Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,543 members, 7,801,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves (15428 Views)

Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing / Britain Gives The Go Ahead To Murder Ghaddafi / Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by LagosBoi2(m): 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2011
When i was talking about this Ghaddafi when the war started, people around me see me as INSANE because it's a completely different story in the media, Ghaddafi is the only standing real African leader with the love of this people at heart, they have killed him and they should expect noting more like a destabilized country like Congo Dr, they will become refugees, very soon poverty will begin to rain in their lives and western powers will get richer and their economy stronger. foolish Libyans, I wish i am one African leader, Wetin i go talk eheen Yankee go come bomb me ni.

1 Like

Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by na2day(m): 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2011
^^^ grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by juman(m): 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2011
skfa1:

My friend dont say that again! which kain misunderstanding be that,NATO or Libyan rebels as dem call them no no before say misunderstanding go happen before dem begin to dey scatter their own country? See,lets open our eyes before we leap or do anything. Trust me and take this from me,NO British or American citizen will say I want to fight and destroy all the buildings in my country just cos one leader is not right or just cos they have a problem with one leader,all they will ever do is protest and protest with no armunition until the leader is out.

They have destroyed their own houses n country,lets see where they will sleep and what they will eat when another person is busy taking away their food. Infact if care is not taken,na international debt go finish them. Lets WAKE UP!

What their interim leaders need to do is to retrieve more of their money and fasten the reconstruction process and retrieve the weapons from people.

The militants should return to their respective places (towns/cities). There should be a way to take care of people for mean time before things are working properly.

The interim leaders must be fast. People that are interested should be absolved into reorganised military and police forces and any other available job like in recontructioning.

If things are not working well for long time they will be facing more of unnecessary problems.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by skfa1: 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2011
Lagos_Boi:

When i was talking about this Ghaddafi when the war started, people around me see me as INSANE because it's a completely different story in the media, Ghaddafi is the only standing real African leader with the love of this people at heart, they have killed him and they should expect noting more like a destabilized country like Congo Dr, they will become refugees, very soon poverty will begin to rain in their lives and western powers will get richer and their economy stronger. foolish Libyans, I wish i am one African leader, Wetin i go talk eheen Yankee go come bomb me ni.

^^^ grin grin grin grin grin

E be like say u vex small this mornin,no mind we Africans,we just gotta change the way we do things,act,live e.t.c
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by felifeli: 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2011
Much of the argument in this thread is wrong though. LIBYANS DID NOT DESTROY LIBYA . NATO DID - Using some criminals masquerading as freedom fighters and who are now showing their true colors. My heart bleeds for the majority of Libyans who were bombed into submission by imperialists.

Of course the West will not release the money to Libya for "security reasons" . It is in their banks now propping up their almost destroyed "democratic" Western economies
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by skfa1: 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2011
felifeli:

Much of the argument in this thread is wrong though. LIBYANS DID NOT DESTROY LIBYA . NATO DID - Using some criminals masquerading as freedom fighters and who are now showing their true colors. My heart bleeds for the majority of Libyans who were bombed into submission by imperialists.

Of course the West will not release the money to Libya for "security reasons" . It is in their banks now propping up their almost destroyed "democratic" Western economies

What we are saying here is that NATO bombed Libya killing hundreds of civilians and building were destroyed (who is going to account for that) and rebels were armed aswell killing other Libyans and other Africans. Also remember that each bomb thrown by NATO was paid for,it is not free. Too much brain behind all what happened.

1 Like

Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by obstead200(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2011
Where is Obama and others? are they not willing to save the innocents people. Bastards, Obama will surely die of air crash

Amen!
But funny enough, he is not the person pulling the strings. He is only the puppet being manipulated.
Corporate America is the real evil genuis pulling the strings.

1 Like

Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by sebastinta(m): 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2011
Lagos_Boi:

true talk, U S A got wat dey wanted, d pple thought gadaffi was d problem.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Skii(m): 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2011
What do we have here? An upset in the making? shocked shocked

A right swinging uppercut from jp phillips and no reply yet from beaf,

Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by wascom2: 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2011
useless and uncontented citizens. The battle has just begun.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2011
This is when i say their situation has falling from the fryin pan to fire
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2011
Lol. Libyans dnt knw wtsup. Time ll tell dem wheeen!
As for Nigerians dt avnt seen wt d 'west' is all abt, I dnt blame dem. Evry bodi cannot b wise. D poor ion reasning shall alwys remain amngst us
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by xcolanto(m): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2011
igbo2011:

Missionairies told your ancestors to close your eyes and pray while they stole our resources and killed our people. And you are still praying?? STOP PRAYING AND DO SOMETHING! Damn, religions just have people praying all day and waiting for things to happen. The japanese do things, they are not praying all day,

BBC and CN are controlled by Rupert murdoch. Those channels are biased. Watch Russia Today or Aljaezera. Russi Today is my favorite.

In my opinion the highlighted news channel in bold sold out to their Arab masters later in the duration of the war and started airing similar news to CNN and Co in portraying Gaddafi as the "devil" lipsrsealed
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2011
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by skfa1: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2011
PStylish:

@All
Its none of your business whatever happens in Libya.
Even at the peak of their so called "enjoyment" did you partake of it. What did Gaddafi do to better your lives when he was alive?
The Libyans chose to oust Gaddafi and if you gave them the option of choosing between Gaddafi and what they are having at the moment, they will still choose their present state.
Its like having to choose between a relatively "peaceful" Nigeria under Abacha and a democratic Nigeria under GEJ laden with Boko Haram attacks in the north.I will go with the latter of course.
What is happening in Libya is a learning process.The difference btwn Libya and Iraq/Afghanistan is that there is an interim govt that has been around from day 1 of the revolution and is currently acting as an impartial mediator. The NTC commands a great deal of respect in Libya. They will get over this phase and grow stronger.It'll take time.So just steer clear and face your country, Nigeria. For now, let the fighting continue grin . One love.

