Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. (3890 Views)

The Mindset Of The Enemy By Femi Fani Kayode / The Mindset Of Nigeria's Leaders Graphically Defined As Unsuccessful / Tribalist Statements Credited To One Of Our Founding Fathers- Sardauna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by kasiem(m): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2011
Due to this egregious trend ethnocentrism that is ravaging this nugatory social network, i've found out that most of protagonist of despicable act of tribalism are not more a mere indolent , improvident and loquacious low lifers, unlike, what they portray themselves to be. The average tribalist here loves being garrulous and vindictive with the achievements of past generations without coming up with what they've achieved or intend to achieve personally. This nauseous act suppose to have gotten to the stage of where we'll ask ourselves whether we are retrogressing or progressing, otherwise, i wouldn't see why we'll keep swirling around the anachronistic achievements of the past generation. This notion of, " my tribesman achieved this or that" should transmogrify to, "i achieved this or that". Pls, i'm not trying to insinuate we should stop hallowing the past achievers, but, we should stop beind vindict with what the suffered for.
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2011
kasiem:

[s]Due to this egregious trend ethnocentrism that is ravaging this nugatory social network, i've found out that most of protagonist of despicable act of tribalism are not more a mere indolent , improvident and loquacious low lifers, unlike, what they portray themselves to be. The average tribalist here loves being garrulous and vindictive with the achievements of past generations without coming up with what they've achieved or intend to achieve personally. This nauseous act suppose to have gotten to the stage of where we'll ask ourselves whether we are retrogressing or progressing, otherwise, i wouldn't see why we'll keep swirling around the anachronistic achievements of the past generation. This notion of, " my tribesman achieved this or that" should transmogrify to, "i achieved this or that". Pls, i'm not trying to insinuate we should stop hallowing the past achievers, but, we should stop beind vindict with what the suffered for.[/s]
Loser,what have you personally achieve ? Ode
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by BootyOnMe: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2011
Please, this is a Yoruba-owned website.
It is to be expected.
Deal with it jor!
ShiiiiiiYOOOOOR!!!!
Like Nigeria, like Nairaland. . .you only survive if you can kiss arzzzze and chop shyte.
Otherwise. . .die fighting like moi. . . the beautiful American! cool
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by kasiem(m): 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Loser,what have you personally achieve ? Ode
winner, i'm yet to achieve. but, i'm not boasting with anyone's achievement cos i'm busy with the plans of how to achieve mine. Thanks for asking!
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by kasiem(m): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Please, this is a Yoruba-owned website.
It is to be expected.
Deal with it jor!
ShiiiiiiYOOOOOR!!!!
Like Nigeria, like Nairaland. . .you only survive if you can kiss arzzzze and chop shyte.
Otherwise. . .die fighting like moi. . . the beautiful American! cool
what do u mean?
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by BootyOnMe: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2011
I mean. . . please, stop whining.
Whining is for whimps! kiss
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by kasiem(m): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2011
BootyOnMe:

I mean. . . please, stop whining.
Whining is for whimps! kiss
Yowling about what? Your miserable life?
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by Eforce1: 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2011
smiley
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by manchy7531: 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2011
@ op

you are perfectly right.Nlers need a change to the way we approach certain issues.
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by BootyOnMe: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2011
kasiem:

Yowling about what? Your miserable life?

No, your miserable living 'death'!
Move jor!
Ewu! kiss

kasiem:

Due to this egregious trend ethnocentrism that is ravaging this nugatory social network, i've found out that most of protagonist of despicable act of tribalism are not more a mere indolent , improvident and loquacious low lifers, unlike, what they portray themselves to be. The average tribalist here loves being garrulous and vindictive with the achievements of past generations without coming up with what they've achieved or intend to achieve personally. This nauseous act suppose to have gotten to the stage of where we'll ask ourselves whether we are retrogressing or progressing, otherwise, i wouldn't see why we'll keep swirling around the anachronistic achievements of the past generation. This notion of, " my tribesman achieved this or that" should transmogrify to, "i achieved this or that". Pls, i'm not trying to insinuate we should stop hallowing the past achievers, but, we should stop beind vindict with what the suffered for.

WTF?
Sounds like you have not been 'kissed' in a while.
Your rants reek of severe 'agro'.
Abeg comot from my front before ya dwarfish, engorged blokos without veins scatter soured, dorty akamu all over my laptop!
Fake/pirated/counterfeit Patrick Obahiagbon of NL!
ShiiiiiYOOOOR!!!
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2011
kasiem:

winner, i'm yet to achieve. but, i'm not boasting with anyone's achievement cos i'm busy with the plans of how to achieve mine. Thanks for asking!
Stop displaying your usual ignorance here.if your people don't have anybody worthy of calling a leader doesn't mean people who have don't know what they are doing.You can't call me a tribalist for echoing the achievements of my tribal leaders !
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by kasiem(m): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2011
BootyOnMe:

No, your miserable living 'death'!
Move jor!
Ewu! kiss

WTF?
Sounds like you have not been 'kissed' in a while.
Your rants reek of severe 'agro'
Fake Patrick Obahiagbon of NL!
ShiiiiiYOOOOR!!!
huh? dont get me into turmoil, are u trying to tell me that ur raiso d'etre is kiss? What more can i get from an abject vagrant.
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by BootyOnMe: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2011
kasiem:

huh? dont get me into turmoil, are u trying to tell me that your raiso d'etre is kiss? What more can i get from an abject vagrant.

