Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: (27734 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: by Wazoblog(m): 6:59am On Nov 13, 2011
Although getting a girl's number is not one of the easiest things to do in the world, following up on her after getting her number is actually a more difficult thing to do. Many guys usually get it wrong at this stage and if you get it wrong, your chances of winning the girl over is almost zero.

Let's look at it this way. If you succeed in
getting a girls number, what should you do when you get home? Here are the options you're faced with.

1. Call her immediately

2. Call her the next day

3. Wait a few days before you call her

Let's take a look at the three options.

Call Her Immediately

The advantage of this is that you will be following up on her when you're still "fresh" on her mind. If she liked you when you met her and got her number, speaking to her a few hours later won't be a bad idea.

The disadvantage is that you will appear desperate. It will look like you don't have a life and women, especially the beautiful ones do not like that.

Call Her The Next Day

The advantage is that you will still be on her mind the next day. That will encourage the "flow" that started the previous day.

The disadvantage is that you will still appear desperate. If she is a beautiful woman, she will likely have lots of guys falling over themselves to speak to her. If you call her the next day, you will simply join the list of "desperate" guys.

Call Her Days Later

The advantage here is that you will appear to her as someone that is not desperate to have her. It will look like you have a life (you should) and that is what women like. By calling her days later, you will be telling her that you won't be calling her (and bugging her) all the time if you eventually end up dating her.

The disadvantage is that there is a chance she would have forgotten about you. If she is a beautiful girl, a lot of other guys would have approached her and we cannot expect her to remember all the guys she meets.

If we look at the three options above, the best bet is the third option. You have more to gain than to lose. When you call her eventually, just let her know you're the guy that she met a few days ago. Tell her the number you're calling with is your number and that she can call you up if she'll like to. Be brief with your discussion. Make her believe you have a lot to do and make sure you hang us before she does.

Give her space before you call her again. Never put pressure on her. Be laid back. Be arrogant. Be confident. You will have a better chance with her with this approach.

Source: http://www.wazobiablog.com/2011/11/what-to-do-after-she-gives-you-her.html
Re: What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: by seedord247(m): 7:01am On Nov 13, 2011
call her the next day

2 Likes

Re: What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: by lifestyle1(m): 9:00am On Nov 13, 2011
Thanks! Can I send her sms instead of calling? Or can i blip her daily just to keep me in her memory?
Re: What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 13, 2011
Op,u r a don/key pooh. Why ruin our chances here wit the ladies when you know dis a romance community.
If any girl refuse to give me her nomba here,i will haul ur generation wit tenth century curse
Re: What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: by Agybabe(f): 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2011
*smh* Now I have known that trick. Una think say una wise. If una like try all the tricks with moi, it won't work.

1 Like

Re: What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2011
^^^^op,u now see reasons why i criticise your dumb ash post. Pray agybabe renage on her stance on this or else heaven will welcome another guest
Re: What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2011
why bother about her? angry angry
Re: What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: by Spclst900: 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2011
i will wait for her to call me. Simples
Re: What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2011
A friend of mine after having a conversation with a girl took her number that. On getting home he called but behold, she claimed she never knew him. The next he coincidentally met her at a bank. She claimed she still didnt know him, While this trick may work for some, it doznt 4 others
Re: What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: by iice(f): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2011
I'm likely to forget him in a few days. grin
Next day is in the middle so maybe that works undecided
Re: What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: by claremont(m): 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2011
The assumption here is that it is the guy who always asks the girl for her number. In most civilised countries, the reverse is the norm.
Re: What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2011
Just TXT her, ' hi, wasap, how was ur day?' etc. I usually start by txting.
Re: What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: by Wazoblog(m): 6:57am On Nov 14, 2011
different views and opinions, Some can call after one-week after. shocked
Re: What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: by Agybabe(f): 8:07am On Nov 14, 2011
I will forget him immediately. I won't even give him my number.
Re: What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: by blackolove(m): 10:01am On Nov 14, 2011
i prefer d third option cos if u call her immediately or day after,u'l be d one who will always be calling her evn wn she have acceptd 2 date u.cos u showd her u always have airtime 2 call.she mght evn take u 4 credit lover(airtime lover) who will always send airtime wn she ask.atimes we need 2 shw ds girls dt we worth something too by giving them time n space.dt's my opinion
Re: What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: by Riskymallam: 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2011
Or you can as well give her your card and tell her to "give you a call sometime" grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: by forkadict(m): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2011
Risky_mallam:

Or you can as well give her your card and tell her to "give you a call sometime" grin
Hell yeah! That is the way to go. Particularly if you work for any of the oil producing companies. In fact, the chic will call you seconds after your departure and will keep calling you every hour afterward. Dem full PH and lag na.

@ OP.
I just wanna ask if midnight calls is acceptable? Because that's what i like. you can talk at lenght and at minimum cost.
Re: What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: by Agybabe(f): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2011
fork adict:

@ OP.
I just wanna ask if midnight calls is acceptable? Because that's what i like. you can talk at lenght and at minimum cost.
unacceptable by me. Would not be appreciated. Some Ninja guys sef too like awoof. Prove to be a big guy and call in the day instead of saving #100 for extra cool.
Re: What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: by forkadict(m): 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2011
Agybabe:

unacceptable by me. Would not be appreciated. Some Ninja guys sef too like awoof. Prove to be a big guy and call in the day instead of saving #100 for extra cool.

Why is midnight calls unacceptable by you? afterall that is the main reason why network providers approve that facility. Besides, calling during the day doesnt qualify one as a big boy by any standard.

(1) (Reply)

For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men / Virgins' Club! / Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.