Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,837 members, 7,806,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? (5489 Views)

Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria / Pat Utomi: This Goat Is Smarter Than Most Nigerian Governors / Governor Ibori, Wife, In $360M Oil Deal in London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by Francis5: 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2011
Both are thieves and thoroughly corrupt politicians.
However, Tinubu commands Yoruba respect and has just opened a new airline with stolen money, while walking free on Lagos streets.
Ibori, in contrast, is in Jail in a foreign land, all his loot taken from him. Even his wife, I hear, is also in jail; their family is ruined.

Is Tinubu the cat with nine lives? grin grin grin grin grin
Did Ibori make a mistake to have ran out of the country?
Did he not know that justice is everywhere else but in Nigeria?
Did he not learn from Fayose, Kalu, Bankole etc that you only stay in EFCC jail for a few days?
Where is the so-called Waffy (Warri) sharp brain?
Where is the Urhobo wayo mantra that others used to hold in awe?
Re: Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by BootyOnMe: 1:36am On Nov 16, 2011
Of course Tinubu is smarter.
Only a dunce from the South-South will be gotten soooooooooooo cheap by his h-enemies.
How can one man have wife, concubine, sister, laywer. . .plus himself in jail? A Nigerian? shocked
The moo-moo go put im money for London OF ALL PLACES. . . .while others put dem own for other 'Sharia' nations!
Even Dariye from the 'densest' part of Nigeria scaled under the radar.
You forget that the average Yoruba or Hausa man is waaaaaaay smarter than the Igbo or Urhobo man?

Infact, when it comes to intelligence. . . forget South-South. . .THE 'DUMMY CONGLEMORATE'!

See GEJ for example? You can't even compare his brain cells to those of Yaradua's even in their vegetative states!
Twa! cry
Re: Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by Francis5: 2:46am On Nov 16, 2011
BootyOnMe:

You forget that the average Yoruba or Hausa man is waaaaaaay smarter than the Igbo or Urhobo man?

[b]Na you sabi that one
Re: Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by BootyOnMe: 2:51am On Nov 16, 2011
Francis-1:

Ta mechie onu. Both Kalu and Nnamani are walking free. In fact Nnamani is now in the senate while Kalu contested for the presidency the last time.

Bode George and Tafa Balogun have bot gone to jail

You did not get the message huh?
If you were so smart, you would have produced one of those as the President of Nigeria.
Instead of claiming an Ijaw man as your Igbo president.
You Igbos are no threats to Nigeria remember?
You will always remain beggers, no matter how educated.
Even your Okonjo-Iweala could not refuse her "Oliver de Coque Twisted" second helping in the lootocratic government. . .after making mouth! cheesy

Please, while lampooning Ibori and Tinubu. . . .just remember your 'humble' roots! You are in no position to make 'comparisons' MA!

Just saying. . . . . . kiss
Re: Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by dayokanu(m): 3:00am On Nov 16, 2011
^^ Yaaay

Blazay why are you so wicked, you just schooled the boy

he would now cry home to mummy
Re: Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by Francis5: 3:05am On Nov 16, 2011
BootyOnMe:

If you were so smart, you would have produced one of those as the President of Nigeria.
Even your Okonjo-Iweala could not refuse her "Oliver de Coque Twisted" second helping in the lootocratic government. . .after making mouth! cheesy

Please, while lampooning Ibori and Tinubu. . . .just remember your 'humble' roots! You are in no position to make 'comparisons' MA!

[b]Go on, more
Re: Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by Francis5: 3:07am On Nov 16, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by BootyOnMe: 3:17am On Nov 16, 2011
That is why I say you are not very bright.
Hausa produced OBJ
Yoruba produced GEJ.
Which wan Igbo or Urhobo man don produce?
Carry go jare.

Good news. South East and South South dey for the same boat . . Political prostitu-tes!
Enjoy your lot in life. kiss

Enjoy your lousy thread too! kiss
Re: Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by Francis5: 3:21am On Nov 16, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Yoruba produced GEJ.

That sums it all. You are an ignoramus, only smart in Zap. matters grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by volasunkan: 3:29am On Nov 16, 2011
@ op.first it was blaming Fashola for the badly ruined airport access road owned by the federal Govt even though as an educated person,all you need do is google and research on the road,at least before posting.
Now,it is comparing Ibori and Tinubu in a manner that suggest your intention is less intellectually rewarding,at least,for us to remember you and always want to read your posts.
The bible says'study to make yourself approve'.W are the future,those that wasted yesterday like Ibori,you can know from their legacies and by Ibori's fruit,you can know him,Tinubu may not be a Saint but check his legacies,FGN,with all federal might could not even get a credible evidence to nail him!And you think we can all be swayed by the pdp-sponsored propaganda of demonising Tinubu.None of those you mentioned from kalu,nnamani etc,what is their current electoral worth?Mind you,these guys' efcc cases are still on!
For Ibori,It does not have anything to do with Urhobo!My Preacher is Urhobo and I bless God for his life.He is like a father to me a Yoruba.I am not too impressed at all.
Re: Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by Francis5: 3:46am On Nov 16, 2011
^^^^^
I knew the Airport Road is a federal Road. But cos you are stuiiiipid enough, you failed to see my point of why Fasola should be collecting fines/levies on a fed road he is unwilling to fix. What are you doing in another man's house?
Re: Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by BootyOnMe: 4:09am On Nov 16, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ Yaaay

Blazay why are you so wicked, you just schooled the boy

he would now cry home to mummy

He needed it! grin What an irritant!

