Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote (17605 Views)

Poll: Can you fight another woman over a man?

Yes: 26% (19 votes)
Never: 55% (40 votes)
Unless we are engaged: 18% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) / 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) / Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Goldieluks: 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2011
freecocoa:

you get me o,chop knuckle for that jare.who born the biatch to come feel say she can snatch my husby na,cocoa no dey play reach that side o.

Exactly! I fit broke person head for my hubby,instead of fighting because of one loser boyfriend,lol.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2011
If you could not fight over me you didn't worth me
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by InkedNerd(f): 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2011
@OP: Hell to tha motha flippin' NO!!! I will NEVER fight over a man. I don't care how much I love you, how long we have been together, or whether or not we're married or to be married. If a woman knowingly interferes in my relationship, having full knowledge that I am currently dating my partner and my partner willingly follows then that is on them. My partner is the one who has more to lose in the whole matter, not the woman. If he goes out of his way to cheat on me with a with a woman who has no idea that he is currently with someone, then I can't really blame the woman so much--the blame would lie solely with the man. I don't take back cheaters either. You obviously didn't have me in mind when you came up with the bright idea to cheat so why should I have you in mind after you've cheated. Deuces!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by 27naira(m): 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2011
Kai! mbanu!!!

Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Natasha2(f): 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2011
Never ever, gosh that's so not it, I can't even do that even if it were my HUSBAND.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2011
Fight as in defending me not as in physical engagement. What would I be doing with an animal that fight,anyway?
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by 190smh: 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2011
Inkerd so you wont fight another girl over me sad sad
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by InkedNerd(f): 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2011
190smh:

Inkerd so you wont fight another girl over me sad sad

If you're cheating on me then HELLS NO, I won't do it!
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Emmaesty(f): 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2011
Instead of fighting over a man,let him choose who he wants and loves the most.As for me,i can NEVER fight over a man cos it's only desperados dat do things lyk dat.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by 190smh: 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

If you're cheating on me then HELLS NO, I won't do it!

But how can i be sure i aint cheating on you sad sad

I xpect you fight for me weda i cheat or not cry cry
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by MrsChima1(f): 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: Hell to tha motha flippin' NO!!! I will NEVER fight over a man. I don't care how much I love you, how long we have been together, or whether or not we're married or to be married. If a woman knowingly interferes in my relationship, having full knowledge that I am currently dating my partner and my partner willingly follows then that is on them. My partner is the one who has more to lose in the whole matter, not the woman. If he goes out of his way to cheat on me with a with a woman who has no idea that he is currently with someone, then I can't really blame the woman so much--the blame would lie solely with the man. I don't take back cheaters either. You obviously didn't have me in mind when you came up with the bright idea to cheat so why should I have you in mind after you've cheated. Deuces!!

Preach sista! Unfortunately, many dumb arse girls have fought over boys.

pendo89:

Oh yeah I do trust that. Fighting is so high school to me. If hes mine fight or no fight he wont go nowhere.

Preach sista!
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by InkedNerd(f): 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2011
Emma_esty:

Instead of fighting over a man,let him choose who he wants and loves the most.As for me,i can NEVER fight over a man cos it's only desperados dat do things lyk dat.

Why would you let him choose? If he had to stray from the relationship, that says a lot about the kind of person he is. And instead of putting you're foot down, you're here giving him power and boosting his ego by telling him you'll let him choose. Now when he runs off and does it again, will you let him choose again?

190smh:

But how can i be sure i aint cheating on you  sad sad

I xpect you fight for me weda i cheat or not   cry cry

You can be sure by keeping not stepping outside of the relationship. Na rocket science? I don't know why you in hell you would think that I would fight for you tongue

Mrs, Chima:

Preach sista!  Unfortunately, many dumb arse girls have fought over boys.

lol, that's pretty pathetic on their part.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by HaKneeTher: 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2011
yea I cn If I already have beef wit d gal b4 buh I'll still brk up wit d dude.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by 190smh: 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2011
cry cry
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Natasha2(f): 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2011
HaKneeTher:

