Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

c - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / c (2376 Views)

Cyber-theft Prompts Search For Nigerian Bank IT Worker / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? / Cyber-cafe Operators in Festac Having Problems With Police (419) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

c by martinz1: 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2011
v
Re: c by netghost: 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2011
HUH ?!? shocked shocked

when are we going to stop engaging in 'legal scams' in this country grin
Re: c by Nextworldnx(m): 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2011
Really
i cant blive this, angry angry, hacked mtn network for a cafe ?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Then what happens when connection goes off,? who should we blame?? angry angry
mtn or u?? undecided undecided
i feel like crying for my dear country. cry na by force to make money?
Re: c by folowo(m): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2011
this is bad binznes and one should not do it ,
Re: c by RapidBTSNG: 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
[size=18pt]Huawei Router in Stock:N10,000 ::[/size]

Re: c by tboy20017: 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2013
Whether for mtn b.i.s,multilinks,etisalat b.i.s,spectrum,tweakwarevpn is the answer, MTN BIS is still on, but with the help of tweakwarevpn, You still have the chance to enjoy your browsing at the very best speed, You can also use tweakwarevpn with multilinks and you don't need to pay for any subscription again, browse at ease...
Tweakwarevpn is back with its new servers, and they are really blazing fast, Contact me for the premium vouchers 08038635701, at 500 naira or MTN Recharge of 750, with instant account activation........... Enjoy it my people..log on to tweakwarevpn.net and register with a username...
Re: c by RapidBTSNG: 2:05am On Sep 17, 2013
Huawei Router in Stock: N10,000 ::

Re: c by tboy20017: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
TWEAKWAREVPN IS THE SOLUTION TO ALL BIS PACKAGE AND MULTILINKS FREE BROWSING..
Whether for mtn b.i.s,multilinks,etisalat b.i.s,spectrum,tweakwarevpn is the answer, MTN BIS is still on, but with the help of tweakwarevpn, You still have the chance to enjoy your browsing at the very best speed, You can also use tweakwarevpn with multilinks and you don't need to pay for any subscription again, browse at ease...
Tweakwarevpn is back with its new servers, and they are really blazing fast, Contact me for the premium vouchers 08038635701,babsdamilare@hotmail.com at 500 naira or MTN Recharge of 750, with instant account activation........... Enjoy it my people..log on to tweakwarevpn.net and register with a username...

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Neat HP Pavilion Dv9700 Gaming Laptop / Ode To The Computer (poetic Minds) / should I buy Gilat Vsat 2ru Satnet Tecgnologies, how effective is Gilat ISP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.