Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Heroes: TV Series - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Heroes: TV Series (22427 Views)

Download All Episodes Of Heroes Reborn Here / Heroes Reborn. / Download Heroes Season 3 Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2007
The boogeyman is only a term that Molly uses to describe the person giving her nightmares.

It does not mean that he is the top villian, Parkman Snr (boogeyman) actually works for Adam.

Adam is the main bad dude but he had nothing to do with Molly.

That mark is common to all people with powers.

I think we can assume the mark started with Adam back in the past becuase it is on his sword but he must have used it as his symbol to represent people with abilities.

The symbol has been in almost all episodes from season 1. We will probably find out that Adam founded the company or had a hand in its foundation and used the symbol and it has dessimated throughout the country.

The company use it in their isotope tracking, the haitian wore it as a symbol, Suresh's Dad used it in his book e.t.c

What I want to know is how Peter ended up in that crate and was it part of a plan? When did he meet Adam? Is Adam connected to the disease spreading in the future? if yes what does he gain? Is it the same stupid plan that Linderman had?

And where was my fave heor, Monica? Love her!!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2007
@ dekin

don't give up now. it will do good for us to know those links use words to spell every bit of the links; we will do the deciphering ourselves.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2007
meanwhile, the boogeyman, I figure is parkman snr, but Adam is in charge. he is the ultimate terrible, believe that.

then the consideration of the fact that adam has a connection with Peter, that's terrible. is he in control of peter, what tha Bleep.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by slimes(m): 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2007
Heroes is a cool series. I think it is a contrast to the tricks in smallville.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by watever(f): 12:40am On Nov 09, 2007
if i ddn't know already from d spoilers, i woulda been so shocked finding dat adam was kensei grin
i really can't wait to see ''4 months ago''
and say. .what is dat roach thingy dat seems to b sylar's new signature? does anybody know?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 3:33am On Nov 09, 2007
watever:

if i ddn't know already from d spoilers, i woulda been so shocked finding that adam was kensei grin
i really can't wait to see ''4 months ago''
and say. .what is that roach thingy that seems to b sylar's new signature? does anybody know?

Wondering the same thing masef
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 6:06am On Nov 09, 2007
off topic:

hey, how com I can't view my 'new posts replying urs'? it keeps taking me back to home page. am I the only one having that?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 6:55am On Nov 09, 2007
Nah cabali, that's been going on now for like 3 days
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 7:12am On Nov 09, 2007
Phew!! ok thats cool!!!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by profade1(m): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2007
I got a clear copy of the first six episodes of season 2 yesterday. Monica is cool. Who is killing off the old generation heroes? Does anyone know?

Then I wonder why Claire's dad and boyfriend happen to have the same exact powers? If Adam is the main bad guy now, what happens to Sylar? does he become a reluctant good guy? Who know the saying the enemy of my enemy is my friend?

Please if anyone has any info, let me know. Can't stand the suspense!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 11:45am On Nov 09, 2007
@ prof,

First of, how did u get the download? pls share it with a good dude!

I think Adam has a hand in the killing of these guys, then also does Parkman Snr. Meanwhile, Sylar keeps being the bad guy as well, mayb not as centrally so as he was in episode 1 but he is still in the making to being a bad guy as he was earlier
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2007
Cockroaches are used to indicate that some species are survivors and thrive anywhere, that seems to be the same with Sylar. It is a kind of symbolism, thats all.

Adam is behind the killings, if you look at how Hiro's dad was killed he was pushed off the roof by someone who could either survive that kind of fall (Adam) or someone who could fly away (West or Nathan).
Angela was attacked by Parkman Snr becuase it was a kind of mental attack on her.

What I am not clear on is the connection between Adam and Peter, is Peter being conned? Or is Peter playing a game with Adam?

Also what is Mama Petrelli's power? What was Hiro's dads power?

