: Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! by jjjkkkooo: 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2011
no Cause for alarm! its easy to recover ur files. u can remind me on monday on 07031613377, in d office i can guide u on d software use.
Re: Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! by jeffiejay(m): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2011
Hmmmmmmmn. Thanks for the reply jjjkkkooo. Are you an engineer? And where can I get you? I should put a call across to you soon.
Re: Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! by JameshKole: 10:45am On Nov 14, 2011
Kernel for Windows Data Recovery is an excellent Windows recovery tool which is perfect for repairing corrupt or damaged FAT and NTFS file systems. This software ensures complete recovery of deleted or lost files and folders in case of Windows registry corruption, partition deletion, partition formatting, hard disk failure, virus attacks, abrupt system shutdown, etc. this data recovery software supports FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS and NTFS5 file systems and can repair all types of drives like IDE, EIDE, SATA, SDSI, PEN, ZIP and USB.
Re: Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! by ericdavid: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2011
a
Re: Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! by jeffiejay(m): 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2011
I just wanna say a big Thank You to all especially jjjkkkooo. I was eventually able to recover my files. God Bless Nairaland. God Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! by maggiena: 3:25am On Dec 15, 2011
You can try Card Data Recovery, it is comprehensive data recovery software that can recover lost, deleted or formatted photos, video, audio from hard disk, pen drive, floppy drive, memory card,etc.

I wish that can help you, too.
Re: Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:04am On Dec 16, 2011
Here i Come Live!!! again

London used laptop,New laptops,

All kinds of Blackberry, Torch, Bold 1,2,3,4,5, Curve 1,2,3 at cheapest Rate grin grin grin grin

Nokia phones.then all the computers accessories, desktop system.

Flash usb modem for browsing at Attractive Rate!!!

My company name remains Fedics technology Nig ltd .

Call me on 08066063727,

COMPUTER VILLAGE SUIT

NAME EVERESTUS MGBENKA
Re: Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! by aaron1: 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2012
I have used data recovery software to recover files from formatted hard drive. This software supports different types of hard drives like SATA, SCSI and IDE. When you format your hard drive, only pointers linking to the files get deleted making those files inaccessible. They exist on hard drive until you save or copy any new files. Therefore, don't copy or save new files. You can download free demo version to evaluate recovery results.
Re: Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! by sadiyya: 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hi, I have a similar problem... My laptop had a blank screen for which I took it for servicing and they told me that my laptop had a virus on it . I didn't want to lose and of my pics and music files... My pictures date back to 2003 and I have some really valuable pics of my late granddad. I really want my pics back... They were a total of 10000+. Now my laptop has been formatted by the company so can I get my pics back.. Is there anyway to recover them? Please help.. Bbm me if u can 27b16e29....thank u
Re: Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! by angelina410329: 3:30am On Dec 25, 2013
yes, you can recover the files in your formatted hard disk or partition completely. many people are wandering [http://www.easeus.com/data-recovery/retrieve-formatted-data.htm]how to get formatted data from hard disk[/url],here is the answer. there are so many data recovery software in the market, choose the right one to save your files.
Re: Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! by techcloud7: 3:44am On Dec 29, 2013
You should try below link to recover your deleted files from memory card, phones, HDD and it is completely free.
Check [url =http://www.techcloud7.org/deleted-file-recovery-software.html]Deleted file recovery software[/url] Free Download with Step By Step tutorials wink wink
Re: Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! by techcloud7: 3:45am On Dec 29, 2013
You should try below link to recover your deleted files from memory card, phones, HDD and it is completely free.
Check sd card write protected Free Download with Step By Step tutorials wink wink
Re: Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! by richardjon: 6:56am On Jan 04, 2014
Yes you can recover your data by yourself. Search quick recovery for windows and download and install. This is free demo software and easy to use there is no need of any technical expert person. Go ahead step by step and after few step you surely recover your data successfully. I send you another free recovery software recovery link that will help you.

