Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

First Bank Interview Tips For Those That Had Theirs In Ph - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Interview Tips For Those That Had Theirs In Ph (1087 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Interview Tips For Those That Had Theirs In Ph by stellose(f): 10:56am On Sep 20, 2007
please those in that did thier interview in ph , please assists on first bank interview tips .
Re: First Bank Interview Tips For Those That Had Theirs In Ph by awa(m): 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2007
Stellose,

I guess we should be confident of ourselves at this point of the First bank recruitment exercise. The good Lord that made it possible for us to have come this far must see us through Tips or no Tips. I will be glad to meet you during the induction proper and also to work with you as First Bank Staff
Re: First Bank Interview Tips For Those That Had Theirs In Ph by cbash: 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2007
Hi Stellose.Congratulations on your success at this stage.The interview is the final stage in the recruitment process.There r 2 stages.The first is the group stage where 5 ppl r intervwd together.A topic will be given to the group to discuss for 10mins by the panel.After this,the individual interview will take place.Just be confident.Know all there is in your cv and other documents.Just pray and trust in God.We will all get there by His grace.

For the entire house,pls does anyone know how much First bank pays?
Re: First Bank Interview Tips For Those That Had Theirs In Ph by Mishie: 9:08am On Sep 21, 2007
i got concerns; do they accept a pass in maths?
Re: First Bank Interview Tips For Those That Had Theirs In Ph by aristocrat(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2010
First bank pays 68, 000 to there tellers, after confirmation it reduces to 40,000. Abt d test,they called a colleague of mine for test and even training. But after dis dey promised to get back to dem since two months ago.

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Test Tomorow (women Centre Abuja) / P And G / Honeywell Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.