Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus (8141 Views)

Differences Between Boko Haram And Islam / What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus / Things Mohammad And Jesus Have In Common (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2011
Although some similarities exist between Muhammad and Jesus, their differences are far greater. Let’s look at a few of the most important.

Different Claims
Muhammad said he was just a man; Jesus claimed to be God. In fact, Muhammad never claimed to be more than a man, a prophet of Allah. His following prayer reflects that:
"O Allah! I am but a man.” (Ahmed, Musnad, Vol. 6, pg. 103)

Although Jesus was fully a man who felt pain, became hungry, tired, and was tempted like us, Jesus also claimed to be fully God, equal with his heavenly Father. He said that prior to becoming a man, he and the father had always existed as one God, and had jointly created the universe.

Several popular conspiracy theories, like The Da Vinci Code, have asserted that the church invented Jesus’ divinity, but historical evidence indicates the earliest Christians believed that Jesus is both Lord and God.

Christianity would not be the same if Jesus’ disciples hadn’t truly believed he was God. (The term, “Son of God” does not mean a biological offspring, or that Jesus is inferior to his Father, it only reflects their relationship with one another within the godhead). All the evidence points to the fact that the disciples totally embraced his deity.

Different Character
As a mortal man, Muhammad sinned like us. Jesus was said to be “without sin” (John 8:46). Even his enemies were unable to accuse him of breaking any of God’s Commandments. But Muhammad admitted he had erred, and asked Allah for forgiveness three times (Sura al-Ghafir 40:55; 47:19 al-Fath 48:2).

Different Authority
Muhammad never performed a miracle (Qur’an 29:50), but Jesus exhibited complete authority over nature by performing numerous miracles (Mark 3:9,10).

Different Credentials
Jesus fulfilled ancient Hebrew prophecies; Muhammad did not. Muhammad offered no credentials but his revelation. Yet, nearly 300 Old Testament prophecies with 61 specific details were fulfilled by Jesus Christ. Only God could have brought all those details to pass. Thus, Jesus is a perfect match for each of them. Jesus’ divine credentials were established by his fulfillment of God’s prophetic Word.

Different Power
Jesus’ resurrection demonstrated divine power; Muhammad died and his bones are reportedly within his grave at Medina. Jesus, on the other hand, came back to life three days after he was crucified and confirmed dead by Roman executioners. Both Jesus' crucifixion and resurrection are historical facts for which there is compelling evidence.

Different Message
Jesus taught love and grace; Muhammad taught submission and rules. Muhammad taught that we must attain salvation by adhering to Islam’s Five Pillars of the Faith. In other words, our salvation depends on our own efforts. Even then, one has no assurance of forgiveness, and must depend upon the mercy of Allah for forgiveness. Some Muslims believe that the Qur'an teaches that becoming a martyr for Allah will gain them favor and they will be rewarded by a heavenly harem.

Jesus said God created us for a relationship with Himself. His plan is to adopt us into His heavenly family as His beloved children. However, we rebelled against Him and broke His moral laws. The Bible calls this sin. Such disobedience against a holy God requires judgment. Our good deeds, money, or prayers cannot take away our sins.

The Bible tells us God is a pursuing God who devised a plan to free us from our sin debt. God's solution was to pay the price Himself. In order to accomplish that, Jesus became a man who would die in our place (Philippians 2:5). Jesus said: “God so loved the world that He sent Jesus to die for us” (John 3:16). Jesus taught that salvation is a free gift which must be embraced by faith in him alone, not our deeds. It is our choice to accept or reject God's free pardon.

Conclusion:
Comparing Muhammad and Jesus
Muhammad was a charismatic leader who successfully replaced much of the rampant idolatry of his time with the worship of Allah. Although he taught that Jesus was a true prophet, Muhammad didn’t accept him as the Son of God or the savior of men. He rejected Jesus’ message of love, forgiveness, and grace, in favor of obedience to the rules of Islam.

Muhammad’s essential message was one of submission and servitude to Allah. He taught that those who believe in the Qur’an and do righteous deeds will be rewarded after death, but those who disbelieve (infidels) and fail to obey Islam’s Five Pillars will suffer severe punishment. Therefore, our eternal status is based upon our deeds rather than God’s forgiveness and grace.