Why is Sylar powerless? How did he survive the sword thrust? Has someone impaired sylar's ability on purpose? was it Adam?

Is Bob good or bad? He seems to be a mixture of both.

Will Monica be the first Hero to actually act like a superhero and go out and save people on the streets like Batman?

When will the public become aware of these people among them? When will we see a real team up battle?

This season will only be half a season because of the writers strike and the fact that the creator has recognised that the second season is not exciting people like the first season. hence he wants to stop it soon and start on the 3rd season and make it more exciting.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by profade1(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2007
cabali,

I didn't download. One of the guys I buy dvds from just came from the market and he got it. It's quite clear, but I could only watch episode one yesternight. I'll finish the others today.

If Adam is the bad guy, is he the numero uno bad guy? cause his powers don't seem so scary. Then who is Elle? Could she be Adam's daughter? It's obvious Elle & Peter have met before cause Peter exhibited something similar to Elle's powers in episode one. So what's peter's role in the whole thing? how does elle fit into the pyramid?where's the virus from? and seeing that the heroes are so geographically distant this time around, is there going to be a unifying plot?

answers please. and don't forget maya, sylar and angelo.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by profade1(m): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2007
Just read Vieira's mail.

Does Peter know Adam? And if Micah's family has already churned out 3 people with powers, could there be more in the offing?

Vieira, is it official that season 2 won't be 24 episodes?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2007
Adam is the number 1 bad guy, he may not seem scary but remember that he is about 500 years old! That kind of experience makes him a deadly person to cross. He cannot be killed and he has been a warrior for hundreds of years.

The only person who may have a hope against him are Sylar and Peter and he seems already to have got on the good side of Peter.

Elle is Bob's daughter, I thought they made that clear in one of the episodes.
The virus is a mutated version of the disease that killed Suresh's sister, it normally affects heroes but it seems that in its mutated form it can affect anyone.

I think in all this people will try and neutralise Peter, he is so powerful that any plan can be thwarted by him, hence as a baddie your best bet is too take him out of the picture. Maybe that is why he ended up in a crate without his memory.

Anyway the company seem aware of Peter's movements leading up to Ireland. I think they may have had a hand in it somehow.

The unifying plot should be the fact that in the future the virus kills 93% of humanity, trying to stop that future from coming true should be a unifying goal for some of them.

Ade, yes o it seems that Kring is using the writers strike as a way of cutting short the season. He has listened to the complaints and agrees that he has made some mistakes. So it seems that Dec 5 will be the last episode o!

Micah's family is interesting, I bet that the grandma has some powers as well. It seems that parents always produce kids with powers, hence why Micah has them. But Monica is the niece to DL and she has powers as well. That to me means the power must come from the common ancestor, which is the grandma if I am correct.

Plus an actress of Nichols standing will not be in the series as a bit part.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by moyosore85: 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2007
the first season was bullshit. "save the cheerleader save the world" iwanted to cut out their tongues for saying it so much.but the second season isnt bad at all mostly because there's a bit of romance in it now.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2007
Well I think it is getting too overloaded too quickly, season 2. And it just might snap. Kring needs to do some filling up. I think Silar's part is getting stretched obviously also.

The way Micah's grandma was shown in her first shot is a true indication that she has some powers that only she is aware of and that she knows her offsprings do have powers as well; that look of confidence on her face was, to me a give away. I will be suspended if she doesnt have none.

I have just seen up to episode 6 and read episode 7 and 8. Dont they just loose it man!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by watever(f): 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2007
i keep thinking kensei/adam is hanging around to get his revenge on poor hiro  undecided
and they'll prolly kill Sylar off, u know, because of d star trek thing. .we'll be sad to c him go (still hoping he doesn't)

moyosore85:

the first season was bullshit. "save the cheerleader save the world" iwanted to cut out their tongues for saying it so much.but the second season isnt bad at all mostly because there's a bit of romance in it now.
actually most people think its d other way round. .no matter, we still love it!

