Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) (13662 Views)

Stephanie Linus' Son Poses With Her AMVCA Award (Photo) / Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) / Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by sicily4u: 12:50am On Nov 16, 2011
Stephanie Okereke

Stephanie receiving her award from The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria- President Goodluck Jonathan

Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by BootyOnMe: 1:55am On Nov 16, 2011
Nigerian women go accept ANY award ke. . . .from ANY man. . .even is na SHYTE!
Mu he he he he he he
Good job Stephanie. wink
You look beaurrrri[b]foooool[/b]!

Where 'OmoNIgho' go OmoIgbo goes!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by egift(m): 2:20am On Nov 16, 2011
[size=14pt]How would you describe the look and smile Jonathan's face?[/size]
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by ektbear: 2:30am On Nov 16, 2011
egift:

She is a pretty woman. I'd be smiling like that too
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by egift(m): 2:50am On Nov 16, 2011
ekt_bear:

She is a pretty woman. I'd be smiling like that too

^^^ The one on Jonathan's face.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by ektbear: 3:19am On Nov 16, 2011
I'd be smiling like that too (if I were Jonathan)
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by liksy(f): 11:20am On Nov 16, 2011
What happened to her hand??
Looks burnt,
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2011
^^ I Guess that is Tatoo
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by Reptane: 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2011
Na the reward of her campaigns for Oga Presido she dey receive.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by juman(m): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2011
Beautiful
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by shfizle(m): 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2011
I don't mean to sound like a drug-pushing comedian buh, doesn't the prez look like Baba Suwe?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by WAVixen: 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2011
liksy:

What happened to her hand??
Looks burnt,

She had a fatal accident a few years that almost took her life, thank God for mercies. I am guessing the burns 'MIGHT' have been from that.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by Ihengote: 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2011
Sexy Baby,
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2011
OMG!! Now I know who @beaf's father is - dear God! it is Pius Anyim Pius - always wondered where @beaf got his big head from grin grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2011
egift:

It is the goofy smile from the face of a retard.

Come to think about it, he actually looks like Baba Suwe.
Bokos are running loose all over the place, our President is giving worthless awards out. What a God-awful shame.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2011
egift:

I have it on good authority that he was balling her. He broke it up just a few months ago.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by minimynimo(m): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2011
If it was 'fatal' she'd be dead. It might have been severe or serious

WAVixen:

She had a fatal accident a few years that almost took her life, thank God for mercies. I am guessing the burns 'MIGHT' have been from that.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by doctokwus: 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2011
I dnt understand d dressing self,she must av bn caught btw 2worlds:do I show my endowments or not,still cudnt decide til it was time 4her to go to d awards venue
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by ToniaLee(f): 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2011

Some people and their i too know attitude sha.I am sure everyone understood the explanation.No need for the definations. undecided
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by akinalabi(m): 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2011
WAVixen:

She had a [b]fatal[/b] accident a few years that almost took her life, thank God for mercies. I am guessing the burns 'MIGHT' have been from that.

Did you say fatal?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by Cogent: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2011
^ ^^ grin
@topic,
she was among those that travelled and campaigned for him and shared that his book out. So am not surprised.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by silibaba: 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2011
I believe say Gen kini fit Don stand from d smile. grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2011
How did she come to deserve a National Honorary Award?!

Even the Channel O music award seems more credible compared to this!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by ideylaff: 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2011
How did she come to deserve a National Honorary Award?!

Na 2day, sad, GEJ dey bone am since now,

Una know know wetin dey go on sef,

Even the girl has bn known to brag openly as per GEJ, be her bobo,

Yeye dey smell, Tschewwwwwwwww. embarassed
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by Kx: 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2011
For acting in Nollywood, you bag a national award even when you cant get a deaf and dumb role in Hollywood movies.

What is selfless service in a paid job?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by sicily4u: 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2011
@Cogent

Did mean she was one those actor and actress that receive GEJ biscuit during his campaign ?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by anonimi: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2011
Tonia Lee:

Some people and their i too know attitude sha.I am sure everyone understood the explanation.No need for the definations. undecided

Simple correction was offered without any abuse or insult to someone else and one would expect a smart person to acknowledge and say thanks. But not nuts in Nigeria. shocked
And by the way it is defin[b]i[/b]tions not defin[b]a[/b]tions.
Yet we wonder why we are ruled by retards and rogues from all parties- PDP, ACN, CPC, APGA etc
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by dokkyelele(f): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2011
Anytin way una wan yan make una yan well. Na free Nairaland dey give space. Actually i dont knw what and why Mr. President gave her d award but l cud remember she has stood up many times for her Country Nigeria outside the State. She was with with the First Lady of America a longtime ago in a forum. She was and still trying to change the mentality of Nollyhood our Film industry. She Produce an International movie,brought New York Film Academy to Nigeria for free. What else can l say again oooo. Yes, she had an accident that nearly took her life. Am not sure if is fatal but she we met in Abuja when l went for a program and most of her body is burnt. God really still need her and still bless her with beauty and little fame + dis award. So what r we talkin abt sef
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by Demdem(m): 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2011
egift:

The retardeen still feels he dey for Aussie land where he fit harass those ashie around with his D*ickson.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by blank(f): 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2011
She and Gene were given the awards cos they were the arrow heads of his campaign amongst the Nollywood stars. It was rumoured then that Genevieve secretly took over from her as the points person and started dating Oronto Douglas (who was their meeting point). And that Steph was dating Jonathan.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2011
anonimi:

Simple correction was offered without any abuse or insult to someone else and one would expect a smart person to acknowledge and say thanks. But not nuts in Nigeria. shocked
And by the way it is defin[b]i[/b]tions not defin[b]a[/b]tions.
Yet we wonder why we are ruled by retards and rogues from all parties- PDP, ACN, CPC, APGA etc

Lol. Thank you jare. Nigerians just hate to be corrected, even if such correction is ultimately to their own advantage and for their own good. It's laughable how even journalists of 'reputable' newspapers such as The Punch often (mis)use the word 'fatal' when reporting accidents and whatnot. As for 'defin[b]a[/b]tion' instead of definition, and 'loose' in the context of lose, well, it's almost legal in Nigeria. . .even among supposedly 'well educated' folks. Anyways.

@ Topic, I think Stephanie is beautiful as a woman, as a mistress, and as a courtesan. But as for her award, I think she's the least deserving of the Nollywood lot for this year. . .tempts makes me to believe the insinuations that she was 'rewarded' either for campaigning for the president, or for gracing his presidential bed (wow), or both. Kanayo.O. Kanayo I can understand (he's a bleeping legend and pioneer in Nollywood); 'Pawpaw' I can understand (he has paid his dues, he is enigmatic, he is prolific, and his 'better half' was awarded last year); Genevive (come on, she is afterall, GENEVIVE, the very epitomy of the 'Nollywood actress' rat-pack); Olu Jacobs [no need to argue this, He's a Papa in the business].

I guess Stephanie has a lot of explaining to do about why she deserves a national honour.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) by ideylaff: 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2011
Her reward for serving the C in C well in dark areas,  LOL

Stephanie don move up now,,  na Aso Rock Guest house be her area now, if

madam patience umblerra catch am ehn.

Shes bn boasting for a while now, even called Mr President in front of  her friends to do power show a few weeks ago,

She and Gene were given the awards cos they were the arrow heads of his campaign amongst the Nollywood stars. It was rumoured then that Genevieve secretly took over from her as the points person and started dating Oronto Douglas (who was their meeting point). And that Steph was dating Jonathan.

SPOT ON @ blank,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2016 / Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike / Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.