Jesus Christ brought a completely different message. He said those who believe in him are sons of God rather than slaves. And our hope for eternal life is based upon his sacrificial death alone, rather than our own deeds. Jesus said that those who truly put their faith in him are completely forgiven of all their sins, and have peace with God and purpose for living. And they will discover new power to live for him.

Thus with Muhammad and Jesus, we have two significant leaders whose words, although very different, are still impacting our world today. Muhammad claimed he was a prophet for Allah, and his followers say that his message supersedes that of all other prophets.

Jesus, on the other hand claimed to be more than a prophet. He said he existed before the universe was created, and that he is one with God the Father. His followers believed his words because they saw him alive after his death.

Other than the Qur’an, Muhammad left us no proof that his message was from God. His followers claim that the Qur’an is a miracle needing no proof or evidence. However, Jesus reportedly backed up his words and claims with a feat that would have been impossible unless God had done it. To his followers, it was his bodily resurrection from the dead that convinced them his words are true. They went everywhere proclaiming Jesus' claims to be true, even at the cost of their own lives.

Article
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Judek2(m): 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2011
There is no comparism between a God and a Mortal.
Jesus created Mohammad and other false Prophets like Rev.King.

Http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Jesus-Muhammad.htm
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by inedi: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2011
Well done judex2
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by plappville(f): 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2011
Judek2:

There is no comparism between a God and a Mortal.
Jesus created Mohammad and other false Prophets like Rev.King.

Http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Jesus-Muhammad.htm

Correct talk! they are uncomperable, but is there another word to use to illustrate the both? God (Jesus)created man, and send man to come and correct things he didn't do well while he was on earth, (according to the big dreamers (MUSLIMS) only for the man God created to arrive earth, he turn against God and teaches his people that although God was God but he has liad about his identiny, his power etc etc,

He is not what he claims he is. with a common sense, will u adopt this teaches of the man? for me i would ve asked him, if God was the one that sent u to correct things, why dont u do things same way as he does, why do u ve to change forgiveness/love for violence My point is for Mohameds claim as been sent to put things in order.

The people accepted Mohamed was sent by Jesus but yet he teaches against Jesus and they obey him.
This show that, these set of people are the people that never love Jesus, they have their idol gods, so it was easy for them to adopt Mohamed claims.
Mohamed is a full Christ hater, how could he have curse so much Hatred on Jesus by some ignorants?
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Kay17: 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2011
What?! Jesus resurrection was proof?! How?

Also prove how a whole cemetery was resurrected
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by LagosShia: 4:28am On Nov 19, 2011
frosbel:

Although some similarities exist between Muhammad and Jesus, their differences are far greater. Let’s look at a few of the most important.

Different Claims
Muhammad said he was just a man; Jesus claimed to be God. In fact, Muhammad never claimed to be more than a man, a prophet of Allah. His following prayer reflects that:
"O Allah! I am but a man.” (Ahmed, Musnad, Vol. 6, pg. 103)

Although Jesus was fully a man who felt pain, became hungry, tired, and was tempted like us, Jesus also claimed to be fully God, equal with his heavenly Father. He said that prior to becoming a man, he and the father had always existed as one God, and had jointly created the universe.

Several popular conspiracy theories, like The Da Vinci Code, have asserted that the church invented Jesus’ divinity, but historical evidence indicates the earliest Christians believed that Jesus is both Lord and God.

Christianity would not be the same if Jesus’ disciples hadn’t truly believed he was God. (The term, “Son of God” does not mean a biological offspring, or that Jesus is inferior to his Father, it only reflects their relationship with one another within the godhead). All the evidence points to the fact that the disciples totally embraced his deity.

Jesus:the “god” Christians believe in who can do nothing by himself!
John 5:30
“By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me”.

Mark 12:29
"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.

You should read history more and see who started to make Jesus a small “god”:

The Invention of Jesus’ Divinity

Different Character
As a mortal man, Muhammad sinned like us. Jesus was said to be “without sin” (John 8:46). Even his enemies were unable to accuse him of breaking any of God’s Commandments. But Muhammad admitted he had erred, and asked Allah for forgiveness three times (Sura al-Ghafir 40:55; 47:19 al-Fath 48:2).
You have being answered here that Muhammad (sa) was sinner:
Was Muhammad (sa) a Sinner?

and you can review this to think if the bible really tell you that Jesus was sinless:
Was Jesus (as) Really Sinless According to the Bible

Different Authority
Muhammad never performed a miracle (Qur’an 29:50), but Jesus exhibited complete authority over nature by performing numerous miracles (Mark 3:9,10).
This is a lie and that is all I have to say.

