Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:23 PM

Whose Cause Is ASUU Really Fighting - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Whose Cause Is ASUU Really Fighting (1100 Views)

Is ASUU Strike Still On? / Is ASUU Strike Called Off? / When Is ASUU Calling Off The Strike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whose Cause Is ASUU Really Fighting by bamto(m): 8:30am On Nov 16, 2011
[color=#006600][/color] ASUU and the Federal Government have always been on war-path whenever the union demands increase in emoluments. This time, the demands are hinged on overall devolopment of the universities. A strike action is imminent again. Are ASUU's demands realistic considering Nigeria's dire states in other sectors? Is it not better if results are witheld instead of a total strike action, given that the students are always the ultimate losers?
Re: Whose Cause Is ASUU Really Fighting by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 16, 2011
Ermmmm there are different Dictionaries out there, Starting from the topic construction to the body of the message, Your post need an urgent review. Thanks wink
Re: Whose Cause Is ASUU Really Fighting by bamto(m): 8:52am On Nov 16, 2011
really? Is my grammar too 'big' 4 'great nigerian students'?
Re: Whose Cause Is ASUU Really Fighting by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 16, 2011
bamto:

[color=#006600][/color] ASUU and the Federal Government have always been on war-path whenever the union demands increase in emoluments. This time, the demands are hinged on overall devolopment of the universities. A strike action is imminent again. Are ASUU's demands realistic considering Nigeria's dire states in other sectors? Is it not better if results are witheld instead of a total strike action, given that the students are always the ultimate losers?
The whole passage in fact, I actually wanted to pick your blunders bits by bits but am so sorry i doubt it if anyone would understand what you are trying to say here, It's a total mess up of words. The bolded r just a few of ur typo error. But dey ain't the only issue here.
Re: Whose Cause Is ASUU Really Fighting by kaysy(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2011
ASUU are directly fighting for themselves and indirectly fighting for the students, so all join

both them and the students will benefit immensely from it if it works out the way they want it
Re: Whose Cause Is ASUU Really Fighting by bamto(m): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2011
spelling mistakes do not necessarily amount to illogical grammatical blunders, like you laboured hard to prove. I can safely say that any educated person, whose stock-in-trade isn't finding faults, should perfectly understand my post.

(1) (Reply)

Non Appearance Visas For Prospective Students And Non Students. / What Is The Best Statistics Textbook For Undergraduate / Mardan Board Result 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.