Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? (2074 Views)

Poll: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?

yes, i would!: 50% (4 votes)
yes, but diminished.: 25% (2 votes)
no, i wouldn't: 25% (2 votes)
what?? hell no!!: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

I Have Fetish For Ladies With Pimples On Their Face Or Body / Why Do Girls Frown Their Face When u Glance At Them / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:41am On Nov 16, 2011
I'm trying to figure out what love is all about.
would you still love your date/gf/bf/spouse if his/her face gets scalded?
Will the love get diminished or increased??
Re: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by freecocoa(f): 9:54am On Nov 16, 2011
What could possibly cause scalding to ones face?other parts of the body are easier to get scalded than the face.
But anyways if he didn't get into anything illegitimate that resulted in his face getting scald,it won't affect my love for him,we'll just look for a way to make the face better looking.
Re: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:07am On Nov 16, 2011
freecocoa:

What could possibly cause scalding to ones face?other parts of the body are easier to get scalded than the face.
maybe acid or fire??
freecocoa:

But anyways if he didn't get into anything illegitimate that resulted in his face getting scald,it won't affect my love for him,we'll just look for a way to make the face better looking.
hmmm, so your love wont waver in any way??
Re: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 16, 2011
[size=14pt]Unfathomable Scenario!
Do people's faces get scalded for nothing? Is face scalding a natural occurrence? If the answer is NO, what did she do to get her face scalded? Can i be proud of what she did to get a scalded face? Dont open threads because you can type. How can you seek  to understand what love is all about and all you can think of is a scalded face, are you this discombobulated?Is a scalded face a determinant for love? Will the love get diminished or increased? Smh! Are you for real? Ask your love teacher. . . [/size]
Re: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by pendo89(f): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2011
Flashaldrin:

I'm trying to figure out what love is all about.
love is sacrificial,humble,kind and many other things.

Flashaldrin:

would you still love your date/gf/bf/spouse if his/her face gets scalded?
Will the love get diminished or increased??

No you won't love her if you got married to her/his face
Yes the love will get diminished if the face you fell in love with is scarred and u keep seeing it every single day of ur life.
Not a pretty site.

Always ask urslf what you love in the person and why.
Re: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:42am On Nov 16, 2011
sexkillz:

Do people's faces get scalded for nothing? Is face scalding a natural occurrence? If the answer is NO, what did she do to get her face scalded? Can i be proud of what she did to get a scalded face? Dont open threads because you can type. How can you seek  to understand what love is all about and all you can think of is a scalded face, are you this discombobulated?Is a scalded face a determinant for love? Will the love get diminished or increased? Smh! Are you for real? Ask your love teacher. . . [/size]

Dont be mad bro, we no dey fight.
You must obviously know that i used scalded face as a reference to lost beauty and you should reply accordingly if you wanted to post a sensible reply. you musn't bash everything.
and yes people's face do get scalded. someone could pour acid on him/her due to hidden grievances.
Re: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by Acidosis(m): 10:47am On Nov 16, 2011
sexkillz:

*faints*
Re: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by pendo89(f): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2011
stoves blow up on people's faces while cooking,some jealous person can pour hot water on ur pretty face if shes jealous of ur hubby,
chemicals mess up people's faces, anything could happen to ur face.
so dont dig why she got scalded.just assume she dd.
Re: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2011
pendo89:

stoves blow up on people's faces while cooking,some jealous person can pour hot water on your pretty face if shes jealous of your hubby,
chemicals mess up people's faces, anything could happen to your face.
so dont dig why she got scalded.just assume she dd.
Thank you, sweetheart.
Re: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 16, 2011
Flashaldrin:

Dont be mad bro, we no dey fight.
You must obviously know that i used scalded face as a reference to lost beauty and you should reply accordingly if you wanted to post a sensible reply. you musn't bash everything.
and yes people's face do get scalded. someone could pour acid on him/her due to hidden grievances.
[size=14pt]Now i know you are very obfuscated! Utterly confused![/size]

"I'm trying to figure out what love is all about."