Different Credentials
Jesus fulfilled ancient Hebrew prophecies; Muhammad did not. Muhammad offered no credentials but his revelation. Yet, nearly 300 Old Testament prophecies with 61 specific details were fulfilled by Jesus Christ. Only God could have brought all those details to pass. Thus, Jesus is a perfect match for each of them. Jesus’ divine credentials were established by his fulfillment of God’s prophetic Word.

False Prophecies Of The New Testament (bible)

“The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam!”

Different Power
Jesus’ resurrection demonstrated divine power; Muhammad died and his bones are reportedly within his grave at Medina. Jesus, on the other hand, came back to life three days after he was crucified and confirmed dead by Roman executioners. Both Jesus' crucifixion and resurrection are historical facts for which there is compelling evidence.

The Christian Resurrection Myth!

Where Is Jesus?

Jesus Never Told Anyone He Will Die For Them!

Different Message
Jesus taught love and grace; Muhammad taught submission and rules. Muhammad taught that we must attain salvation by adhering to Islam’s Five Pillars of the Faith. In other words, our salvation depends on our own efforts. Even then, one has no assurance of forgiveness, and must depend upon the mercy of Allah for forgiveness. Some Muslims believe that the Qur'an teaches that becoming a martyr for Allah will gain them favor and they will be rewarded by a heavenly harem.

Jesus said God created us for a relationship with Himself. His plan is to adopt us into His heavenly family as His beloved children. However, we rebelled against Him and broke His moral laws. The Bible calls this sin. Such disobedience against a holy God requires judgment. Our good deeds, money, or prayers cannot take away our sins.

The Bible tells us God is a pursuing God who devised a plan to free us from our sin debt. God's solution was to pay the price Himself. In order to accomplish that, Jesus became a man who would die in our place (Philippians 2:5). Jesus said: “God so loved the world that He sent Jesus to die for us” (John 3:16). Jesus taught that salvation is a free gift which must be embraced by faith in him alone, not our deeds. It is our choice to accept or reject God's free pardon.

”Bible (im)morality”

He also taught this:

Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Judges 21:10-12
10So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children. 11“This is what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.” 12They found among the people living in Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had never slept with a man, and they took them to the camp at Shiloh in Canaan.

1 Samuel 6:19
And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: [/b]and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.

[b]Luke 19:27

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

2 Peter 2:12
"These false teachers are like unthinking animals, creatures of instinct, born to be caught and destroyed. They scoff at things they do not understand, and like animals, they will be destroyed."

John 2:15
[Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

Psalms 137:8-9
O Babylon, you will be destroyed. Happy is the one who pays you back for what you have done to us.Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks!

Psalms 139:19-22:
"Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: Depart from me therefore, ye bloodthirsty men. For they speak against thee wickedly, And thine enemies take (thy name) in vain. Do not I hate them, O Jehovah, that hate thee? And am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: They are become mine enemies."

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords."  "That is enough," he replied.

Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn   “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

Luke 12:50-53
50 But I have a baptsm to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

Conclusion:
Comparing Muhammad and Jesus
Muhammad was a charismatic leader who successfully replaced much of the rampant idolatry of his time with the worship of Allah. Although he taught that Jesus was a true prophet, Muhammad didn’t accept him as the Son of God or the savior of men. He rejected Jesus’ message of love, forgiveness, and grace, in favor of obedience to the rules of Islam.

Muhammad’s essential message was one of submission and servitude to Allah. He taught that those who believe in the Qur’an and do righteous deeds will be rewarded after death, but those who disbelieve (infidels) and fail to obey Islam’s Five Pillars will suffer severe punishment. Therefore, our eternal status is based upon our deeds rather than God’s forgiveness and grace.

Jesus Christ brought a completely different message. He said those who believe in him are sons of God rather than slaves. And our hope for eternal life is based upon his sacrificial death alone, rather than our own deeds. Jesus said that those who truly put their faith in him are completely forgiven of all their sins, and have peace with God and purpose for living. And they will discover new power to live for him.

Thus with Muhammad and Jesus, we have two significant leaders whose words, although very different, are still impacting our world today. Muhammad claimed he was a prophet for Allah, and his followers say that his message supersedes that of all other prophets.

