Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

You Called My Mama A Ho And I Will Divorce You For That - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Called My Mama A Ho And I Will Divorce You For That (1671 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / The Day My Grandmother Called My Brother Ugly / I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Called My Mama A Ho And I Will Divorce You For That by aloyemeka4: 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2011
[size=14pt]Husband accuses wife of calling his mother a harlot, wants divorce[/size]
on NOVEMBER 14, 2011 · in NEWS

Lagos -A man, Mr Tajudeen Adenekan, 53, on Friday told the Igando Customary Court, Lagos, that his wife, Kuburat, called his mother a harlot, and therefore, sought the dissolution of their 12-year-old marriage.

Adenekan, who has five children by his wife, also alleged that Kuburat unduly accuses him of been infidelity.

“Whenever she comes across condoms in my car, she concludes that I am cheating on her.

‘’For the past four years, I have been the one cooking and washing the children’s clothes, “he said.

The petitioner told the court that his mother-in-law was aware of her daughter’s “uncaring attitude“.

‘’Since my mother cared for my wife after she had one of our babies, she had resorted to calling my mother a harlot whenever we quarrelled.

‘’She usually calls my father an slowpoke and always threaten to deal with me, “ he said.

He said that Kuburat once locked his 10-year-old niece outside till 10.00 p.m. “for no reason“.

The respondent, Kuburat, 33, said that she was tired of the marriage as she denied calling her in-laws names.

She argued that her recent visit to her mother-in-law attested to the cordial relationship between them, adding that she also wanted the marriage to end.

“Tajudeen drinks to stupor. He gets drunk to the extent of urinating and excreting on his body. His conduct embarrasses me, and whenever I try to caution him, he feels offended.

“Most times, strangers drive him home when he his drunk. In all sincerity, I no longer love him,“ she said.

The presiding Court President, Mrs Francisca Johnson, adjourned the hearing to Dec. 1 for judgment. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/11/husband-accuses-wife-of-calling-his-mother-a-harlot-wants-divorce/
Re: You Called My Mama A Ho And I Will Divorce You For That by aloyemeka4: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2011
“Whenever she comes across condoms in my car, she concludes that I am cheating on her.

What are condoms doing in your car?. Are you a condom salesman?
Re: You Called My Mama A Ho And I Will Divorce You For That by Smilenw(f): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2011
^my thoughts exactly !
Re: You Called My Mama A Ho And I Will Divorce You For That by freecocoa(f): 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2011
I thought I was the only one thinking that,anyways the feeling is mutual amongst the both of them so they should go ahead with the divorce.
Re: You Called My Mama A Ho And I Will Divorce You For That by obowunmi(m): 11:28pm On Nov 14, 2011
ehehehehe, funny grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Called My Mama A Ho And I Will Divorce You For That by aloyemeka4: 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2011
In all sincerity, I no longer love him,“ she said.

Way to go. Dump the bugger. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Called My Mama A Ho And I Will Divorce You For That by r231(m): 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2011
undecided
Re: You Called My Mama A Ho And I Will Divorce You For That by denzel2009: 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2011
aloy:

What are condoms doing in your car?. Are you a condom salesman?

as if you can't use it to treat headache and body pains.
Re: You Called My Mama A Ho And I Will Divorce You For That by aloyemeka4: 12:08am On Nov 15, 2011
denzel2009:

as if you can't use it to treat headache and body pains.

I thought condoms are only used in treating cancer, infertility and HIV?.
Re: You Called My Mama A Ho And I Will Divorce You For That by HighChief4(m): 1:54am On Nov 15, 2011
^^^What exactly is condom? Pls someone should tell me
Re: You Called My Mama A Ho And I Will Divorce You For That by Outstrip(f): 2:01am On Nov 15, 2011
What a foolish woman. Does she not know that you can also use condoms to fetch water
Re: You Called My Mama A Ho And I Will Divorce You For That by dayokanu(m): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2011
Condoms are useful Xmas decorations
Re: You Called My Mama A Ho And I Will Divorce You For That by oln: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2011
Oh nooo!!!Condoms could be used as baloons(blomblo)
Re: You Called My Mama A Ho And I Will Divorce You For That by aloyemeka4: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2011
Outstrip:

What a foolish woman. Does she not know that you can also use condoms to fetch water

Roflmao, Don't mind her. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Called My Mama A Ho And I Will Divorce You For That by Odunnu: 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2011
The woman sef get bad mouth
Re: You Called My Mama A Ho And I Will Divorce You For That by aloyemeka4: 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2011
Odunnu:

The woman sef get bad mouth

See Nigerians o, na the woman dey collect the whole battering and not her water-fetching-with-condom husband.
Re: You Called My Mama A Ho And I Will Divorce You For That by jaydude(f): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2011
Foolish man! Divorce ur wife and go and marry ur mother now,rubbish! Its d stupidity of some men that makes mother in laws have d right to treat wives like slaves! Nonsense!
Re: You Called My Mama A Ho And I Will Divorce You For That by aloyemeka1: 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2011
jaydude:

Foolish man! Divorce your wife and go and marry your mother now,rubbish! Its d stupidity of some men that makes mother in laws have d right to treat wives like slaves! Nonsense!

Why should she call his mama a who.re?

(1) (Reply)

My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! / Laptop Or Foam? Please Advice / Help Me Wish My Princess A Happy Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.