Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

I'm Attracted To My Married Boss - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Attracted To My Married Boss (24824 Views)

I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? / I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by LadyM1: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2007
Hi Play F,

U've heard it all. It is nt rite bt nt withstanding it can happen to anyone bt d true difference is SELF CONTROL
n hw much u value ur WORTHY as a Woman.

Play F, i dnt like d attitude of u using negative words on ppl's comment yeah sm where hard / mean bt stil carries a vital msg in it, u send back abusive words to them n later blessed those dat make comment dat appease u.

Play F, it doesnt make sense, even if u've committed d ACT we re nt to judge u because we ALL av our own short-coming bt of a different levels. All am trying to say is, u placed d thread 4 ppl to comment so y re u using abusive words on them? i believe no one, atleast in Nairaland, lue u into falling 4 ur Boss n i tell u, this are the attribute that makes alot of individual to dis-respect the P.A's (they think say na every P.A dey sleep wit d boss)

ppl av spend their hard earn money to contribute in advising u be it rite or wrong just appreciate d effort behind it n most importantly SEE BEYOND UR NOSE if u didnt need d advise so y did u placed it 4 ppl to comment on?

Sugarpie, is gud to av d inner peace of mind in whatsoever we re doing, whatever!! dnt allow anxiety, worries, fear or any thing to robber ur PEACE OF MIND if u re a xtain, He (God) will re-direct ur thoughts if u truely seek HIM.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2007
teddydeji:

my dear sister ,let me just give it straight to u that u are carrying an ignited dynamite in your hand which u have to get rid of before it explode in your face.lusting after another woman husband will only bring shame and pain to u.
God wil provide your own husband for u. "FI OKO OLOKO SILE" leave another man's thing alone
a word is enough for the wise
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by bimbliss(f): 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2007
having read thru the thread i think its better not to offer u any word of advice.
from what some ones post says i want to deduce u are just seeking for attraction with this thread.

u av gotten it anyway and have a great day with ur fulfilled desire

TAKE NOTE: be humble, it will take u far in life
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by uchetobi(f): 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2007
I can understand your attraction to him. Its easy to find things that are pleasing to you in him, its not a crime neither is it a sin.My sincere advice to you is begin to look 4 a new job, but for the main time concentrates on things dat u dont particularly like in him. then also u should have a relationship outside the office, i mean at 25 u need a relationship that may lead to marriage
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by Sarin(f): 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2007
If your boss is not attracted to you then you are done. Better wake up before causing yourself a life error. But if he likes you, quickly get it over with and I assure you that you will regret it after hanging out with him for a few period. So, please brush it out of your brain before you lose a job and your feminine pride. Wishing you all the best your nerves might need to wisk it out of your brain. Tell your emotions to obey you and it will if you apply the right balm to soothe your infactuating spirit. Ciao wink
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by play(f): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2007
bimbliss, u mistake me, i am immensely glad that sum pple offered me advise.all those who mailed me with insults,didnt use abusive words, they stood firmly against it,.
my arguement is that, this is a contemplated deed(i need to make a decision), i have not committed it, as a matter of fact i have shared my fantasies and silent longing, cos i needed to let it out to someone. it rather odd that am been judged and insulted for an act i am yet to commit, an act i didnt commit for the past 4 years , of been attracred to a man, who is seperated from his wife.
maybe i ommited the vital facts which could have helped my councellors, not withstanding, i dont stand to be accused.
i do this not cos i need fame, wat can internet fame provide me, a fame shrouded in mystery.