Jesus, on the other hand claimed to be more than a prophet. He said he existed before the universe was created, and that he is one with God the Father. His followers believed his words because they saw him alive after his death.

Other than the Qur’an, Muhammad left us no proof that his message was from God. His followers claim that the Qur’an is a miracle needing no proof or evidence. However, Jesus reportedly backed up his words and claims with a feat that would have been impossible unless God had done it. To his followers, it was his bodily resurrection from the dead that convinced them his words are true. They went everywhere proclaiming Jesus' claims to be true, even at the cost of their own lives.

Article

Conclusion:

“the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice”

Original Sin"-Linking It To An Imperfect God!

you can also enjoy this:
Are Christians Cannibals?
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Judek2(m): 7:30am On Nov 19, 2011
I thought that muslims are only blind,but they are deaf and dumb too.

The bible is always in their possesion,reads it 19 hrs,then Koran 5 hrs.
Their eyes always searching for contradictions and proofs to qualify their foolishness.They can easily raise a pointless proof and start to argue.
They argue like FOOLS and what did my signature say about it.

What Mohammad want in the world is war and hate.Just as his last word.
Just imagin if Christians should say, enough is enough,they have pushed us to the wall,we shall reteriate.
Their will be war between Muslims and Xtians,and belive me,it wont be war but wipe. America dont need to participate.Only Kenya's military is enough to wipe Muslims out of the earth.If xtians should rise against Muslims,then Mohammad's aim is accomplished.And we have deviated from Christ.

Jesus was peaceful,so also we Christians (Christ likes) tends to be like him,but we are mare mortals,so we just have to try our best to emmulate him.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Judek2(m): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2011
Please @Sweetnecta

Are you trying to tell me that Mohammad did not sin? on your post
was Mohammad (sa) a sinner?

That Jesus is the sinner on your post
Was Jesus (as) realy sinless according to the bible

That Jesus didnt perform miracles on your reply
This is a lie and that is all i have to say
replying to the post
Mohammad never performed a miracle but Jesus exhibited complete authority over nature by performing numerous miracles

That Jesus did not fulfil prophesies or that the old prophesies were false on your post
false prophecies of the new Testament (bible)

That Daniel prophesied about Islam,and Jesus prophesied about Mohammad?

On your answers on the post
Jesus taught love and grace;Mohammad taught Submission and rules
I will tell you "Ignorance is a disease"
Are you saying that its a lie?

On your post
The Christian God:Blod and Human sacrifrce
Original sin-liking it to an imperfect God
you can also enjoy this:
Are Christians Cannibals?

Well,thats your own attack strategy,you can defend your self from it.
And about CANNIBALS,
long ago,they used dagger and local weapons to kill infidels,today.They use Bombs and guns to kill not only infidels but their own too.So who are the Cannibals?

Their people run away from their countries for what reason? and go to the US for protection and better life.Who are the Cannibals?

Here in Nigeria,their people go on hiding not from the infidels but from their fellow brothers.Who are the Cannibals.

Have you watched the program "WITNESS" in Aljazeera on the topic Mayor Of Mogadishu
I cried after watching it as i pitied even the muslims.They even need xtian help to fight their own brothers.
Have you heard of the recent plan of attack on 10 states in Somali by Kenya Military.As the residents try to flee,they were prevented by Al-queada and makes this statement."If we are killed by Christian Kenya,we will go to heaven".they dont want to repent,they want to stay,fight and die and go to heaven.

Please my brother,think for once like a human being.These things are hapening in our world today,not thousands of years ago.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by miftaudeen(m): 9:14am On Nov 19, 2011
Judek2:

those who rejected truth are deaf,dumb and blind e.g jew, christine etc

you mean the contradictory bible 

Their eyes always searching for contradictions and proofs to qualify their foolishness.They can easily raise a pointless proof and start to argue.

lets reason together so that we know  the truth

that is your own thinking

Just imagin if Christians should say, enough is enough,they have pushed us to the wall,we shall reteriate.
Their will be war between Muslims and Xtians,and belive me,it wont be war but wipe. America dont need to participate.Only Kenya's military is enough to wipe Muslims out of the earth.If xtians should rise against Muslims,then Mohammad's aim is accomplished.And we have deviated from Christ.

thanks for saying it out, that means 

you had  tried all your possibility on islam all are in vain.Allah is the guidance of His religion   

