Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Etb Test On 21/09/2007. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etb Test On 21/09/2007. (1406 Views)

Guiness Sales Executive. Those That Wrote Their Test On 21 Of Nov / Bank Phb Test On 21-06-08 / Any1 Heard Frm Etb Bout Intervw Of 21.09.07 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etb Test On 21/09/2007. by jameh: 9:16am On Sep 20, 2007
Please I need someone that have full details of ETB test format if possible the likely number of questions I am to expect, the time duration, Gmat year that I can read,the tips that will help me to pass the test because i need I don't want to miss this great opportunity. Please help a fellow nairaland.

The venue of the Test is No. 7, Dr. Mike Adenuga Road (former Wharf Road) Apapa - Lagos

Date 21/09/2007 by 10am.

Please contact me on 08027522090.God bless you has you help

You Can Drop your CV with them at the HR office in Fanusi fafunwa Str VI
Thanks One Love
Re: Etb Test On 21/09/2007. by Ayoyinka(m): 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2007
hey, congrats! but i learnt they only go 4 those hu ve 2.1 or first class. how far is it true ? kindly reply.
Re: Etb Test On 21/09/2007. by jameh: 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2007
ETB takes Graduate with 2.2.So hurry up and submit your CV.I have seen someone with 2.2 that work with them.
One love.
Re: Etb Test On 21/09/2007. by cbash: 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2007
hi Jameh.I'll start by congratulating u on being invited.there's not much to it.i did the test last month.we r yet to be intervwd.there r 100 questions to answer in abt 1 hr.5 questions on d bank which include:who is d chairman?;who is d m.d?;how many branches r there?;which of the listed products belongs to them?i suggest u go their site to learn more about them.there r questions on current affairs like:who is d president of spain?;what is spain's currency?;where is worldbank h/qtrs?;what is cross river state's slogan?;what is d meaning of NIBSS?(Nigerian Inter-bank Settlement Systems);what is d meaning of PERT?;and some others.the other questions r normal gmat english and math.if you know how to calculate present value of money,it will help though there r only about 5 questions from there.i didn't know it but God helped me,it didnt work against me.the test is a very simple one.be fast and accurate.above all,commit your ways into the hands of God.Insha Allah,u will make it too.Allahu akbar.
Re: Etb Test On 21/09/2007. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2007
Please i want to know whether HND holders can gatecrash into the venue of the text on Saturday.
Re: Etb Test On 21/09/2007. by clutch162(m): 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2007
JAMEH
when did u submit your CV. and how long did it take them to call u for the Test. Please reply!!
Re: Etb Test On 21/09/2007. by cbash: 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2007
Hi Suka.I don't think it will be possible to gatecrash.They ask 4 d invitation letter before you enter the bank and while the test is being administered.Infact,they attach your invitation letter to your answer sheet.I advice you do not go there cos it may well be a waste of time.
Re: Etb Test On 21/09/2007. by iykrion(m): 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2007
It is not possible for one to gatecrash at the exam venue because, the invitation letter must be presented to the security men at the gate before you are allowed to enter the hall, and also attached to the answer scripts at the end of the test. As regards how long it takes for one to be issued an invitation after submitting CV, before now they gave the IV immediately, but now, I understand that it takes about a week or so to get same this time via email or sms.

Some of those who were originally meant to write the test on the 21/09 recieved sms informing them of a shift to next week Friday. So dropping CV's now might be timely.

For the HND holders, I think they may write the bulk teller test. But all the same, it is better to get clarification from their HR office at 1695 Sanusi Fafunwa Street V/I. cool
Re: Etb Test On 21/09/2007. by bunmeee(f): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2007
pls, i wrote the test last month on the 22nd of august, will like to know if any one has gotten a call or mail as per the result
Re: Etb Test On 21/09/2007. by iykrion(m): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2007
Hi Bunmeee,
Do check their HR office @ 1695 Sanusi Fafunwa Street V.I. for the result. cool
Re: Etb Test On 21/09/2007. by sobasanjo: 11:19am On Sep 21, 2007
Fellow Nigerians, pls i also nid a job.I've been broke ever since i left Aso Rock.My farm is not bringing forth enough produce.pls help me with information on the ETB job or any other job.
Thanks.
Ever Yours
OBJ
Re: Etb Test On 21/09/2007. by iykrion(m): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2007
Hi,
Will I be correct to assume that the 'S' in your name stands for Stella? If yes, then Nairaland is really marvelous, hosting the dead
Well, since your farm yeilds aren't more encouraging, I guess you go into modelling. But if you insist on working in a bank, then take your CV to ETB's office @ 1695 Sanusi Fafunwa Street & 1665 Oyin Jolayemi street for AccessBank, all in V.I. I wish u a bountifull harvest. cool
Re: Etb Test On 21/09/2007. by sobasanjo: 11:55am On Sep 21, 2007
Iykeron, i have tried to apply on their website.i sent my cv to them but it brought bak an error delivery msg that its exceeded their quota.can i apply to access online too.i've been to all these places in person but, as u no, nigerians dont like me any more,when i get there, they tell me they dont accept CV's again dt i should go to their website.i nid help.
Re: Etb Test On 21/09/2007. by cbash: 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2007
Hi Stella Obasanjo.It is amazing to have a house member who is from the world beyond.Please can u intimate us on what your life has been like after the ill fated surgery?Talking about needing a job,has ur reserve run dry already?Am quite disappointed if that is the case.Anyway,your husband oby definitely will hv a way out.Afterall he is a general.Shaa,we are taught to be our brother's keeper so I will offer the following suggestions: Go to V.I and drop ur CVs with all d banks u can get to especially Access,ETB.f course that is if there is a V.I with these establishments where u r.Don't worry,things will get better.
Re: Etb Test On 21/09/2007. by iykrion(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2007
Hi, S. Obasanjo,
Your case is really pathetic even as it is peculiar. Perhaps, they know you are a ghost and therefore don't want to do anything with you. You may send your CV to me, I will help you submit at ETB and Access, I am sure they will accept. My mail ad is iykrion@yahoo.co.uk, I want to do this because I don't want you to go back to where you came from. wink

(1) (Reply)

Fitc Recruiting For A Client / Fidelity Bank,enugu! / Can A Man With Ac Genotype Marry A Woman With As Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.