let me say at this point, that i have been uncontrollably been angered by the fashion with which some pple have responded, i howvere value those comments, that advised and not judged.
lady m, am thankful for your mail,it was really sweet
som of us , seek advise, but if these is how many of us pass off advise, u are doing more damage than harm. truly, this abusive and hurtful method of advise, should be reviewed. ask yourself,if ur in dire need of councel, and u r insulted, how would u feel
gbam
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by Congolese: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2007
Many moons ago, I was job hunting and got an interview with a multinational company.  I had an initial interview with one of the assistant directors, I was told that the CEO of the company would make the final decision, two days before the big interview I was strolling along for a lunch appointment with an old school friend, when suddenly a figure of this finnnnnnnnnnne man happened to stop me and asked for the time, I looked puzzled as he was immaculately dressed and I decided to be a diva moment and replied "what sort of a man would leave his house without a watch or at least a mobile phone with the correct time, huh".  Then I simply just walked off.    You should have seen his face.    I gisted my friend and we just laughed off thinking it was chat up line and he just wanted to aquaint himself to me.    Two days later, showed up for my interview, nervously waited to be interviewed by the CEO, he finally shows up, Guess who the CEO was, yup, the good looking guy who asked me for the time, didn't know whether to laugh, run, hide, we just looked at each other and started laughing, the attraction was so powerful, only god could have scripted it, to cut a long story short, I got the job, he was married(I was too young and ambitious to care), we connected mentally, physically and spiritually, we both had the best time of our lives, until I reconnected to God and decided it was not good and I broke off all contact, moving house, area, job, number changeetc, Recently bumped into him, he was yelling my name out, after 8 years, boy he still looks good, and that smile, yes we are back together and it does not feel wrong, it feels absolutely right, such is life.  If you love him for himself that's different but if you love him because he's your boss and the perks, you'll end up dejected and hurt in the long run.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by zigam(m): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2007
Rebuke Satan now
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by dremoney(m): 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2007
craze dey worry u ,no b small,
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by LadyM1: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2007
Play F, Maturity is d answer my dear dats just d truth am as well on dat training of learning hw nt to loss my head n my mind at d same time. Play F, am sori if my contributn might av hurt u bt i tell u take d vital information among d advise n do away wit d ones dat re nt okey wit u, bt is nt 4 u to send back abusive words to ppl dats hw i see it anyway.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by LadyM1: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2007
and am sure by nw u already knw wat to do.

All d best galfriend.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by finekid(m): 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2007
I'm sure everybody, including our dear Play, knows that it is wrong to date a married person, office boss or not.
By the way, whatever happened to all the single suitors? grin
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by Olusleeky(m): 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2007
wonder wonder wonder
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by corrosive(m): 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2007
Easy, why u wan break another woman marriage pls get ur self a man
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by calyx: 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2007
@congolese

You are sick!
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by babadee(m): 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2007
Wow,
Congolese knows what she wants, play should too
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by afrodixie: 12:27am On Sep 25, 2007
That is why it is very important ------don't get you ever, ever, ever get caught in the first place. embarassed  How can you embark on such a treacherous journey without covering all "bases"? shocked  Impossible!!!! kiss

@Topic---if you must, please take care of your shit!!!!!! kiss  Sometimes these things do happen!!!!!!! You are not the first and will not be the last by any means! cool  If you must--enjoy every bit of it! kiss

Congolese:

Many moons ago, I was job hunting and got an interview with a multinational company.  I had an initial interview with one of the assistant directors, I was told that the CEO of the company would make the final decision, two days before the big interview I was strolling along for a lunch appointment with an old school friend, when suddenly a figure of this finnnnnnnnnnne man happened to stop me and asked for the time, I looked puzzled as he was immaculately dressed and I decided to be a diva moment and replied "what sort of a man would leave his house without a watch or at least a mobile phone with the correct time, huh".  Then I simply just walked off.    You should have seen his face.    I gisted my friend and we just laughed off thinking it was chat up line and he just wanted to aquaint himself to me.    Two days later, showed up for my interview, nervously waited to be interviewed by the CEO, he finally shows up, Guess who the CEO was, yup, the good looking guy who asked me for the time, didn't know whether to laugh, run, hide, we just looked at each other and started laughing, the attraction was so powerful, only god could have scripted it, to cut a long story short, I got the job, he was married(I was too young and ambitious to care), we connected mentally, physically and spiritually, we both had the best time of our lives, until I reconnected to God and decided it was not good and I broke off all contact, moving house, area, job, number changeetc, Recently bumped into him, he was yelling my name out, after 8 years, boy he still looks good, and that smile, yes we are back together and it does not feel wrong, it feels absolutely right, such is life. If you love him for himself that's different but if you love him because he's your boss and the perks, you'll end up dejected and hurt in the long run.