Jesus was peaceful,so also we Christians (Christ likes) tends to be like him,but we are mare mortals,so we just have to try our best to emmulate him.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by LagosShia: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2011
Judek2:

you want to fight and send an entire population of different races into oblivion when you dont even know how to properly use english.

go and learn how to write and read properly or bite your tongue.you this igbo fanatic with a thick tongue:"Mr. reteriate".

please that word spelled in that way cannot be typographical error.so dont bother to excuse yourself with that frequently used excuse.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2011
Both cant be compare.word and opposite.is like comparing work with grace.peace with war.choice with force.love with hatred.uncomprable.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Sweetnecta: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2011
@Judek2: « #7 on: Today at 08:48:46 AM »
Please @Sweetnecta

Are you trying to tell me that Mohammad did not sin? on your post
was Mohammad (sa) a sinner?[/Quote]I was saying clearly he [as] was not a sinner.

[quote]That Jesus is the sinner on your post
Was Jesus (as) realy sinless according to the bible
the bible made him a sinner. the Quran declared him different.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Judek2(m): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2011
LagosShia:

you want to fight and send an entire population of different races into oblivion when you dont even know how to properly use english.

go and learn how to write and read properly or bite your tongue.you this igbo fanatic with a thick tongue:"Mr. reteriate".

please that word spelled in that way cannot be typographical error.so dont bother to excuse yourself with that frequently used excuse.

Stuрid!!.
Weren't you taught in your primary School to always start a new sentence after a dot with Capital letter?

A foolish man who cannot answer a simple question rather emphasize on wrong spellings.

What is a noun? and how did you apply the rules on tongue, igbo, english?
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Judek2(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Judek2: « #7 on: Today at 08:48:46 AM »I was saying clearly he [as] was not a sinner.

the bible made him a sinner. the Quran declared him different.

That's ridiculous.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Sweetnecta: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2011
@Judek2: Who is a sinner?

Lets try the one that goes against the command or law from God.
If you disregard your mother, you are a sinner.
If you blame God you are a sinner.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by plappville(f): 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2011
LagoShian stop pointing out writing faults, u are fond of this and forgetting ur comments are filled with faults.
If u dont ignore faults urs will be point at. Most people just write out without bording to make it perfect like a cover letter or official doc.

This is a forum, a Nigeria forum for that matter, we even should write pidgin better off.
We Nigerians borrowed English, am sure u are aware of this fact.
I notice each time someone hits u hard with good points, that is when u notice sentence error in order to bycut your arguement.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Judek2(m): 11:59pm On Nov 20, 2011
@Sweetnecta,
I'm not in for a senceless arguement.
It is very senceless to argue about a known fact;if Mohammad was a sinner? Because every move of the man was a sin.

I got better things to do.You can answer each of my questions if you want and paste it here if you wish.(try to be more rational).

I always thought you are rational,but your vague arguements proves me wrong.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Sweetnecta: 12:29am On Nov 21, 2011
^^^^^^ I am not trying to satisfy you. You do not decide my fate. Jesus does not either.

Was Moses a sinner because Yahweh told him to fight and kill some disbelievers?
If not, since that was a command of God that he obeyed, I wonder what sin Muhammad [as] committed?

If Jesus of the bible was not a sinner, when you read the Bible, tell me if a person who denies his mother the right of motherhood is not a sinner?
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Sweetnecta: 12:33am On Nov 21, 2011
I intentionally leave out "why has Thou forsaken me" and obvious questioning of God.

The questioning is similar to the jews who say "where was God during holocaust", hence he says I will not forgive God as if that threatens the Full Authority of God over all things.

Some even go so far to say that there is no God, which is another form of questioning Him as if to say show Yourself if You exist.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by movicy(m): 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2011
sm pple r stil fool,jesus in d bible is a sinner but very different in d quran,its just because d torah has been increased 2 d extent of corruption(1)jesus in d bible is an outlaw he break 10 commandment of moses(2)imaging God going 2 night club nd change water 2 alcoholic wine dat intoxicated d guest after d party just 2 sufficed(3)jesus is so cruel and rascal 4 entering a building meant 4 business transactn and scattered there,he kill their ram and spoil d Goods(4)sm xristian believ jesus is nt a sinner bt he is by making a law dat a child dat call his/her mother a witbh shuld be stoned 2 death bt condemn moses law(5)according 2 mathew 10:34-35,nd mark 12:29 did u tink jesus is nt wicked wit dat
bt
jesus in quran is a pure man born wit miracle performing miracle bt d birth of jesus has cause commotion in human thought,nw sm fool r nw worshiping jesus,jesus is a false deity he cnt save u neither he cn nt save hmself frm evil he seek 4 help 4rm god he is a human like u poccessing d xracteristic of human he drink he eat excreate wastes, he sleep etc,xristian r pagan and hypocrite
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by plappville(f): 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2011
movicy:

