Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

My - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My (1718 Views)

My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again / My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . / She Is Married And Still Needs Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My by Toppie2(f): 8:03am On Nov 13, 2011
Re: My by tellwisdom: 8:10am On Nov 13, 2011
Start by discussing abt how flat or thin your YANSH is undecided undecided.
Re: My by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 13, 2011
if he wants u to talk, then talk, but remember to always brush ur teeth, else he change his mind and wish u were silent
Re: My by lifestyle1(m): 9:17am On Nov 13, 2011
ToppiƩ:

My bf says he needs me to talk more in our relationship. Nt dat we dont interact at all, bt am a quite person i dont talk until am forced, my question nw is wat do i talk about, hw do i start a meaningful conversation, hw can i mk d relationship mor interesting, dis is lyk my first serious rltnshp eva., nd dis guy obviously lyks me i dnt want 2 loose him pls, d rlatnshp is already gettin borin nd i cant get laid 4 nw, pls help n/landers, thankz

I don't like talking too, not to opposite sex alone but all, they always say I'm reserved, be your self you can't be what you are not, discuss normal every day life issues with him. Call him and tell me how much you miss him and tell him you love him, ask him about work and his mom and siblings, Don't be too serious in your discussion be free with him and try to ''crack'' jokes, even if Ur jokes are not funny he will still laugh, add me on yahoo we can chat,
Re: My by Davo123(m): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2011
Life style u get it, wela, crack jokes wit him, share ur dreams wit him in d future, he wil always apreciate, remembr 1st relatinshp is always sweet
Re: My by freecocoa(f): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2011
Is there any law that says you have to be the one to start up a convo?you are who you are,if he likes hearing you talk,then he should bring up things to talk about,just make sure you flow with him,but seriously though,I don't get it when people say I don't know what to talk about,yeah I know at times people can't find words but I think if you have a connection with someone then it'll flow.
Re: My by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2011
Silence is golden. Is not by force 2 say something when u have none 2 say. With time you will be flowing wella. 4 now, remain silent.
Re: My by skypon2002(m): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2011
i dont like it when im discussing with a lady and she wont contribute, or she will be giving me one word answers like ''yes, ok, thanks, no''
it sucks angry angry
Re: My by Toppie2(f): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2011
Thankz y'all, i aprc8 ur contributions.
Re: My by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2011
skypon2002:

i dont like it when im discussing with a lady and she wont contribute, or she will be giving me one word answers like ''yes, ok, thanks, no''
it sucks angry angry
no, its frustrating
Re: My by Spclst900: 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2011
op, pls be yourself, anyone who'll like you will like you for who you are.
Re: My by iice(f): 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2011
Errrhhh what do you have in common? What are your interests? His interests? Talk about those.
Share something you read or heard somewhere that you thought was hilarious. Share something you think is sad. Talk about a happy memory. What opinions do you have? His opinions? Insights? Beliefs? Doubts? Etc.

skypon2002:

it sucks angry angry
Wait to you see the man that answers like that lipsrsealed
Re: My by skypon2002(m): 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2011
BCuZiMBlaCk:

no, its frustrating

hav u noticed it?
Re: My by skypon2002(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2011
iice:

Errrhhh what do you have in common? What are your interests? His interests? Talk about those.
Share something you read or heard somewhere that you thought was hilarious. Share something you think is sad. Talk about a happy memory. What opinions do you have? His opinions? Insights? Beliefs? Doubts? Etc.

Wait to you see the man that answers like that lipsrsealed

men dont answer like that,
ladies always wait for the men to strike up a conversation
Re: My by Flashaldrin(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2011
op: i understand your kind of girls wella, and i dont give your type any chance whatsoever to bore my already boring life. So you are very lucky this dude wants to keep you and since you want to make it work, try this;
If someone is quiet is either the person doesnt want to talk or doesnt know what to talk. If your case is the later then you should try to get more knowledge in some interesting subjects like current affairs, religion, history etc and also develop a good sense of humor, if you cant make jokes, be able to understand them and respond accordingly.
And finally if you can add some knowledge of football and video games, then na fire get that relationship grin grin

oh what i would do to have a girl that's tiny whiny bit interested in soccer!! sad sad
Re: My by born2boink(m): 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2011
Some get mouth but they cannot talk
Re: My by skypon2002(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2011
some can talk but have no mouth
Re: My by iice(f): 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2011
skypon2002:

men dont answer like that,
ladies always wait for the men to strike up a conversation

Petri dish!
Re: My by skypon2002(m): 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2011
^^^^ back to sender undecided undecided undecided
Re: My by Eiregirl(f): 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2011
Flashaldrin:

oh what i would do to have a girl that's tiny whiny bit interested in soccer!! sad sad
grin grin grin grin
Re: My by iice(f): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2011
skypon2002:

^^^^ back to sender undecided undecided undecided

Lool and you're saying men don't do that. Exhibit A

(1) (Reply)

Power Of A Woman!! Lol / Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? / Nigerian Prostitutes In Europereveals The Hell They Live In, Seepictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.