Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Am I Becoming Agnostic Or Am I Something Else - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am I Becoming Agnostic Or Am I Something Else (629 Views)

My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? / To All Atheist, Agnostic, Skeptics E.t.c Do People Know You As An Atheist? / Are You Agnostic Or Atheist ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I Becoming Agnostic Or Am I Something Else by Ejiro4ng(m): 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2011
For the past three months i have not attended any church service. I have practically made up my mind not to any any. I have found out that they always repeat prayers as if God will not hear if he was ask just once. Something in me feels that prayers are never answered but all things happen at thier own designated time wether u pray for it or not. For instance, when my wife and I were looking up to the lord for a baby, we had instances were during some special programs those trusting God for the fruit of the womb were asked to sow a particular seed so as to get pregnant before a specified period. My wife being very religious always obliged but its was always to no avail. I had to warn her to desist from giving money to any church or many of God and to stop attending any special prayers for those trusting God for the fruit of the womb, despite this we still had a baby. I have stopped attending church because i see it as a charade. I dont really know hw to clasify myself. I belive God exist but allows things to run naturally.

(1) (Reply)

Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand / Are You Tired? / The Dangers Of Christian Zionism: A Self Fulfilling Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.