sm pple r stil fool,jesus in d bible is a sinner but very different in d quran,its just because d torah has been increased 2 d extent of corruption(1)jesus in d bible is an outlaw he break 10 commandment of moses(2)imaging God going 2 night club nd change water 2 alcoholic wine dat intoxicated d guest after d party just 2 sufficed(3)jesus is so cruel and rascal 4 entering a building meant 4 business transactn and scattered there,he kill their ram and spoil d Goods(4)sm xristian believ jesus is nt a sinner bt he is by making a law dat a child dat call his/her mother a witbh shuld be stoned 2 death bt condemn moses law(5)according 2 mathew 10:34-35,nd mark 12:29 did u tink jesus is nt wicked wit dat             
  bt
jesus in quran is a pure man born wit miracle performing miracle bt d birth of jesus has cause commotion in human thought,nw sm fool r nw worshiping jesus,jesus is a false deity he cnt save u neither he cn nt save hmself frm evil he seek 4 help 4rm god he is a human like u poccessing d xracteristic of human he drink he eat excreate wastes, he sleep etc,xristian r pagan and hypocrite

If all that u wrote about him is true, then what is the name of a dreadful sinner doing in your koran?
Why will the koran take his teaches to back up Mohammed as the conforter?
Give me reasons why, mr/mrs wise whatever u call urself as others happens to be fool according to u!
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2011
Father Lord,take this cup(death)away from me,shows he was helpless and powerless,and you people are still not ashamed to worship him, a baby born in the manger been worshipped mostly by black people Africans,very absurd sha.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2011
uplawal:

F[b]ather Lord,take this cup(death)away from me[/b],shows he was helpless and powerless,and you people are still not ashamed to worship him, a baby born in the manger been worshipped mostly by black people Africans,very absurd sha.

Jesus Christ was the Prince and Giver of Life.

Muhammad was the Prince and taker of Life.

Jesus provided eternal salvation, Muhammad provided eternal death.

Also just to joggle your memory, Muhammad and his band of marauders, raped black women en masse, castrated their husbands and men , and referred to black people as raisin heads.

If you do not read for yourself, think for yourself, examine the facts for yourself, You will be mislead easily. Do you own homework, stop depending on Sweetnecta and Lagoshsia to do it for you.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2011
@plappville,you claimed you borrowed english language,so also you should admit that you borrowed christianity as its never the religion sent to you forefathers.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2011
Me depend on sweetnecta or lagosshis ke?read all my posts on nairaland,never for once depended on any one,i dnt copy anybody,all my muslim brothers and sis can testify.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2011
If I remember vividly, not too long ago you were struggling with your faith.

I have lived in the North and seen the real ISLAM , not the nonsense Yoruba people call ISLAM , and let me tell you something, ISLAM is a promoter of hate and death.

God forbid that anyone I know should bow before ALLAH.

Jesus is Lord.

Amen.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2011
I never for once struggle with Islam,never will i for once deny my islam,am a yoruba muslim and i practice my islam as Allah commanded the prophet to, or is it only hausa that owns the Quran no,its for the whole mankind to follow,and if you do it well your islam well,you are a muslim just like any other hausa,arab,etc.there is no racism in islam but one brotherhood, the best among muslims or the righteous among muslims are the ones that have piety/rightoeusness and not by being an arab or hausa,so get the fact straight and stop being deluded and ignorant,and for you saying jesus(pbuh) is Lord,he will deny you with a harsh denial on the day of judgement and you will be dragged to hellfire,as Jesus said,its not those that call my name lord lord,will enter the kingdom of God,but those that obeys the commandment of his own Lord.you should be ashamed you are in a religion totally alien to Africans,whitemen came,saw and conquered your soul to hellfire.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2011
Frosbel na wa for u. How on earth would you compare the two in the first place. Can you compare messi with sani kaita?
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2011
uplawal:

