Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium (3897 Views)

PHOTOS: Fan Runs Into Kaduna Stadium To Hug Mikel / Lady Arrives Kaduna Stadium In Beads For NGR Vs EGY M / Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium by Depointer1: 1:07am On Nov 15, 2011
By JOE APU, Kaduna
Tuesday, November 15, 2011

N igeria/Zambia friendly fixed for 5pm today in Kaduna is threatened as generating set to supply power to the stadium failed five times during evening training. Zambians were disappointed last night as they trained in the dark when the power supply to the Kaduna Stadium failed.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/sportsonthehour/2011/nov/15/sportsbreak-15-11-2011-001.html
Re: Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium by julioralph(m): 11:25am On Nov 15, 2011
Well, boys you're welcome to naija
Re: Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium by emofine(f): 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2011
embarassed I guess Nigeria's squad has a natural home advantage then undecided
Re: Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2011
Awwwww wot a sweet way to introduce Naija to them, That's so sweet. Kudos to the stadium manager  grin
Re: Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium by otumfour(m): 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2011
shocked naija
Re: Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium by jfking2005(m): 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2011
Keep it up ma African Brother, wink wink

It's a sign of FRESH AIR please keep enjoying it. cool cool

We are all not ashamed as our leaders, afterall na the chinko generator cause am. grin grin grin grin
Re: Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2011
Nigeria will never change, or should i say when will Nigeria ever change?
Re: Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium by chakula: 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2011
Upon that they will manage to score Nigeria Don’t be angry with me, but take it or leave it this would surely happen things are upside down in the Country these days.
Re: Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium by Baawaa(m): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2011
What do they want the Zambians to be saying about Nigeria, The stadium management need to be reorganized!
Re: Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium by ak47mann(m): 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2011
NO be GAINT/ANT of AFRICA cool cool cool
Re: Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium by Yeske2(m): 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2011
Be like the Roman when in Rome, they better get used to it fast before our boys turn the situation to our advantage.
Re: Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium by PurestBoy(m): 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2011
[size=16pt]Zambians brother pls get used to this because this is not new to us. Don't go ahead and punish us because of this, remember we are one brother.[/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium by Kx: 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2011
Were Zambians disappointed because power failure is strange to them?
How regular is power supply in zambia pls?
Re: Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium by jidewin(m): 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2011
Why should I be surprised.afterall oga presido came out to say "nigeria is the best african country for foreign investors to invest in"OLODO.see the result?
Re: Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium by Lilnikee(m): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2011
Lmfao.
Power failure.
Re: Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium by Johnpaul2k2(m): 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2011
jfking2005:

Keep it up ma African Brother, wink wink

It's a sign of FRESH AIR please keep enjoying it. cool cool

We are all not ashamed as our leaders, afterall na the chinko generator cause am. grin grin grin grin
cow angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium by yuboy: 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2011
Are dey suprise hmmmmm na wa oooomake dem dem selves no se na 9ja dey entar now even jonathan ma dey sleep 4 inside dark now na lie all our system has been jeopardise i don y dos e moderators place it at d home page dey should no wat 2 b placin at d homepage o is not a new phenueomenon !!!!!!!na wa oooooooo
Re: Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium by ninochukwubrown(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2011
powa failure?, hmmm dat 1 no b new tin 4 naija na, i pity dz zambianz cz dem go tink na heaven dem kom 2 nt knwin dey kam 2 moda4kin land cheesy
Re: Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium by expert555: 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2011
This president is jinx
Re: Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium by Oba234: 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2011
This is so embarrassing. A whole giant of Africa?
Re: Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2011
ninochukwubrown:

powa failure?, hmmm dat 1 no b new tin 4 naija na, i pity dz zambianz cz dem go tink na heaven dem kom 2 nt knwin dey kam 2 moda4kin land cheesy
Re: Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium by proxies(m): 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2011
Na boko haram cause am , lol grin
Re: Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium by DonChimax(m): 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2011
Let there be light: and there was light. God said it in the creation of the earth, and God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. But in creation of Nigeria God said let there light and our leaders, past and present said no!! We no need light, we don't want our evil to be expose BABA GOD U WANT SPOIL SHOW FOR US? they asked and God turn back at them since then Nigeria as nation turn to darkness despite all the billions of dollars we heard puting in power sector to illuminate these nation, all i mean all embezzled and all the aim failed, darkness every where problems here and there, bad roads,holdup, bad or no water supply, no better and affordable homes, bad education system, unemployment, bad and death news now common in our society boko haram, mend,kidnappers, arm robbery, cult, killers, ritualist, rape, police, pdp,riot,and fuel subsidy which is a scam. Everything have turn upside down. Corruption now wear green, white and green Due to evil, bad and corrupted leaders we have in these nation. So, my our opinion is that we belivers and children of God should come together and seek back the face of our God to shine on these nation again with our prayers and dedication. by so doing we will have change, revival and transformation in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium by FILEBE(m): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2011
Lesson learnt! Next time wen coming to play or train in nigeria bring ur own power supply! All players must have at least a touch with them.
Jonathan no see this one oh.
Re: Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium by Pain(m): 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2011
This is total decay. Nigeria is headed for the rocks and a possible repeat of 1966.
DumbJoe will definitely lead us to anarchy!
Re: Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium by runsgirl: 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2011
FILEBE:

Lesson learnt! Next time wen coming to play or train in nigeria bring your own power supply! All players must have at least a touch with them.
Jonathan no see this one oh.
grin
Re: Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium by member479760: 4:21am On Nov 16, 2011
they no fit train for morning?
Re: Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium by sebastinta(m): 7:00am On Nov 16, 2011
nakedall:

abi, grin

dats how we roll in 9ja
Re: Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium by kemmeye: 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2011
hahahaha thats what you get for messing with nigerians why do i think they cut off power supply on purpose so those ones would not train well.
Re: Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium by dominique(f): 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2011
nakedall:

exactly what came to my mind when i read the topic. what were they doing from 7am to 7pm when there was natural sunlight. you can blame the poor power supply on many things but not for the loss of the chipolopolo abi wetin una call unaself. damn weak excuse.
Re: Zambians Trained In The Dark Due To Power Failure In Kaduna Stadium by funextra20: 9:19am On Nov 17, 2011
STUDY ABROAD
Get your POLAND,RUSSIA,GEORGIA,UKRAINE,SOUTH AFRICA(TOURIST)INVITATION FOR STUDENT,CALL ME ON 07086591720, NO FORE PAYMENT , SCHOOL FEES ON ARRIVAL, I HAVE BEING TO THIS COUNTRIES MYSELF AND I PROCESSED IT MYSELF AND I CAN DO IT FOR YOU AT A TOKEN FEE, WHEN WE MEET I SHOW YOUR PICTURES,AND I SPEAK RUSSIAN,POLISH.JUST CALL ME

(1) (Reply)

Keshi Unveils 11 Home-based Players For Afcon Qualifier With Rwanda / Get VIP Betiing App Here / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Arsenal Vs AC Milan 3-1 – Highlights & Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.