Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery (22865 Views)

Poll: She Looks Better Than Before?

Yes: 8% (6 votes)
No: 91% (64 votes)
This poll has ended

AMAZING: Rukky Sanda Transforms Into An Indian Woman in New Photo / Funke Akindele Or Rukky Sanda: Who Wore It Better? / She Altered Her Looks With Botox And Surgery, So What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by oluclem(m): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2011
May God have mercy on her soul, The inner beauty is more important than the outer beauty. she need a spiritual surgical operation at the cross and not face lift that will end up in the grave.
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by sexyglow(f): 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2011
Iike her new look,she loo more beautiful and younger, hope no side effect anyways. i
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by yme1(f): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2011
ace4luv69:

i dont know if that is her but if it is, she is looking older, darker, uglier, in fact add your own
appalling, awful, bad-looking, beastly,foul, frightful, grisly grin grin
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by jaybee3(m): 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2011
^^^^
just take ur damn hands off shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by yme1(f): 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2011
jay bee:

^^^^
just take your damn hands off shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Restricted grin grin grin grin, Will take it off secretly for you tho tongue grin grin
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by BigMeat2: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2011
As long it makes her comfortable, we shouldn't just judge her because she had plastic surgery
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2011
I can't honestly see what Rukky Sanda's changed. And the two pictures (before and after) aren't a fair comparison. They look different, but more to do with the make-up she's wearing.

Must be very subtle surgery, if the second picture is truly an after-surgery shot.
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by sylve11: 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2011
ace4luv69:

i dont know if that is her but if it is, she is looking older, darker, uglier, in fact add your own

lol grin cool
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by WAVixen: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2011
all4naija:

Come on! People should stop criticizing on the ground of demeaning others for some personal decisions. There is nothing wrong in plastic surgery if it works well for them. When you engage in correcting some flaw about your look and it is affecting your whole body system or it has been a preoccupation, that is when it is bad. It is a personal decision. Why are many women bleaching their skins? Why do you use creams? Why do you take medications? and many questions which lead to the same path of correcting something.

As plastic surgery get better with advanced equipments the side effect of face-uplift, liposuction, Nose corrections, optical corrections, cellulites removal,etc will be parts of everyday activities. Just like medicines, in many way - from food supplements to chemotherapy. She has every right to do whatever pleases her but faces any consequence based on her decision. It would be very nice to steer clear from criticizing her for surgical correction. Now, we can point to very large numbers of Hollywood stars going for surgical corrections - it is nothing new. Even in the musical industry, many beautiful people are engaging in surgical correct, Beyonce for example did a nose retouch, etc. But,what are our fuss all about in personal decisions - should they be waiting on people to tell them what to do and not to do with their bodies?

I think she made some decision about what's good for her. However, let me say here that not all surgical corrections are as bad or dangerous as the Michael Jackson's in this present advancement in the medical field. The going through needles and cutting pains are not for anybody to judge because it is her that has gone through them.

Best response.
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by eros(m): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2011
She looks terrible and very fake. angry angry angry
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2011
Siena:

I can't honestly see what Rukky Sanda's changed. And the two pictures (before and after) aren't a fair comparison. They look different, but more to do with the make-up she's wearing.

Must be very subtle surgery, if the second picture is truly an after-surgery shot.

Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by gascoign1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2011
who is she?
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by soloqy: 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2011
I dont think those two pictures are of the same person.
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by blackweaver(m): 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2011
going by those pictures, looks to me that she did plastic surgery so she can look older
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by Connoisseur(m): 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2011
Misplaced priorities
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by InkedNerd(f): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2011
@OP: Personally, I see nothing wrong with her getting plastic surgery just as long as 1) she can afford it and isn't putting herself in some crazy financial bind and 2) if its not detrimental to her overall health and psyche but all4naija pretty much said it all.
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by oluwapomile(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2011
Na wa sha as dis babe fine reach,she go spoil her beauty mayb in few years time she wud regret eva takin dis step.
b'cuz my great grand ma go fine pass am. undecided
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by BABE3: 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2011
This sh1t is addictive. She had better be careful. She looks aight. No big difference.
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2011
I cant tell the difference. What did she add and/or remove?
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by BABE3: 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I cant tell the difference. What did she add and/or remove?

Eyes. Nose? Cheeks?
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by Natasha2(f): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2011
those of you saying you can't spot the difference are you blind or what? phewww

well I guess this a bad pic I'm just guessing cos the before pic looks better than the after judging with this pic, I think she fixed her cheek bone, her nose is smaller, and her eyes are . . her face is looking more defined and constructed, and to those of you hypocrites almost all the Hollywood stars you worship have had surgeries so free the girl  
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 18, 2011
Did she just get plastic surgery? I thought she got it a long long time ago. She has always looked fake.
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by Sagamite(m): 12:14am On Nov 18, 2011
She really needs to tone down that cake on her face and stop looking like an Egungun (masquerade).

Fck Lawd!

1 Like

Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by tpia5: 4:32am On Nov 18, 2011
sexy glow:

Iike her new look,she loo more beautiful and younger, hope no side effect anyways. i

Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by tpia5: 4:33am On Nov 18, 2011
i dont know if that is her

maybe it's not.
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by Fancier(f): 10:12am On Nov 18, 2011
HOLY FREEZE!!! Looking like Cartoon, In fact everything about her is too artificial for my liking before now so am not surprise, From the crown of her hair to the tip of her toe nail is ARTIFICIAL.
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by itoldu: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2011
divorces, drug peddlers, tatoos, prostitution(ini edo and her white love-vendor), and now behold the next level; plastic surgery.
Well, when are their blue films, rehab postings, DUI cases and the likes gonna be on the list. smh* can't we just put some of these celebs to sleep? Our culture is fast fading.
As for rukky; did you tell the surgeon that you wanted to look like "THE SAND MAN" FROM SPIDERMAN. if so, well he did a very wonderful job. No sins attached
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by peleson: 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2011
m sure d older picture shown here is not what she looked like b4 the surgery but if it was,then she must be regretting it and if not,then she is sick in the head and if not,then she is a fool but if not,then she was cursed and if not, pls add ur own

1 Like

Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by Yeske2(m): 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2011
She don worwor
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by Natasha2(f): 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2011
Fancier:

HOLY FREEZE!!! Looking like Cartoon, In fact everything about her is too artificial for my liking before now so am not surprise, From the crown of her hair to the tip of her toe nail is ARTIFICIAL.
abeg gerrout jor hypocrite lipsrsealed
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by WAVixen: 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

abeg gerrout jor hypocrite lipsrsealed
LWKMD!
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by Natasha2(f): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2011
WAVixen:

LWKMD!
but I said the truth some people can pretend too much but this same people worship Hollywood starts and yet it is difficult for you to see a Hollywood start that hasn't gone under the knife.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Bleaching Away Your Destiny / Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 / Your Lace Fashion Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.