Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

ASAS - Acute Satellite Addiction Syndrome - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / ASAS - Acute Satellite Addiction Syndrome (1692 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

ASAS - Acute Satellite Addiction Syndrome by twinstaiye(m): 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2011
According to Oga Badaru, some of us are already suffering from ASAS, on a lighter note, keep us posted here any of your ASAS sickness and experience.  read more about ASAS here
Re: ASAS - Acute Satellite Addiction Syndrome by mwarawaa(m): 6:43am On Nov 15, 2011
My particular strain of A.S.A.S. is rare in that i've got all the above symptoms and many more which are yet to be documented.
Re: ASAS - Acute Satellite Addiction Syndrome by Dlee1(m): 7:54am On Nov 15, 2011
For long, I have been looking for cure of this disease (A.S.A.S) but I can't find it. It have made me spend money un necessarily even when I don't have enough in my pocket. It have severally made me hunt for fringe satellite all through the night not minding that I returnned home late and have not rested. I never get satisfied with what I have on my reciever inspite of musical channels, sports channels, news channels, documentary channels, religious channels, movie  channels and others yet I still look for more.
Re: ASAS - Acute Satellite Addiction Syndrome by Ameboperoo(m): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2011
You are all craz y. But when it got to the point of running home from office just to verify what somebody has posted on the forum and your boss cautioned you for taking 2 long on break and u still can't change. When you are travelling and saw someone struggling with Astra 2b beside the motor park and had to rush there to help him until your vehicle left you behind. If any of these and many more has happened 2 u then I'll say u r M A d like me.
Re: ASAS - Acute Satellite Addiction Syndrome by obnelly: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2011
Satellite related diseases is universal irrespective of your race black or white.its a non curable disease.its like a general in the army,once you are a soldier you are forever a soldier until death comes even in the grave they still refer to you as a general.so ,that is how the ministry can move to the permanent site.

(1)

Alphabet For Free To Air / Ss3n,ss7n Etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription / UPDATE OF NSS7 @20w POWERVU NEWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.