[size=14pt]So you arent trying to figure out what love is anymore? It is now a reference to facial beauty! Smh! How many cases of hidden grievances have you seen, before you decided to use hidden grievances and the resulting fallout, which in your scenario was a scalded face from acid, to determine what love is all about?[/size]
Re: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by freecocoa(f): 11:06am On Nov 16, 2011
Flashaldrin:

maybe acid or fire??hmmm,  so your love wont waver in any way??
I asked what could result in the scalding of ones face cos scalding occurs by getting burnt from hot liquid or steam so FIRE should not be there and if it resulted from an accident with acid or any hot liquid then that's understandable. I fell in love with him and not his face so I'll stay.
Re: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 16, 2011
[size=14pt]I did not fall in love with her face! So using a scalded face as a determinant of the love i have for her, is inconsequential in all it's totality. . .[/size]
Re: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by slimyem: 11:15am On Nov 16, 2011
if i didnt get to be with him because of his face,then it wouldnt matter if the face gets scarred as long as the person inside doesnt get scarred with it.
Re: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by bekay911(f): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2011
Yes i will bt dont pray for such
Re: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by bekay911(f): 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2011
Yes but dont pray for such
Re: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by MrsChima1(f): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2011
Oh my goodness! This generation is bleeped up exponentially. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by Flashaldrin(m): 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]I did not fall in love with her face! So using a scalded face as a determinant of the love i have for her, is inconsequential in all it's totality. . .[/size]
now you talk.
so you knew what to reply since and you were wasting both our time.
Dicombobulus mascarata ignatiantus!!!
Re: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by Flashaldrin(m): 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2011
most people get attracted to someone and subsequently fall in 'love' with them because of their facial beauty. that's why I'm asking this question.
I'm still expecting negative responses.
Re: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by Flashaldrin(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Oh my goodness! This generation is bleeped up exponentially. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Ibiago, what is your own
Re: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by MrsChima1(f): 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2011
Flashaldrin:

Ibiago, what is your own

These nuts.
Re: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by Flashaldrin(m): 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2011
Re: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2011
now you talk.
so you knew what to reply since and you were wasting both our time.
Dicombobulus mascarata ignatiantus!!!

[size=14pt]Inarticulate catastrophic endo-symbiotic cahooting Monkey![/size]
Re: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by Flashaldrin(m): 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2011
anomalistic inexcogitate gasconading homoerotic hypopigmented circumlocutor!!!
Re: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by MrsChima1(f): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2011
sexkillz:

Come here suga.  Why must you scald people?   grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by iice(f): 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2011
Guys, chill.

@Topic
Yes. Wouldn't be much of a problem, so long as he isn't affected mentally.
Re: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by LongOne1(m): 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2011
Hard to tell, as talk is cheap.

Then again, plastic surgery is always an option, so no shaking.
Re: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by Flashaldrin(m): 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Come here suga.  Why must you scald people?   grin grin grin grin grin grin
see your teeth
Re: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by Flashaldrin(m): 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2011
Long One:

Hard to tell, as talk is cheap.

Then again, plastic surgery is always an option, so no shaking.

That's exactly what i think. talk is cheap.
I'm just imagining that maybe you are like dating this fine chic and has proposed to her, then something like that happens to her face and really disfigures it, will you still go ahead and marry her?? will the feelings still be the same?
Re: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by LongOne1(m): 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2011
^^^hmm, I will stand by her, as I know how difficult it is to find that ‘special’ someone.

It won’t affect my feelings for her.
Re: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by slimyem: 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2011
sexkillz:

Flashaldrin:

anomalistic inexcogitate gasconading homoerotic hypopigmented circumlocutor!!!
nonsenses!!
Re: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by lurkee(f): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2011
Sexkills nawa for you oh. Kai!  grin

For me aesthetic impairment is not as important as physical/mental disability. At that point the person could no longer be the person you fell in love with and it would be hard to fall in love with this "new" character. This is in dating though. If you are already married then that's your cross for life because you took a vow to stay together "for better, for worse"
Re: Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? by lurkee(f): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2011
Flashaldrin:

anomalistic inexcogitate gasconading [b][size=16pt]homoerotic[/size] [/b]hypopigmented circumlocutor!!!

shocked shocked 

Too funny sir! grin grin grin

(1) (2)

Jealousy In A Relationship: To Be Admired Or A Sign Of Weakness??? / Questions To Ask Before You Say I DO.. / 10 Valid Reasons You Should Get Married In Your 30s, Not Your 20s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.