Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:04 AM

I'm Attracted To My Married Boss - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Attracted To My Married Boss (24775 Views)

I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? / I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by Seun(m): 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2007
Hmmm, sugarbabe, I'm sure you would not have regretted it if you were not caught. undecided

And why are you talking about your marriage ending as if you have no control over it?
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by danys(m): 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2007
i am sure it was because you had not met me that you are falling in love
with your boss.just give me a chance to meet you well, let say for 2 weeks
and let see if you will not forget about your boss

i promise a trial will convince you. hook me up on this number 08056305560
or on yahoo messenger- shaid009@yahoo.com

look forward to hearing from you.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by Zaar(m): 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2007
Anyway I'm already praying 4 u. Do u know who is speaking in ur heart?-The devil. U need God in ur life. How will u feel if sm1 come to tell u she love ur husband. Sincerely I'll continue to pray until God arrest u.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by kolette(f): 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2007
Baby! have you gone bananas?
Come to think of it.
One, he is your boss
Two, he is married
I really pity you ooh sha.
Mine is the reverse, my stinking old boss won't give me a break. It is either he gets it or something else and i'm not ready to be game with him. cool

So be YOURSELF baby!
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by omena555(f): 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2007
@ poster, imagine u were married already and one pretty girl who works with/for your husband suddenly confides in u that she's crazy about your husband and that u should advice her on what to do!

tell me, what will u do?? what will u say to her??

ok, the same thing u will say or do to the pretty young girl is my advice to u in this situation of yours.

(remember - what u sow is what u will reap. u go marry one day oh! then it will be your turn to know how e dey be!)  cheesy
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by kojeiwa(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2007
How can you be attracted to your married Boss? I tire for women o. So you can't go out and find

you a man, rather than go to work and being attracted to your married Boss.

Please, Abeg leave the married man alone and don't tell him nothing. That's how you guys cause trouble.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by Carlosein(m): 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2007
Hmmm, sugarbabe, I'm sure you would not have regretted it if you were not caught.

how can u be sure seun, ehn?
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2007
Its just the traditional case of selfish women not knowing what they want and acting like monkeys - they see the next rich man and they want to jump ship, but they make sure they have a positive response to their proposal before they let go of the branch they are currently hanging on to. You are not attracted to the man, it's his power and money that are attracting you. Since you have already started imagining the relationship (formed it in ur head) and it's only his being married that stands in your way, go ahead and have an affair with him. You'll probably get hurt anyway, and this is Nigeria - the man will go away scot free, landing the blame square in ur lap. You have 2 choices here - either play greedy and stupid, or use ur head and go and get married. Be like say aggro dey worry u.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by tkb417(m): 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2007
whoever marries you don marry ashawo. chikena
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by ifect: 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2007
girl, where are your morals? , luks like u find it hard getting a guy and now you are frustrated, sorry gal PLS GET A LIFE AND THINK OF THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS!
Geez! what is this world becoming??
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by ugees(m): 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2007
Leave that man alone. what if someone were crazy about your husband assuming you are married and wants to know whether she should steal him from you?,,  
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by Jen33(m): 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2007
Stupid ho.

I bet u wouldn't be ''mysteriously attracted to him'' if he were the cleaner or driver at the office.

Go fuuk yourself, stupid gold digging ho.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by Besteric(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2007
Damnnnnnn embarassed Nigerians are hypocrites!!!!!!! whats wrong in dating a married man or woman as long as its concensual, ? Girl,, if you are sure not to break his family,, go on and date him but if you are nt sure of yourself, Try next Door,
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by queen2(f): 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2007
I feel you girl, it's happened to me before but in my case he wasnt my boss
U know what try to take ur mind off it, i know you see him everyday and does he look mean or friendly?
My advice is ; because he's married obviously you can go about going out wiv him or summin just forget about it and face ur work lol, get ur mind off it i know it isnt easy but hey! u shd be able to conrol ur self/emotions.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by wham(m): 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2007
I dont get it

Whose the person with the initial problem

Was it play or talibabe

Or does play have double personality?

@topic
It's good u're getting advice+extra from here
I'm sure it has dampened the DRIVE somehow

I don't condemn u.
I hope others with similar cases will deter

I just cant help but wonder whether the cases of divorce, seperated couples and infidelity will not be on the sharp rise 4 this our FLY Generation

GOD HELP US ALL
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by sylvao2000(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2007
Na waoo the poster done run for everybody advice, l told you before na ashawo she be
she better come back and read everybody responds, or else something go happen again for here ooo
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by Configur(m): 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2007
SEDUCE HIM AND Bleep THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF HIM,DO THIS JUST ONCE AND FORGET U EVER DI sad AND AM DAMN SERIOUS
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by Kutey: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2007
Its PROSTITUTES like you make this world a tough place to live in.
I just can't beleve how low some girls will steep and what kind of moral-less people my nation is breeding.

More than 85% of nigerian shout and proclaim thier belief in God and go to church or mosque but I sincerely don't know which bible or koran they read.
It is definetly not the same bible I read.
Even without religion basic morals and common sense should tell you how far you can go.

Even the responses are like justifying this slapper as if it is acceptable to "fall in love" with a married man.
It is not. Thats why men respect us less each day, why should they?