Bros come back here,dont go yet. You see this your statement "Its none of your business whatever happens in Libya." I dont agree with it. What u dont know or fail to understand is that,Libya is in Africa,so it is our business.Dont forget that what happened to Libya can happen to Nigeria and other African country whereby people or agbero boys can turn to rebels and NATO intervening.I hope you dont want those NATO war planes bombing your papa or grandpa house. It is better to solve problem or issue amicably than fighting or inviting another person to throw bomb in your own country killing your own people,u feel me? So whatever is happening now,we have to learn bro.

Lastly," For now, let the fighting continue grin . One love." I will say dont let the fight continue,no white man will say let the fight continue in his country,instead,they will call for internal meeting and everything will be resolved. Take UK for example,what happened during the little riot in London? do they say the fight should continue like you said? NO, what they did is, they find a way to put an end to the riot and continued life in a peaceful way.Take this fact from me,if whitemen are not managing their own country very well,immigrants can not stay there today.So bro lets apply wisdom in all ways.

1 Like

Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by fm7070: 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2011
Now they will realise that they've been tricked by USA.
They should have thrown Ghadaffi to Nigeria and let's trade him for IBB, OBJ, ATIKU and GEJ altogether.

1 Like

Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by velo10: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2011
Glad to know many Nigerians aren't buying the bullshit Western deceit to overthrow Ghaddafi for Libyan oil. That country would be very restive for a while. The country deserves it anyway, for betraying their people in the name of freedom they will never have.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by NET1(m): 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2011
Africa is in BIG trouble.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Skii(m): 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2011
velo10:

Glad to know many Nigerians aren't buying the bullshit Western deceit to overthrow Ghaddafi for Libyan oil. That country would be very restive for a while. The country deserves it anyway, for betraying their people in the name of freedom they will never have.

We can see the spec of dust in Libya's eyes
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by kestare(m): 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2011
There is this book i read about "how to keep your slaves", the book was sort of a manual or guide , was during the slave trade , the succesful ones in the trade gave this advice to the upcoming ones "if you want to keep your slaves, make sure they are in constant dispute, they would never think of liberation". the Europeans knew that Ghadaffi was conscious of that fact, they made sure they ousted him and look, "the slaves are now in dispute"

1 Like

Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by godman01(m): 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2011
They are not serious in that country.
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by kestare(m): 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2011
Nigeria needs an Internal Revolution , if you are with me  reach me on kestaonline@yahoo.com or send me a text to 07065516474, we need men of confidence and eloquence, with great vocal skills and conscious of whom he/she is!!!, high zeal for the development of Nigeria , the train is moving!!!!
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by linkin8k(m): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2011
Hmmm
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by PHIPEX(m): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2011
I said it before on this forum and am saying it again that even though I don't like Gaddafi but am sure that NATO has alterior motive for their "huge investment" in Libya. What is NATO waiting for to intervane in Somalia? Perhaps cos there will be no positive return on their investments - no Oil to loot.
Can some one remind me How long Paul Biya of Cameroun has been in power, where then is our good samaritan france?
Can you ever imagine NATO intervening in a country like Niger Republic on humanitarian ground?
I just hope some of us will be wise enough to know that this same NATO may support militants or even Boko Haram tomorrow if our govt fail to protect their interest.
On One Nigeria I stand
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by jimjones: 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2011
Skii:

What do we have here? An upset in the making? shocked shocked

A right swinging uppercut from jp phillips and no reply yet from beaf,

does beaf really have the ability to make a sensible arguement? he's prolly consulting reuben abati right now. 4ka just got eaten by jp phillips, i reckon he tastes bland as Bleep:|
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Skii(m): 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2011
PHIPEX:

I said it before on this forum and am saying it again that even though I don't like Gaddafi but am sure that NATO has alterior motive for their "huge investment" in Libya. What is NATO waiting for to intervane in Somalia? Perhaps cos there will be no positive return on their investments - no Oil to loot.
Can some one remind me How long Paul Biya of Cameroun has been in power, where then is our good samaritan france?
Can you ever imagine NATO intervening in a country like Niger Republic on humanitarian ground?
[b]I just hope some of us will be wise enough to know that this same NATO may support militants or even Boko Haram tomorrow if our govt fail to protect their interest.[/b]On One Nigeria I stand

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by cap28: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2011
One of the traitors who betrayed Qadaffi  - former interim prime minister - Mahmoud Jibril and head of the criminal racist gang known as the NTC has now been forced to resign because he cant control those al qaeda/NTC savages in his organisation -

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Cl2FE7Ldyc&feature/channel_video_title[/flash]
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by cap28: 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2011
the majority of the  libyan people did not want these hired killers known as the NTC/Al Qaeda to hijack their country, listen to the words of a libyan girl before tripoli was overrun:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl8KKKcvYa0&feature/related[/flash]
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Skii(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2011
remain small make i start to dey cry ni sha cry
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by runsgirl: 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2011
Libya is finished
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by cap28: 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2011
Skii:

remain small make i start to dey cry ni sha cry

its upsetting  bro

this is why africom/NATO's presence in africa needs to be resisted - this is what the french did in ivory coast to young Gbagbo supporters:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6g03HItPQc&feature/player_embedded[/flash]

this was never given any coverage by the international media
Re: Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves by Skii(m): 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2011
What has African taken from these people? cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery / Court Orders The Arrest Of Ex-President Zuma For Contempt / U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.