I am telling you!  That law of Murphy abi na Okafor is very strong oh!  Especially that "tin" between you was so gooooooooooooooooood!  You will never forget it--no matter how born again you are!  You go girl!  I am so jealous! kiss You are so real and I am loving you for it! May happiness be yours always!!!!! kiss
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by RichyBlacK(m): 1:20am On Sep 25, 2007
Congolese:

Many moons ago, I was job hunting and got an interview with a multinational company. I had an initial interview with one of the assistant directors, I was told that the CEO of the company would make the final decision, two days before the big interview I was strolling along for a lunch appointment with an old school friend, when suddenly a figure of this finnnnnnnnnnne man happened to stop me and asked for the time, I looked puzzled as he was immaculately dressed and I decided to be a diva moment and replied "what sort of a man would leave his house without a watch or at least a mobile phone with the correct time, huh". Then I simply just walked off. You should have seen his face. I gisted my friend and we just laughed off thinking it was chat up line and he just wanted to aquaint himself to me. Two days later, showed up for my interview, nervously waited to be interviewed by the CEO, he finally shows up, Guess who the CEO was, yup, the good looking guy who asked me for the time, didn't know whether to laugh, run, hide, we just looked at each other and started laughing, the attraction was so powerful, only god could have scripted it, to cut a long story short, I got the job, he was married(I was too young and ambitious to care), we connected mentally, physically and spiritually, we both had the best time of our lives, until I reconnected to God and decided it was not good and I broke off all contact, moving house, area, job, number changeetc, Recently bumped into him, he was yelling my name out, after 8 years, boy he still looks good, and that smile, yes we are back together and it does not feel wrong, it feels absolutely right, such is life. If you love him for himself that's different but if you love him because he's your boss and the perks, you'll end up dejected and hurt in the long run.

So, after 8 years:
1. Are you still unmarried?
2. Are you still ambitious?
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by Nobody: 3:45am On Sep 25, 2007
Please kill that feeling or  the attraction you have for your boss it won't do you any good rather it will get you into trouble  come to think of it he is married just stay off him, it might be difficult but just look up unto God and ask him for direction. this is one of the reason why http:www.dynamitesinglesforum.com is created to address issue like this that are affecting singles please visit the forum and seek for opinion i believe you will get more advice.
Good luck
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by charlione(m): 7:57am On Sep 25, 2007
@poster,

pple like you are the temptation all married men have to put up with. so u want to give him some shocked. go ahead and let him know. if you are good looking,he might not be able to resist but when he's thru with you,he will go home to his wife!
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by play(f): 9:06am On Sep 25, 2007
congolese, thank you for the mail, am sory but am just wondering, 8 years, does he want to marry u, are u sure. dont tel me your married cos that, another matter.
and really you should not waste ur time with him, particularly if he has no plans of marrying u. i understand the connection, have been there. this my boss in question, confides in me, tellsme alot of stuff about his personal life. am like his life line,maybe thats why i am attracted to mhim. there is a unspokn connection btw us, which we try to hide with our work. thats why am here helples waiting, hoping that he might say sth. he is seperated u know, but he never talks about his seperation which is why am still in doubt about his marital status. u no, i want to settle down with him, maybe, but i gats to be sure.
lady m, u are so sweet , keep it going
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by blueeye18(f): 9:42am On Sep 25, 2007
please keep way since u no he's married God will give Ur's OK please
so that u will not cry cry
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by Jimi90: 10:25am On Sep 25, 2007
Dear Play,
My advise-Sleep with him
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by ola4u: 10:48am On Sep 25, 2007
Wake up from your slumber, Baby.

You did not belong to your boss, He already got His bone of bone and flesh of flesh.

Your problem is heart problem, You are long thinking about your boss and mind is now fully there because u are seing him everyday, and probably he is also nice to you.

Look for a young man and get married to.

God bless you.

ola
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by 2dye4(m): 11:26am On Sep 25, 2007
@poster; consider a career change, cos u just can't av him, nd ifu keep on this way, u'd go crazy or commit succide!
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by papabaks(m): 11:44am On Sep 25, 2007
I think you need to go for MEDICAL check up to confirm that you're 100% Ok,

What a shame to Girls of nowadays.

