Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Gynecomastia Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gynecomastia Surgery (5334 Views)

Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails / Gynecomastia Surgery....... In Nigeria any idea please / To The Guys....... How To Fight Male bosoms..(GYNECOMASTIA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gynecomastia Surgery by manneger(m): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2011
Pls can any body help me out A̶̲̥̅̊ṁ̭̥̈̅̄‎​​​ tired of living with gynecomastia (man boob) I jst wan to knw d cost of d surgery here in nigeria, pls respond
Re: Gynecomastia Surgery by mecussey(m): 7:32am On Nov 14, 2011
why do you want surgery, when you can get rid of it with simple drugs without side effect. Try gynexin or andractim
Re: Gynecomastia Surgery by manneger(m): 7:36am On Nov 14, 2011
Thnkz 4 commenting, pls where will I get those drug.
Re: Gynecomastia Surgery by mecussey(m): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2011
United states. If you stay in the U.S check any pharmacy but andractim is not FDA approved and its HRT. you hav to start with gynexin 1st, but you need to knw the cause of the gyno, you may also need an estrogen metaboilizer. Try to find a way to buy them, if i should buy it for you then i must add my commision
Re: Gynecomastia Surgery by manneger(m): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2011
Pls where r u presently, I already knw d cause homonal imbalance but nw d hormone is balance cos I hav gone for test and everytin is jst normal and ßΰτ̲̅ d gyno is stil there buh nt big,I browse abt d drug and is onli sold in us,so pls whatz d cost of it like 2 packet and how wil I get in touch wit u,thkz wanz more
Re: Gynecomastia Surgery by mecussey(m): 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2011
i am currently in owerri, but the drugs come to lagos 1st. Gynexin is about 70usd for one month supply but u need like 2 months supply. Dimpro is 30usd and myomin another estrogen balancer is abt 45 then plus shipping. I am typing with my mobile i wil give u details when i get home. We may chat with mecussey@yahoo.com
Re: Gynecomastia Surgery by manneger(m): 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2011
I don't need estrogen balancer, I only need gynesin and d 70$ is for both shiping and d drug,have they shipped 4 Ʋ b4
Re: Gynecomastia Surgery by mecussey(m): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2011
That was why I said you should try it your self, if you have anybody in the U.S talk to him or her. Free shipping is actually anywhere in the U.S but if they promise to send it to you here in Nigeria, no problems. Gyno is actually oestrogen dominant disease in men; if you think your oestrogen is now balanced enough with the your Testosterone level fine; I am only worried for effectiveness and doctors used to recommend the oestrogen balancers for gyno patients even with Calcium-D-glucarate
Re: Gynecomastia Surgery by Emeanua(m): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2012
Pls mecussey and Mernneger I'm currently having the same gynecomastia problem and I really need a solution augently,pls how can I get the Gynexin?
Re: Gynecomastia Surgery by Iykeman007: 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2012
Please can someone help me, I really need this drug to help myself
Re: Gynecomastia Surgery by Kindeed(m): 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
am also having d same problem'........can i get d medcine @ d pharmacy
Re: Gynecomastia Surgery by mykelmeezy: 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
someone should please give a valid credible option.......my cousin has attempted sucide coz of the embarassment and he cant afford the expense of travelling out and surgery at the moment so if anyone knows where he can get the drugs immediately it'll be greatsomeone should please give a valid credible option.......my cousin has attempted sucide coz of the embarassment and he cant afford the expense of travelling out and surgery at the moment so if anyone knows where he can get the drugs immediately it'll be greatsomeone should please give a valid credible option.......my cousin has attempted sucide coz of the embarassment and he cant afford the expense of travelling out and surgery at the moment so if anyone knows where he can get the drugs immediately it'll be great
Re: Gynecomastia Surgery by PapiWata: 7:43am On Apr 13, 2015
Drugs will NOT cure this condition. Surgery is the ONLY answer, but it MUST be done by a competent surgeon, otherwise there will be lots of permanent nerve damage inflicted. Best bet is to try the EU or the USA for the surgical option. For those with less money available, try Thailand, Mexico, India or the Philipenes.
Re: Gynecomastia Surgery by iamdurent(m): 10:03am On Mar 09, 2017
mecussey:
why do you want surgery, when you can get rid of it with simple drugs without side effect. Try gynexin or andractim
pls can i get andractim in Nigeria? Shud i check pharmacies?
Re: Gynecomastia Surgery by mecussey(m): 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
iamdurent:
pls can i get andractim in Nigeria? Shud i check pharmacies?

I doubt...mainly in the U.S stores...however, not efficient if you keep replacing the estrogen by eating calories or alcohol. Works better with healthy food and little excercise.
Re: Gynecomastia Surgery by iamdurent(m): 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
mecussey:

I doubt...mainly in the U.S stores...however, not efficient if you keep replacing the estrogen by eating calories or alcohol. Works better with healthy food and little excercise.
okay.
Re: Gynecomastia Surgery by Kbrule: 6:04am On May 07, 2018
Re: Gynecomastia Surgery by mykelmeezy: 2:28am On May 16, 2018
Kbrule:

Were you guys able to find a solution?

theres a surgeon in abuja but the prices aint smiling
Re: Gynecomastia Surgery by Kbrule: 3:32pm On May 16, 2018
Re: Gynecomastia Surgery by khannet(m): 1:50am On Jun 09, 2018
Re: Gynecomastia Surgery by Rose14: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2018
Who is looking for Gynexin ?
Re: Gynecomastia Surgery by goodgirl247: 2:58am On Jul 08, 2018
I am. Call me 0802 349 5637

(1) (Reply)

Interview With 21yrs Old Selftrained Nigerian Doctor With Many Miraculous Works / I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) / UNBELIEVABLE Health Benefits Of African Cherry (agbalumo, Udara)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.