Try this : http://mail2web.com/plugins/addons/outlook/backups-archiving/efficient-windows-data-recovery_2074.html

Thanks
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! by Feonar1: 7:49am On Jul 18, 2014
Data Recovery software that works impressively stellar to accomplish the process of recovering lost, deleted, or inaccessible data on Windows based drives and removable media.
how to recover deleted photos on iPhone
. Recovers mission-critical files from Windows hard drive and supported external media
. 'Raw Recovery' feature to flawlessly recover files from severely corrupt media
. Recovers deleted emails in MS Outlook and Outlook Express ? Recovers files from damaged or corrupt optical media
. Support for broad range of files types, including documents, photos, and multimedia files

how to retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone
Re: Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! by Shawl001(m): 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
[b][/b]
jeffiejay:
Good day to you all. I did a complete format and new OS installation on my HP 6735s laptop. Prior to format, I did a backup of my files but unfortunately I didn't backup my picture folder. I have(had) an incredible picture database that dates back to 2004. It's one of my dearest tresures, a true collector's item.
I know of 'undelete' applications that can recover files that were accidentally deleted permanently by rewriting them back into space. But in my case here it's a complete format. Still I've heard of powerful RECOVERY softwares that can recover any file that has ever graced any system's hard disk. I hope someone'll reply this thread and give me the hope I desperately need. God Bless you as you do so!
. Bro, no cause ƒσя alarm joor..all U̶̲̥̅̊ need is jes two things:...*another external hard disk øƒ larger space that can contain all Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я formal files. *a RECOVER MY FILES software...its always available on the MEGA XII disk øƒ applications..or try get it anyway..then install aπϑ open it. Go †☺ recover lost files on Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я formatted disk. It will display certain formats øƒ files, U̶̲̥̅̊ can click on all d formats since they are all Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я ur harddisk before. Then click on recover...note: after recovering all d files, it cannot save them on the existing HDdisk..so that's when U̶̲̥̅̊ insert the external HDdisk..den save every *god damn* thing inside...that's all...(Its something that av done aπϑ it worked pretty cool).
Re: Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! by noel76(m): 6:29am On Dec 16, 2014
none of these data recovery tools posted have registration key?

1 Like

Re: Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! by Shawl001(m): 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
noel76:
none of these data recovery tools posted have registration key?
. Its always with it in the case øƒ *mega XII disk*.....
Re: Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! by gememerald(m): 11:56am On Dec 17, 2014
jeffiejay:

Be careful how you handle this issue, instead of recovering files I would advice you to recover the whole partition structure(this houses all your files) which can be done on linux operating system, and I can help you do that. Just contact me if you are ready. I've been in this kind of situation before and I recovered all my files...just make sure you do not tamper with that hard disk just remove it and keep it somewhere so you don't overwrite which can make the recovery process long.
Re: Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! by gememerald(m): 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
jeffiejay:

Some of this windows recovery applications may not give you the best. I'm talking from experience cos I've been in your shoe. Using another operating system like linux and then with the help of terminal (like command) application on linux, you can recover ALL
Re: Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! by bedfordng(m): 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
download this tools and watch the video .remove the space before the .com ==> tinyurl .com/datarecplusvideo
Re: Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! by axel4770: 8:33am On Mar 06, 2016
you can try the following link which will surely help you with deleting files from memory card
watch out sd card write protected with step by step tutorials.
Re: Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! by darkdevil: 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
the write protection error occurs due to disk location problem. You can fix it via registry solution. Fix write protection error from here.
Re: Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! by cmonek(m): 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
jjjkkkooo:
no Cause for alarm! its easy to recover ur files. u can remind me on monday on 07031613377, in d office i can guide u on d software use.
Good evening bro, I formatted my laptop but didn't delete the old files which are still in the old windows. When I tried to open some MS word and Corel files, it keeps telling me to go get a permission from the administrator.
How can I rectify it sir? Thanks in anticipation..
Re: Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! by techcloud7: 10:39am On Dec 13, 2016
you can check out here the tips on how to remove write protected sd card error without losing any data.
Re: Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! by kalpeshpatilkp: 10:31am On Jun 22, 2017
Tried all above solution?? Still problem is not resolved then you must visit Remove write protection from sd card ,My sandisk micro sd card has been write protected but resolved now, As i followed steps from this link, You people can try this..
Re: Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! by kalpeshpatilkp: 10:37am On Jun 22, 2017
If any of above link is not working you can click this link to solve your problem visit http://techalgorithm.com/how-to-remove-write-protection-from-micro-sd-card-using-cmd/
Re: Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! by alexboy76: 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
The most effective way to recover your formatted files is to try some data recovery tools. Usually they help. I'd recommend you this one https://www.pandorarecovery.com/best-data-recovery.html . I personally used it and it helped me recover all my lost data with zero quality loss.
Re: Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! by julien008: 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
If you want to get free netflix account you are on right spot. Every tech news is coming with more innovation and technology make it great. like if you want to use your Anroid or iOS apps on PC and Mac you can install it. just need to choose one of from these
Best Android Emulator For Windows 10

(1) (2) (Reply)

Browse And Download With MTN Simple Server For PC / Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know / Internet Speed Rank In Africa; Ghana 1st & Nigeria 9th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.