It doesn't make sense cos you'll appear more like a looser, you had beef with her then she's taking your man too, girl the worse option is to fight her, cos it will be a big shame on your part. It doesn't matter if you beat her black and blue according to what you just said you'll still be the one to be bitter at the end
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by slap1(m): 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2011
Ladies fight over their men regularly. It may be physical or verbal, but it's a fight all the same. Sometimes they don't even fight the intruding lady; they fight their man, which I think is even more effective.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by InkedNerd(f): 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2011
Natasha,,:

It doesn't make sense cos you'll appear more like a looser, you had beef with her then she's taking your man too, girl the worse option is to fight her, cos it will be a big shame on your part. It doesn't matter if you beat her black and blue according to what you just said you'll still be the one to be bitter at the end

All in all, it's still dumb idea. Smh at some women these days!
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by sholay2011(m): 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2011
@op All dis nollystick actresses sha nd dia publicity stunts. i wonda hw dey make.acting or.being a celebrity synonymous 2 prostitution, unchastity nd ignominy. mschew! sio!
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by aloyemeka4: 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2011
HaKneeTher:

When you start referring to your men as dudes, then you must be an expert in dating losers.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by MrsChima1(f): 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2011
It is about respect and maturity.  If you have both then you wouldn't need to fight over a man or a woman.  Simple. 

When respect and maturity lacks in the relationship, that is when problems arise because boundaries aren't established and anything is free for all. 

At a certain point, you need to make a decision if you are in it because you do not want to be alone or you in it because it is worth "fighting" for your relationship.  I am not talking about fighting other people because your mate can't keep his or her legs strictly to you but maintaining "fire" in the relationship. 

I guess different people have different definitions of relationship and fight these days.  How sad.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by cutiemoi: 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2011
i cant o, d guys should b beaten up sef, he aint worth fightin for
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by fali: 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2011
[b][/b]I will not fight physically but i will cry unto God in prayer to fight on my behalf.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by runsgirl: 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2011
Too many men to choose from, why fight?
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by aloyemeka4: 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2011
runsgirl:

Too many men to choose from, why fight?

Where are they?.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by dinah777: 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2011
If you are talkin about fighting physically,Its totally immature and uncalld for,whether its a boyfriend,fiance or even a husband.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2011
I won't fight over a guy. If he gets hypnotized by what is under another's skirt, then that is his friggin problem. I've got some pride and dignity and I won't let that  diminish simply because he is chasing another girl. Besides, if we are not married, he has his freedom of choice. Let him go after what he wants but woe betide him if he comes back later on begging because na then i go pour hot water for im body.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by HighChief4(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2011
aloy@emeka:

Where are they?.

Something tells me you are seriously in search of a man. You had my friend Toba all to yourself but you turned him down
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Bisjosh(f): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2011
Very funny thread! Its quite easy to say U̶̲̥̅̊ wld beat d oda lady. Wђat if d oda lady is stronger than U̶̲̥̅̊ cos ve seen dat scenerio b4 where d gf beat d wife silly cos d wife slapped d gf in a fastfood! D man didn't say anything and still drove away with d gf! Lmao ℓ̊ laf tire dat day at d display of immaturity! grin tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by MrsChima1(f): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2011
High_Chief:

Something tells me you are seriously in search of a man. You had my friend Toba all to yourself but you turned him down

Aloy is a she?  
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Sike(m): 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2011
It's a pity i'm not a Woman.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Yorisb: 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2011
@OP

They all do! (never mind the poll result)

Do u want proof(s) ? Ngwanu see 4 urself. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-801653.224.html

Enjoy!
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Xionez(m): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2011
Sike:

It's a pity i'm not a Woman.

Abi O, ma brother. Hope after this they dont expect we guys to fight over them. Later they will say that the guy really doesnt love them. Anyways, be me being a guy or a guy, i wouldnt fight over nobody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fast-Tracking Your Wedding in the wake of Economy Recession. / Does Love Realy Fades Away? / Ladies Btw A Dark Skinned Guy And A Fair Skinned Guy, Which Is Sexier ( See Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.