Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Need A Disabled Girlfriend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Disabled Girlfriend (2788 Views)

Can You Marry A Disabled Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by blacknight(m): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2006
i'm a 23 years of male from port harcourt and i want a disabled girl as my girl friend.
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by queen2(f): 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2006
gosh, why?

sawrie i know im interupting
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by vichel(m): 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2006
ehhhhh this is weird shocked lipsrsealed
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by Seun(m): 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2006
Maybe he's in the same category and he feels it'll be easier to find someone that is overcoming the same challenges that he is. That's very understandable. I wish blacknight the very best of luck.
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by Rhodalyn(f): 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2006
disabled girlfriend? whatever for? anyway there's one in my school; no joke
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by Badman888(m): 4:06am On Mar 13, 2006
It depeds on ur choice if u are happy that way go for it.
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by tamia(f): 5:11am On Mar 13, 2006
well i prefer to call them physically challenged but u know people find love in the strangest places so maybe this is blacknight's choice. he's choosen his path so rock on!
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by Ynot(m): 5:39am On Mar 13, 2006
This is a serious cry for help!!!
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by africanboy(m): 7:50am On Mar 13, 2006
If he co
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by venice(f): 10:47am On Mar 13, 2006
well i think u'r the one disabled, why look for a girl who's disabled while u can get one who's just as normal as you, do u think that if she's disabled she will not cheat on you or what, a woman is a women whether disabled or not, i think you just want to take advantage, and think u should see a doctor? i mean go suck a lemon! embarassed
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by blacknight(m): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2006
Venice or what ever you're called. i made the choice and it's none of ur business, i think i deserve an apology from you.
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by Seun(m): 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2006
I hereby apologize on ner behalf.
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by oluwizard(m): 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2006
Seun:

I hereby apologize on her behalf.
  i support seun
i wish u good luck my friend.
If there will be true love and happiness in dating a disable lady i myself we go for it.
Nowadays African queen her something else.  sorry[b] LADIES[/b] but that is the true.
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by Reba(f): 9:20am On Mar 14, 2006
Blacknite are u disabled?why do you want to take a disabled gal,but its not wrong at all or do u feel pity for them? as long as u love that gal and don'nt take advantage of her if u do i'll cut ur schlong off.Just joking Gud luck in ur new relationship
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by tejuoso1(f): 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2006
if you've seen a disabled girl and you liked her it's managable but you are actually looking for one do you think it's normal?
i don't mean to be rude but why would anybody wants that, disability is a misfortune and it's not fun at all. pls don't tell me it's non my business like you said to venice cos you posted this to the media for peoples opinion. good luck in your choice.
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by Rhodalyn(f): 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2006
Seun:

I hereby apologize on ner behalf.
me too, anyone three? cheesy
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by cheekee(f): 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2006
me three
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by cheekee(f): 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2006
me three grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by chinesedoll(f): 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2006
girlfriend or lover, are u normal or perhaps u are a ritualist
all disabled girls u better ru for ur life
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by alheri(f): 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2006
@ruky. My thots exactly!
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by tammy41(f): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2006
You have a right to your choice but don't you think we will be able to help you more if you actually told us your reasons?  We may be able to feel you and assess if what you actually need is a soul mate and if a physically challenged girl would fit in afterall they are humans too.
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by burteeone(m): 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2006
Disable, Disable, well, Disable, you are a fibers
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by Seun(m): 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2006
WHy should he have to announce to the world that he is disabled. Can't you girls catch a hint?
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by Rhodalyn(f): 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2006
ruky_ivy:

girlfriend or lover, are u normal or perhaps u are a ritualist
all disabled girls u better ru for your life
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by idiotboop(f): 1:14am On Mar 15, 2006
I think the people slating blacknight need to apologise. He advertised in a dating zone for what he wants in a partner, now why are people coming here to analyse the reason behind his advert? I came across this topic while browsing and wasnt going to comment as i am not single and dont meet the requirements of the poster, just like alot of you here. Why not leave him to it,? I think some of you guys are out of order.

WHY this long debate?
Datingzone, people advertise, if you like the person, then establish communication geez angry only then can can you ask personal details about the person.
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 15, 2006
Please lets not critisize him
he has made his choice
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by Seun(m): 1:31am On Mar 15, 2006
I'm with both of you.
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by Badman888(m): 3:49am On Mar 15, 2006
for every man there is a woman
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:52am On Mar 15, 2006
I agree with u
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by rikkyjen(m): 7:18am On Mar 15, 2006
Why the criticisms,no be person go marry disabled How doyou want the disabled reading this post should feel, Commit suicide cos they are disabled,una no know tommorrow and y'all guysdont forget dat what comes round go round, If the boy wants a disabled good!!!
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by kunlexi: 7:55am On Mar 15, 2006
I called them physically challenged; but anyway i wish u goodluck.
Re: I Need A Disabled Girlfriend by cheekee(f): 8:07am On Mar 15, 2006
yes i also think it's his decision and we all have to respect that inside of critising him,,,it's non of anyones buissness except the blacknight himself to know why and what for he wants a disabled girlfriend, he has his own reasons and we should all respect that undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p / Girls And Guys Around Festac Hookup / Need A Girlfriend To Move In With Me In Lekki Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.