As for you Play, I really wish you fall in love, meet the man of your dreams marry him, have 3 or 4 kids and then when he opens his own business and goes one day in the office meets a slut like you and dumps your ashewo black ass.
You will know how it feels. angry
You can then come back and advise other young stupid girls like yourself when they ask foolish questions.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by lovemajek(f): 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2007
have dinner with him, then come back for my advice later,
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by katherinae(f): 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2007
FIRST OF ALL. slowpoke, learn how to spell the word KNOW.
SECOND.  if u are attracted to him that just means that some other girls out there are attracted to Him as well
THIRD.  if by chance he screws u, that just means that you are not the only girl he is bleeping.
FOURTH.  if i was his wife and i found out, i will rip your tongue out and shove it up your ASSSS, or maybe his am not to sure yet, u know his might be to hot with the jalapeno pepper i will shove up there smiley
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by katherinae(f): 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2007
besteric

the day u walk in on another guy on top of ur wife in ur matrimonial bed, that is the day u will know whether it is ok to date other people or not while u are married. KARMA IS A BITCH THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by presido1: 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2007
Besteric:

Damnnnnnn embarassed Nigerians are hypocrites!!!!!!! whats wrong in dating a married man or woman as long as its concensual, ? Girl,, if you are sure not to break his family,, go on and date him but if you are nt sure of yourself, Try next Door,
Nwokem, are you sure of what you are talking of here, or are u just joking?.
I cant beleive this i must come back to read it again maybe am feeling sleepy now.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by Ladytemi(f): 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2007
[/quote]He's married!

He is off limits. If you were his wife would you be happy that there was another woman trying to take him away from you?

If you really like him you will understand, respect and appreciate the fact that he is taken.

There are many more men out there. Some even beta than your boss thats if you care to look carefully

Spruce up. You are a beautiful African woman. You can get any man you want. provided they are single and you understand that you have shame [quote]

I say find your own man, and do not be a  homewrecker.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by WarfyBoy(m): 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2007
they hav said it all, i support the 99% judgement of nairalanders.

if dem give una [girls] chance, una go make EBA for bottle>>>fry kpomo>>>even self tokin inn for pant
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by Agbo2(m): 8:02am On Sep 21, 2007
@ poster,
Bear this in mind,
if despite all advices u get here u go ahead and Bleep him,
It's either he gets tired of u and wonders whatever good he saw in u in the 1st place, he fires u!
or he gets to appreciate what u have to offer, he naturally wants more.
Its either u 're not willing to give more cos u need to get a life, he fires u!
or u're willing to give more, u break his home.
I hope u have CONSCIENCE sha?
Which of these do u wanna do?

And for those who condemn u rather than advice u, It's a way of waking u up from ur slumber.
Watch it girl!
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by pgm(m): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2007
has anybody noticed that there r two user names for the poster - @play and @taibabie- on page 1?
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by abbeyboy(m): 11:23am On Sep 21, 2007
Hi there,
it seems to me that your attraction to your boss stems from the fact that you've been together for long as you said.
Let me ask you, do you go out at all? or is your job so demanding of your time that you hardly find time to go out and mix with other guys? Answer these questions and please, do not break up another woman(like you)'s marriage.
I t's not worth it.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by play(f): 11:49am On Sep 21, 2007
first taibabe gots dragged in by accident, sio i apologise.
its amazing how shallow some of us are. i asked for advise, i have not bleeped the dude
he is not aware of the attraction, which i have managed to hide so well for many years
two, hes been seperated for 3 years, but seperation does not mean hes not married, divorce does.
for all those name callers, you are FUCKING HYPOCRITES. angry
there is a difference btw advice and condenmation, you can look up the dicyionary for a better ubderstanding.
and its arseholes like who make it difficult for pple with problem to ask for advise.
lastly am certain, all u holier than thou, goodie 2 shoes,nuisance, who ares wift to judge and insult are worse than i am.
this was all a mistakes

but for all u who truly identifeied with my need, the Lord will meet u all at the point of your needs. and am sincerly grateful. smiley smiley smiley
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by play(f): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2007
yes my job is demanding, and i get to spent alot of time with my boss, we travel together. am his p.a, i see him and with him for 70% of the day. for the past 4 years
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by kempo(m): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2007
So many things happen behind closed doors, bt you should not let yourself be a victim of a very bad thing like that. weather you are a man or woman i beleive in the law of cammer. i know you will not be happy if another pesron does it with you patner. Get yourself a guy and stick to him, before you know it you will love him more than you do love your boss and then you will find true happiness in life.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by WWJD(m): 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2007
This is what the bible says(Prov 6: 25-29)

25 Do not lust in your heart after her [his] beauty
      or let her [him] captivate you with her [his] eyes,

26 for the prostitute reduces you to a loaf of bread,
      and the adulteress preys upon your very life.

27 Can a man scoop fire into his lap
      without his clothes being burned
?

28 Can a man walk on hot coals
      without his feet being scorched?

29 So is he who sleeps with another man's wife; [woman's husband]
      no one who touches her [him] will go unpunished.

This is what I say

When everyone finds out, nobody will give you your due credits, respect for your accomplishments in the company.  Also what can a married man offer you? Not his heart/love because it belongs to someone else.  

What can the attraction lead to? sin, doom, disgrace, shame, sin, low self-esteem.

Conclusion

The fact is nothing positive can come out of it.  Always think long term not short term.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by taibabie(f): 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2007
@ Play,

I will only advise you to let time pass. U're probabli nt in love but in 'lust'. I have been in similar situation before, only that d guy in question wasn't married but he was equally attracted to me. I have since left the office we worked together. I thought i loved him until i gave masef some brain n made use of ma head. I couldn't stand our 'only' subject of discussion for the short time i let go of my reasoning-his escapades with different women. My advice to you is: try to control those feelings n in a short while, u will be glad you did. 1 good strategy is 'always remember d guy is married'. It will work. Note: I didn't sleep with neither did i go close to his house d short period. I disciplined masef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women’s Most Hated Pet Names / Beautiful Photo Of New Couple And Their Bridal Squad / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.