Francis-1:

That sums it all. You are an ignoramus, only smart in Zap. matters grin grin grin

Na ndi Igbo produce GEJ? grin
Ewu!
Nor go carry all your 'efulefus' from Northern Nigeria before Boko Haram 'nama' dem finish you year?
Damn right! Super smart in phock matters.
No sentiments attached to phocking!  Especially when it comes to Nigerian 'tadpole' peh-nises cool

Nor worry. . . that ya Madam "Ngo Babe". . ashawo IGBO-KWENU, Ike-Okuta(stone buttocks). . . .  in abada material will be next, with those her IGBOTIC, thick 50 Naira 'Okoro-Eshi'(Igbo Cow) , roasted, Biafran, kpomo lips. . .after phocking all the small-small boys in Abuja, while her antelope-looking Ikemba of a husband continuest to screw his Igbotic, hungry, blackmilers of nurses in all the packing lots of American hospitals. kiss

Mu he he he he he he
Re: Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by Relax101(m): 4:23am On Nov 16, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Who claimed who? Didnt GEJ say[b] He's part of the Igbo people. Nobody forced him to say it.[/b]
An Efik man was once a a leader of the eastern Assembly and A fulani was a mayor of Enugu. Igbo didnt shout, they were proud to give them a taste of authority.

Also

Buhari and Abiola said same thing about how irrelevant Igbo people are.
We all know the result.
While one passed his anger to innocent corpers in the north by killing as many as he can, the other one was stopped by a so-called not-so-smart Igbo man from Oguta.
Re: Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by Nobody: 4:27am On Nov 16, 2011
^^^ Have you forgotten that SS also voted for GEJ. If SS had voted en mass for Buhari, Buhari would have won. So stop giving yourself the trophy.

In 2015, if an Igbo man neglects the ppl of the SW, of course, he's going to lose. Period. Same as if a Yoruba man neglects the SE, he's going to lose. Doesnt mean they're smatter or duller.
Re: Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 16, 2011
@Post

Tinubu is smarter than any politician in Nigeria. Quote me plz.
Even OBJ knows better.
Call him whatever you want.
Re: Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by Relax101(m): 4:29am On Nov 16, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

^^^ Have you forgotten that SS also voted for GEJ. If SS had voted en mass for Buhari, Buhari would have won. So stop giving yourself the trophy.

In 2015, if an Igbo man neglects the ppl of the SW, of course, he's going to lose. Period. Same as if a Yoruba man neglects the SE, he's going to lose. Doesnt mean they're smatter or duller.

Se wa fe mi?
Re: Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 16, 2011
Are you okay at all?
Re: Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by Relax101(m): 4:38am On Nov 16, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Are you okay at all?

Hahaha, kilo sele?

Just stamped your statement, thats all.
Re: Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by BootyOnMe: 4:40am On Nov 16, 2011
Relax101:

Who claimed who? Didnt GEJ say[b] He's part of the Igbo people. Nobody forced him to say it.[/b]
An Efik man was once a a leader of the eastern Assembly and A fulani was a mayor of Enugu. Igbo didnt shout, they were proud to give them a taste of authority.

Also

We all know the result.
While one passed his anger to innocent corpers in the north by killing as many as he can, the other one was stopped by a so-called not-so-smart Igbo man from Oguta.

Please, don't make this a 'tribal' issue.
Read ma lips.
We are in the same boat.
I hope you understand.
We are both irrelevant to the Yorubas and the Hausas.

If you do not realize that both Buhari and Abiola are right in their thinking. . . then I can't help you.
. . . .And what was the result? undecided
Have you been able to liberate yourselves from your economic slumps in the East?
Or are you still going to Okija to pay homage oaths to Aso Rock just like GEJ has done? grin

Don't get me started hon. . . Cuz, it is gonna get reaaaaaaaaal ugly faaaaaaast!
Re: Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by meonbooty: 4:46am On Nov 16, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Read ma lips.
We are in the same boat.
I hope you understand.

If you do not realize that both Buhari and Abiola are right in their thinking. . . then I can't help you.
Have you been able to liberate yourselves from your economic slumps in the East?
Or are you still going to Okija to pay homage oaths to Aso Rock just like GEJ has done? grin

Iyawo mi for cyber-land

Mehn, that was deep. What happened? Pre or post ovulation hormone surge? Hows your temperature? High or low?
Re: Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by meonbooty: 4:47am On Nov 16, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Are you okay at all?

