Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:03 PM

Would You Chat Up A Girl In A Public Place? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Chat Up A Girl In A Public Place? (1573 Views)

When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... / Top 10 Hilarious “nigerian Chat-up Lines” Used By Nigerianguys / Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Chat Up A Girl In A Public Place? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2011
Men, would you approach a strange lady in a public place ( inside train, train station, bus station, shopping mall, inside bus, field, park e.t.c) and chat her up?

I was on my way from London to Birmingham this evening and I saw this pretty chic just looking at me and smiling. I wanted to approach her and say HI but couldn't because I was shy and I felt that it might look awkward. I'm now indoors in my miserable room regretting that I never made a move.

Women, would you mind if you approached politely by a man in a public place?

Answers please!!
Re: Would You Chat Up A Girl In A Public Place? by eghost247(m): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2011
why not!!!,
Re: Would You Chat Up A Girl In A Public Place? by MrCork17: 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2011
obo_man:

Men, would you approach a strange lady in a public place ( inside train, train station, bus station, shopping mall, inside bus, field, park e.t.c) and chat her up?

I was on my way from London to Birmingham this evening and I saw this pretty chic just looking at me and smiling. I wanted to approach her and say HI but couldn't because I was shy and I felt that it might look awkward. I'm now indoors in my miserable room regretting that I never made a move.

Answers please!!

bro. Was she smiling at you becoz you look like Somali? undecided
Re: Would You Chat Up A Girl In A Public Place? by omega25red(m): 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2011
eh undecided if you have the courage. most of the guys who would give you hell here for not making a move will probably not do anything either. oh well check craigslist missed connections maybe she might post something on there or you could post something who knows
Re: Would You Chat Up A Girl In A Public Place? by kumbalo(m): 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2011
An average nigerian girl is embarrased. I wuld not have to, but her smile at me culd have given me a second thought.
Re: Would You Chat Up A Girl In A Public Place? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2011
whats there, you can talk to a lady anywhere but at times some uncultured chicks would use dt as an excuse to embarass u, nt because they want to,but because they want to use u to gain reputation
Re: Would You Chat Up A Girl In A Public Place? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2011
@mr cork, she ain't Somali, lol,
Re: Would You Chat Up A Girl In A Public Place? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2011
Haha, I don't look like Somali even though they are humans like me, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I just dont look like them
Re: Would You Chat Up A Girl In A Public Place? by iice(f): 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2011
I think depending on the demeanor, you can tell whether to approach or not.
I don't mind but there are days i'm not in a good mood and lawd help the pesin wey ignore my frown to come talk to me
Re: Would You Chat Up A Girl In A Public Place? by silvertuke(m): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2011
obo_man:

Answers please!!

Na Liver fail you, she was smiling at you, and you nor fit still approach am. Smiling at you only is enough courage for you to excuse and talk to her, well you don already Bleep up, You fall men hand I swore.
Re: Would You Chat Up A Girl In A Public Place? by Lantean(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
silvertuke:

Na Liver fail you, she was smiling at you, and you nor fit still approach am. Smiling at you only is enough courage for you to excuse and talk to her, well you don already Bleep up, You fall men hand I swore.

I no go lie... 15 years ago, me sef no go get liver to talk to the girl. I go dey fear say make she no embarrass me.
But now..... liver don transform to alien own. Me sef dey fear o.
And guy... I tale offense say you insult my past kind. I no hate you. Na your swag I hate. lol

(1) (Reply)

2years After; Why Must My Heart Always Skip A Beat? / The Perfect Man According To Women!!! / Pls I Need A Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.