Vieira:

Also what is Mama Petrelli's power? What was Hiro's dads power?

nothing spectacular actually, he was just really good with swords
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 12:32am On Nov 10, 2007
definitely, hiro will find out his dad is dead, go back in time to find out adam killed him for the beef they had
Re: Heroes: TV Series by dinozzo(m): 2:48am On Nov 12, 2007
Hiro has already found out, can't wait for the next episode. Sylar is going to be killed off, that will be sad. I like that guy grin.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2007
Like him die! I can manage without him on the show grin
Re: Heroes: TV Series by dekin(m): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2007
one of the heroes gets to die in either episode 9 or 10. a picture from episode 10 posted on heroestheseries.c o m shows claire holding an urn and crying hysterically with her mum, broda and west at a distance behind her. many have been speculating that its HRG that died or probably faking his death but i dont think Kring will be dumb enough to eliminate HRG so soon.
episode 8 tittled FOUR MONTHS AGO promises to be interesting explaing what realy happend to our heroes after the last episode in season 1. others
episode 9- CAUTIONARY TALES
episode 10- TRUTH CONSEQUENSES
episode 11- POWERLESS
Re: Heroes: TV Series by roodest: 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2007
Heroes!
New model X-men,
THumbs up!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2007
It better not be Monica that dies o! I will riot if it is her.

They should kill Nikki or Suresh or the twins, they are boring.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2007
for me, Nikki dies, the twins die, sylar dies, suresh stays!

used to like sylar but as it is, he has nothing more to offer than join the twins in making things very boring.

nikki is also unimportant. they should instead give micah more roles to play.

with Peter's loss of memory, gets me annoyed sometimes plus I don't like the canadian chick he hooked up with. she should go as well. infact I need to see episode 8 to know if I still maintain my present emotions
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 5:01am On Nov 13, 2007
canadian chick?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 6:58am On Nov 13, 2007
canadian or irish, u know the chick right?

she serves no purpose but distraction for the already lost peter.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 7:10am On Nov 13, 2007
Irish. . .that bar owner's sister. Yes ooo i thought they'd kill her off within the first 3 episodes. Too boring for me grin grin Peter was lost a long time ago. . .if not from the very beginning sef!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Lola4eva(f): 9:07am On Nov 13, 2007
For me, suresh stays, think he's still important in the series. Im also feeling you guys on the irish chick being a distraction for peter, i absolutely love monica, think she's pretty strong, her ability is kind of similar to peter's own. Anyways im guessing that its HRG that is killed off cos its already in the painting that he dies, i dnt really agree that the twins are boring, im sure they were introduced in this season for a purpose, we'll find out soon im sure,
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2007
I already know why they are there; to give sylar a future and hope so, mine is get rid of sylar and end with the twins.

Adam will take care of the presence of a villain, he's all that.

And if they can't tell me what mother petrelli is powerful to do and get her to make use of it, I would to have her obituary in one of these episodes too.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2007
Cabali, I am laying bets that we have already seen Mrs Patrelli's power.
She seems very good at persuading people to go along with her foolish plans.

I first noticed this when she persuaded Peter about letting New York blow up and in episode 8 she also touched Heidi's hand and persuaded her not to talk about what Nathan said.

I think she is a weaker eden.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2007
viera, with that as power, she aint too tight then.

first off she did not persuade peter - he still did not let new york blow did he? plus I haven't seen that persuasive power rub off on peter have I? he hasn't persuaded anyone outrightly to do as he pleases so, since we haven't had these, they better have a plan in the near future of creating a power point 4 her or I still wud like to see her dead. after all the sign is on her photo so they might just get on with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Half Of A Yellow Sun Confirmed As Nollywood’s Most Expensive Movie / Nini Evicted From The Big Brother House / Download Latest Nigerian Nollywood Movie With Ease! - 2016 Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.