Ileke, maa fe omo Igbo yehn oooooo

maa gbw ounje ile lo sita oooo
Re: Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by BootyOnMe: 4:49am On Nov 16, 2011
meonbooty:

Iyawo mi for cyber-land

Mehn, that was deep. What happened? Pre or post ovulation hormone surge? Hows your temperature? High or low?

Sorry, I prefer DK. . .he has more 'posts' than you. That means more money on NL. cheesy
Iyawo Yorobaboon! cheesy
We are diks-cussing sointin important here.
I stopped ovulating many years ago.
Post menopausal surge. . .is more like it.

*Gosh, this irritant don come ah-gain*
Re: Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by Relax101(m): 4:56am On Nov 16, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Read ma lips.
We are in the same boat.
I hope you understand.

Or are you still going to [b]Okija [/b]to pay homage oaths to Aso Rock just like GEJ has done? grin

Tell me their result.
Re: Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by Relax101(m): 4:57am On Nov 16, 2011
meonbooty:

Ileke, maa fe omo Igbo yehn oooooo

maa gbw ounje ile lo sita oooo

Iwere alaso ni e.
Re: Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by BootyOnMe: 5:20am On Nov 16, 2011
Relax101:

We all know the result.While one passed his anger to innocent corpers in the north by killing as many as he can, the other one was stopped by a so-called not-so-smart Igbo man from Oguta.

Relax101:

Tell me their result.

Before you look at any other's report card. . .it may be wise to go and look at yours first huh?
It stinks even worse.
Nothing like having 'cow dung' for brain cells I tellya!
Next thread please.
Re: Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by emmatok(m): 10:04am On Nov 16, 2011
Francis-1:

^^^^^
I knew the Airport Road is a federal Road. But cos you are stuiiiipid enough, you failed to see my point of why Fasola should be collecting fines/levies on a fed road he is unwilling to fix. What are you doing in another man's house?

What toll is Fashola collection on federal road.
Re: Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by KINGwax(m): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

sharap! How many you be for ya 'fillage'?
Re: Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by KINGwax(m): 10:32am On Nov 16, 2011
Francis-1:

you don't understand, they produced GEJ to show the world the incompetency of your kind, GBAM!!!
Re: Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2011
Tinubu is definitely smarter cunning+greedy and has the cash to boot (a dangerous+deadly combination) - but I think he is making a fatal flaw with his political manoeuvrings
1: You cannot command or buy loyalty (You must earn Loyalty+Respect) from a man who has little reason to give it to you anyway - God-son ACN Governors who will sooner turn on their God-Father as their power-base grows (Remember BRF)
2: You cannot ignore the foul odor in your house because you come outside often to breathe Fresh Air (TM2011 - GEJ-BEAF Campaign Organization  grin) - Masses at the grassroots know their place under the ACN dinner table - you can buy their votes cheaply, but you cannot buy their opinion - in the near future, BAT will face the Lagos State Court of Public Opinion  - how many ACN voters took to the streets on account of his "vilification" at the Code of Conduct Tribunal.
3: You cannot sing democracy in the market-place and become a dictator in your own house - Hypocrisy of having a Congress where candidates step-down for your own chosen children. A Slave bids for the day a war comes upon his master's house, it will be his turn to look down on his Master.
Re: Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by Diligence: 10:39am On Nov 16, 2011
so nigeria don so baaad that we are boastg wt those who contributed to the sorry state of nigeria, today? u are indeeDY victims of nigeria,
Re: Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by aca77: 10:47am On Nov 16, 2011
I thought this thread was supposed to be about the comparative smartness (in criminality) between Tinubu and Ibori? But as usual the e-maniacs have succeeded in derailing the thread. Anyways.

Tinubu isn't necessarily a smarter thief than Ibori, although he is a much smarter (and luckier) politician - and that has helped cover up his monumental criminality. We can't neglect the role of luck and ill-luck in human affairs. If Yar'Adua was still alive, Ibori would never have been hounded out of Nigeria, arrested, or extradited to the UK. He would still be freely shuttling between Abuja and Delta state as perhaps the most Influential South South politician in the country as he was during Yar'Adua's administration. Besides, Ibori was very unlucky with the whole London misadventure, and that was a very unfortunate mistake on his part.

But on the whole, I'm very impressed with Tinubu's criminal mind. His political mastery is perhaps the biggest reason why he has successfully covered his 'lootprints'. Having so much influence in the south west, and being perhaps the biggest opposition figure means that any valid corruption allegation against him would be condemned as "an attempt to stifle the opposition". Brilliant politricks if you ask me. Yet none of his fawning apostles can tell us how he came about so much wealth. Surely, he must have long exhausted his retirement benefits from Mobil.
Re: Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? by Baawaa(m): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2011
TINUBU.Kako onikunmekun!!!!,TINUBU,O se ogun se munimuni!!TINUBU,Ile njo ogiri o sa!TINUBU,Okunrin meta,okunrin wawawowo!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Italian Engineer Kidnapped In Kwara / Photos:Welcome To Port Harcourt,A City Full Of Beauty / Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.