Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

The Most Compelling Reason That Makes You A Believer/unbeliever - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Compelling Reason That Makes You A Believer/unbeliever (624 Views)

10 Proven Ways To Overcome Temptation As A Believer / Is It Good To Have Close Friendship With An Unbeliever As A Christian? / Photo: The Testimony Of The Unbeliever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Compelling Reason That Makes You A Believer/unbeliever by drshrewd: 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2011
just state your most convincing reason why you are a believer or why you are an unbeliever

for me, my most compelling reason why  i am an unbeliever is because of the  proliferation of religion. we have thousands of religion in the world with different concept, ideology, definition, etc, of god and never seems to agree with one another. within the same religion there are denominations still never seems  to agree with one another in a lot of terms. even within the same denominations we still have factions! we can go on and on to even individual differences. i think if there is only one and only religion then i may start to buy the idea of religion cos you can't tell me your religion/denomination is any better than the thousands out there. if there is truly a supreme being who is all knowing and who craved badly to be worshiped and obeyed with some given set of rules then their is no gain saying that there would have been just one religion.

well that's just my opinion what do you think?
Re: The Most Compelling Reason That Makes You A Believer/unbeliever by drshrewd: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Hardcore Atheists That Embraced Jesus- Video / Witchcraft / Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.