What so ever you sow you shall reap. Law of reciprocal.

papa.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by LadyM1: 11:50am On Sep 25, 2007
Play F, i need to ask u, re u a xtain? because if u re, i feel u shld knw dat ur boss is just separated n nt dat d wife is late bt alife dat alone is enough reason 4 u to kill dat deadly feelings u re having 4 him because is nt REAL. y do u want to go into smthing dat u cant be proud deep inside of u? hmmmm, let him sort himself wit d wife ok, n believe dat God will 4 sure connect u to ur own man because sugarpie d feeling u re having 4 ur boss is just 4 u to chop dat food dat belong to sm1 else.  What  u need  do is to pray 4 ur boss  4 God to restore his marriage back. Dont u think so?

i guess if u keep praying 4 others hmmmm God will 4 sure be settling ur own issues as well.

pls dnt give in to d devil wit such feelings ok, d devil has set d dinner so gud 4 u to fall in, pls sugarpie dnt, u've survived it dis 4 yrs nw, u can if u truely seek d face of God concerning ur boss 4 God to restore his marriage ok!

4 ur boss to confide in u is gud n use it to d Glory of God by praying to God concerning those feelings or pains. because dat man is stil inluv wit d wife. n if 2mor he takes u in to his house, hmmm my dear u go dey fear because he will 4 sure employ a p.a abi u stil go wan dey work 4 him as his p.a n wife as well?

God truely knw y He allow sm challengings to befall us because is to His Glory n as well to help our next generatn. Play F, if u try n av dat SELF CONTROL u wil be a TOOL / A MENTOR to those dat might av to face such battle in time to come.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by jaguda(m): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2007
Ok People (Nairalanders), look at the last line from the poster, she is asking, "What do i do?", please advice and not BASH her. Who amongst us can swear we have not had these feelings before? of longing for something beyond our grasp, dat position, dat car, dat ornament? its the same feeling. Guess we were lucky to be removed from the radius of our obsession before damage was done, like getting a new job and easing the feelings b4 kasala burst.

To the young lady, follow your head dis time around, but if u can't, face ur fears. History is full of people with guts, u never know. A problem shared is a problem solved. I believe you wanted to share this badly and u couldn't be caught dead talking about it with your close friends, dats why u sought this faceless forum.

@ Seun, u r one great guy, kip it up!
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by shigidi(m): 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2007
na wa 4 u. try free the guy this babe.
hope say in wife no dey nairaland tongue tongue
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by ayasco(m): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2007
u need free the man oo he is tagged 'TAKEN'.Go for urs them plenty outside.maybe he doesnt even look at u more than once and has no feeling for u.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by abbeyboy(m): 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2007
Hi Play,
i guess much has been said about your situation. i won't add to what i said earlier 'cos some people there spoke my mind. However, the decision rests with you to either tell your boss or not and try elsewhere.whatever you decide to do, prepare yourself for the consequences,either good or bad. i wish you well.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by afrodixie: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2007
play:

congolese, thank you for the mail, am sory but am just wondering, 8 years, does he want to marry u, are u sure. don't tel me your married because that, another matter.

and really you should not waste your time with him, particularly if he has no plans of marrying u. i understand the connection, have been there. this my boss in question, confides in me, tellsme alot of stuff about his personal life. am like his life line,maybe thats why i am attracted to mhim. there is a unspokn connection between us, which we try to hide with our work. thats why am here helples waiting, hoping that he might say sth. he is seperated u know, but he never talks about his seperation which is why am still in doubt about his marital status. u no, i want to settle down with him, maybe, but i gats to be sure.
lady m, u are so sweet , keep it going

Please everything does not have to lead to marriage!  Just have fun.  The man cheated on his wife for heaven's sake!---Who wan marry am? shocked  I would rather keep him as a "shagging" partner--since he has proven to me that he has a "wandering prick"!  Let it keep wandering then since it serves the greatest purpose well in that context---just protect yourself from unwanted gifts! If he likes, let him be born again and unmarried---I will not marry him.  But for good time's sake, the pleasure will always be mine till I get sick of his arse---or his dikey shrinks! cool

Marriage ke? shocked That sexual magnetism at work is to die for!  Let us keep it at that.  Is it everyone you sleep with you want to marry? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. / 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) / "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.