I never for once struggle with Islam,never will i for once deny my islam,am a yoruba muslim and i practice my islam as Allah commanded the prophet to, or is it only hausa that owns the Quran no,its for the whole mankind to follow,and if you do it well your islam well,you are a muslim just like any other hausa,arab,etc.there is no racism in islam but one brotherhood, the best among muslims or the righteous among muslims are the ones that have piety/rightoeusness and not by being an arab or hausa,so get the fact straight and stop being deluded and ignorant,and for you saying jesus(pbuh) is Lord,he will deny you with a harsh denial on the day of judgement and you will be dragged to hellfire,as Jesus said,its not those that call my name lord lord,will enter the kingdom of God,but those that obeys the commandment of his own Lord.you should be ashamed you are in a religion totally alien to Africans,whitemen came,saw and conquered your soul to hellfire.

grin grin grin

Without Jesus , you are lost !!!!

Repent now while there is time.

And just to rebuff your earlier statement, the Quran is not for all mankind , we are not all Arabs.

Finally it is funny you say Muslim brotherhood, when Muslims are killing themselves all over the world like flies. Just look at Syria, over 4000 massacres, Yemen we have lost count, Libya tens of thousands  ( they are still killing each other ), Egypt hundreds killed, Iraq after the war to present, tens of thousands killed between Shia and Sunni. What about the Iraqi /Iran war with over a million casualties . Let us come closer to home, Boko Haram have killed more of their Muslims brothers than Christians. Does that sound like Muslim brotherhood to you. With Islam , it is kill kill kill , hate hate hate. Keep deceiving yourself.

Islam feeds on human blood, period !!

SMH.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by plappville(f): 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2011
@Frosbel this woman/girl is a new convert, she is flowing for this reason. She still young in her belief grin grin grin
Woman take ur time, but know that Jesus love u.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by Judek2(m): 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2011
uplawal:

I never for once struggle with Islam,never will i for once deny my islam,am a yoruba muslim and i practice my islam as Allah commanded the prophet to, or is it only hausa that owns the Quran no,its for the whole mankindFOOLS to follow,and if you do it well your islam well,you are a muslim just like any other hausa,arab,etc.[s]there is no racism in islam but one brotherhood[/s], the best among muslims or the righteous among muslims are the ones that have piety/rightoeusness (hatered/infedel killings) and not by being an arab or hausa,so get the fact straight and stop being deluded and ignorant,and for you saying Jesus(pbuh) is Lord,he will deny you with a harsh denial on the day of judgement and you will be dragged to hellfire,as Jesus said,its not those that call my name lord lord,will enter the kingdom of God,but those that obeys the commandment of his own Lord.you should be ashamed you are in a religion totally alien to Africans,whitemen came,saw and conquered your soul to [b]hellfire[/s].

You must be a Boko Haram member because you does what your Mohammed did, So,how many men have you killed?
The difference between Mohammad and Boko Haram is that they bleeps their own virgins in heaven,while Mo enjoyed his on earth.
Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims.

Its better to follow a white man religion and find peace than to follow a sex addict,brutal killer,child molester,sugar mummy,false Prophet etc,(anything you add is acceptable) Arabian Monster around like Moo Moo.
The man dey serve Satan as wine man in hell right now.
Re: Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus by plappville(f): 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2011
uplawal: @plappville,you claimed you borrowed english language,so also you should admit that you borrowed christianity as its never the religion sent to you forefathers.

Sorry, i inherited Christ by been a christian, not borrowed like English. Jesus Christ has been from the begining.
So my forefather is Jesus, like u know he died and rose again, he still lives till today, so he is my father till death.
He answers when i call on him, he show prevent me from harms. I can tell u why i Love Jesus is because i ve proof that he lives. Not to start telling u all he has been doing because words are not enough.

u ve pushed me to remind u something, have u ever find out the origin of the koran?
How did mohammed gathered stories from people, how he collected some stories from the Jews historian book to make up the koran? and then claimed they are devine prophecies? Why wont there be uncountable errors, when the koran is been compared with other older books, that is when u just see the koran's nekedness,.

The bible prophecies are all coming to fulfillment, they are all pronounced in the air. So my dear woman, my eyes are not just open physically to see but also spiritually to know and understands.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Eid Al-Adha / Eight Kinds Of People To Whom Zakat Can Be Given / Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.