Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,093 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:45 AM

What Does Air Flow Meter Do In A Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Does Air Flow Meter Do In A Car? (3982 Views)

What Does 2.4L Really Mean In A Engine Of Car? / Genuine Air Flow Meter Part Needed / I Need A Good Air Flow Meter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Air Flow Meter Do In A Car? by mormodica(m): 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2011
My 2002 nissan altima 2.5 SL currently develop a fault.The engine does not start until after like two attempts and at the same time the acceleration is not normal.But my 'rewire' said it is my air flow meter that is faulty and I dont want to buy a new air flow meter and discover that it is not actually the problem.Enlightment needed pls!
Re: What Does Air Flow Meter Do In A Car? by japanson(m): 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2011
let them blow the air flow metre , there is nothings wrong with your car , try and call vulcanizer to blow it for you or you buy another air cleaner fitter ok , that is the cause of it ok
Re: What Does Air Flow Meter Do In A Car? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2011
japanson:

let them blow the air flow metre , there is nothings wrong with your car , try and call vulcanizer to blow it for you or you buy another air cleaner fitter ok , that is the cause of it ok
This diagnosis is as unsubstantiated as that of mormodica's 'rewire'.
Re: What Does Air Flow Meter Do In A Car? by Exponental(m): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2011
Topic: google it
i was had an experience wit mai nissan, it wont accelerate n later goes off. Ask ur mech to remove, clean it usin a vulcaniser hose n if it persists, den u replace.

(1) (Reply)

How To NEVER Fall Prey To Fraudulent Car Dealers And Problematic Cars. / DIY - Fixing a non-functional IMRC in a Mazda MPV / What Car To Upgrade To From EOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.