I see the 'turmoil' brewing in your rear end alright.
You have been dismissed. . . please, carry on with your lousy thread! kiss
Moo-moo!
Na today 'tribalism' dey for NL. . . ? You 'SCREW-TARD'!
We don't want you to start farting all over NL with your semantic jargon do we?
GTHS!(Go To Hell Sir!) kiss
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by kasiem(m): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Stop displaying your usual ignorance here.if your people don't have anybody worthy of calling a leader doesn't mean people who have don't know what they are doing.You can't call me a tribalist for echoing the achievements of my tribal leaders !
Abinitio, i never came out directly assailing any body, but ur guilt-filled mind never allowed u to use ur time fathom my message. Try to be like that person u are embellishing with accolades. NEVER BE AN ONLOOKER IN THIS WORLD
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2011
kasiem:

Abinitio, i never came out directly assailing any body, but your guilt-filled mind never allowed u to use your time fathom my message. Try to be like that person u are embellishing with accolades. NEVER BE AN ONLOOKER IN THIS WORLD
Did you create this thread to complain about people that eulogize their successful genius leaders ? shocked shocked
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by kasiem(m): 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2011
BootyOnMe:

I see the 'turmoil' brewing in your rear end alright.
You have been dismissed. . . please, carry on with your lousy thread! kiss
Moo-moo!
Na today 'tribalism' dey for NL. . . ? You 'SCREW-TARD'!
We don't want you to start farting all over NL with your semantic jargon do we?
GTHS!(Go To Hell Sir!) kiss
thanks for dismissing me, cos i never wanted u to infect me with that ur dippy and barmy mindset
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by kasiem(m): 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Did you create this thread to complain about people that eulogize their successful genius leaders ? shocked shocked
It was created for us to see the benefit in us freelancely coming to make our own impact in this world instead of going about shouting, "my tribesman did this or that"
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by EkoIle1: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2011
Why do bigots and tribalists  start topics to cry and yell about  the same tribal  rubbish they promote every day?

Fcukinnnn bipolar clowns.
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by xtianh(m): 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2011
Some people due to their ingnorance hs turned ths wonderful to tribal fight, instead of using it to ask themselves wht hv i achieved or wht can i achieve to make a history so people inturn boost abt me, Personally, i dnt indulge myself in all this tribal war cus i knw am nt gonna gain from it. If i bcome a great achiever today the world will knw me bt if i continue fightng on ths thread abt tribe no one will me inturn i bcome a total loser
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2011
Eko Ile:

Why do bigots and tribalists  start topics to cry and yell about  the same tribal  rubbish they promote every day?

Abi o !
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by Blackteeth(m): 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2011
The poster is just practicing english grammar. He wants us to give a score to his grammer.
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by kasiem(m): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2011
Blackteeth:

The poster is just practicing english grammar. He wants us to give a score to his grammer.
The time u used in thinking out this crap would've been enough for u to think of ways to make an impact in this world.
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2011
To court for attention, Simple!!! undecided
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2011
Blackteeth:

Ok yeah, I just took note of that grin
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by freecocoa(f): 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2011
Wetin him dey even talk sef? OP leave tribalism and come let's continue with the pr o stitute and armed robber thread.
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by 1forall: 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2011
Who wants to be like Patrick Obahiagbon?  cheesy
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by kasiem(m): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2011
Ijogz K:

To court for attention, Simple!!! undecided
oooh, thanks for taking note of that. Can u now concentrate on plumbing the message?
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2011
[size=13pt]ME!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy wink[/size]

1forall:

Who wants to be like Patrick Obahiagbon?  cheesy
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by Blackteeth(m): 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2011
@kasiem. They time you used in replying the crap would have been enough for you to learn how to communicate effectively.
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by Blackteeth(m): 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2011
@ogaga4luv. Is that the grammatic version of "who wants to be a millionaire?" when does the program air on NTA
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by babaowo: 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2011
make unah no worry ooo! we igbo too go soon create our own forum,that time we no go allow any yorobo enter there lol igbo kwenu! igbo kwenuuuuuuuuu!!!haaaa sorry i 4get that my ppl go do fake forum ,make yorobo dey carry dey goooo! lol
Re: The Mindset Of Average Tribalist On Nairaland. by begwong: 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2011
Eko Ile:

A[b]BEG HELP ME ASK THE BAGGARS[/b] shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State / FIRST Governor Since Lagos History To Have 3 Deputies Within A Span Of 8 Years / LAGOS STATE Needs Liberation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.