Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,198 members, 7,780,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:48 PM

The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures (41559 Views)

Ambrose Alli University In Pictures / The Plight Of A Madonna University Law Graduate / Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Maximip(m): 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2011
Sending a child to this school should be some form of punishment. Personally, I'll be expecting the child
to fail.

1 Like

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by dayokanu(m): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2011
This is one of the private school some people were comparing to federal Universities?

Madonna University ko, Beyonce University ni
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Standing5(m): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2011
emmatok:

Is that what those Men Of God told you.

I see you are really brain-washed .

Not exactly, that is what all who were around during the construction of halls of residence and other infrastructure confirmed we saw material, labours, (excluding those that came a seed from chuyrch members) and the engineers on site confirmed them. if u still in doubt why not let'us calc it our selfs give ur own estimate/evaluation of halls of residence and let us do our calculaton together. u will quickly see that 32 yrs is far from it. do i need to remind u CU is the highest paying school in nigeriaa after Atiku,s dollar funded sch.
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by sheyguy: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2011
dayokanu:

This is one of the private school some people were comparing to federal Universities?

Madonna University ko, Beyonce University ni

did anyone compared madona to fed sch.? I will like to see the link to such post if it happened on NL. Or maybe u guys r outa points so u 've resorted to total falsehood and denial of the obvious . . . . .lol.

Fed sch. and state sch have taken Nigeria this far, now give way 4 a new revolution, Aluta and red-eye-swagger has not achieved nada as well.

Why not join those ahead of you in the "diplomatic revolution". And stop hating.
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by dayokanu(m): 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2011
The diplomatic revolution like this poultry?
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Standing5(m): 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2011
can u step it up with evidence Mr. How-dare-you-compare-public-to-private-schools, . . . . lol

emmatok:

How dare you compare you church owned private  universities with
universities .

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Standing5(m): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2011
dayokanu:

The diplomatic revolution like this poultry?

Same poultry-standard govt./public schools could afford to provide, same standard that made "church schools" spring up so fast in the presence of better and cheaper ones like ur beloved public schools. Glorified poultry producing criminal same one the produced all our govt officials abi u make me laugh.
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by dayokanu(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2011
Lets see the products of these Private Unis and compare to the federal Unis

Tell us how they perform in any external competition

Maybe Olympiads, Zain contest etc
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by dplordx(m): 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2011
Madonna university was a joke and the only good thing I remember about my 2 years there before I left were the girls. They are all so spoilt and I never do without banging one or two daily.
I was swimming in womanliness and it is one of the best school any big boy can go to have the best fun of a life time. I mean, just the girls.

@OP:

Madonna isnt so bad. They just lack structure. I did my masters in UI before I left for Malay and after I which I got into a part-time program down here. There is nothing like REAL education in naija. Believe me
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by manchy7531: 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2011
I am surprised that alot of people are making comments about madonna university based on these phantom pictures posted by someone who obviously has an axe to grind with the school. To all those that have made comments on these pixs, how did you authenticate that the pictures are actually from madonna university? Which faculty, departments, hostel or area where these pixs taken from? Is it not funny that no pixs of student taking lectures, eating in cafeteria, milling around the admin building or congregating was taken? The only pixs of students shown was one taken from a long distance showing a muddy ground. How are we sure the location is in madonna? Where is the signage of the school etc,

Madonna has 3 campuses. One in Okija, Elele and Apugo in Enugu state. Which of them is this? The opening of the campus in Enugu was shown on NTA network news, was this what we saw? The NUC inspection was also televised, was this what we saw? Madonna has over the years, risen to enviable heights both structurally and otherwise. The graduate level of employment is very high and commendable vis-a-vis the posgraduate performance of the graduate at different universities around the world.

Madonna may have her issues, as with any other institution. But posting pictures that are not varifiable is sure not a sensible way of getting back at the authorities. The sad thing is that, people are busy making uninformed comments on these pictures. If most of the commentators have beign tru the four walls of a university, at least, u will knw hw student congregate in campuses, why are such congregations not shown in these pixs?

I finished  my masters in uk with the university of Liverpool and I had four other madonna students in the school. Two of them will be graduating with distinction and my humble self graduated with a merit. We had issues when we were all there, but these pixs are definately not a tru and fair reflection of madonna university. Believe what u want to believe, but I have just told u the fact. Kelly Handsome was my room mate back then in the university. Those of u who attended madonna will certainly knw who this is. 2005 set!! Enjoy my people.

Better just keep quite there.like as if you are talking to someone that have not been to the school before.

Madonna is a useless school.all father edeh's schools are the worst private schools in the country.as for the structures and facilities,they are the same in all the schools from okija to akugo to elele to caritas in emene enugu. though some minor changes.
the rooms designs are the same,the toliet,classes with wooden sit(some don't even have chairs),the libraries are empty.the books you find there are books that are not even related to any of your course of study(off which we paid N20000 as library fee every semester).

Sport facilities are zero,school calender is stressful, with unjustifiable fines and charges, they are all scammers in the school.

@OP thanks for showing us these pis,it high time we started exposing some of these sill public secondary school that call themselves private universities.that is why they will never allow you bring camera phone to school because they know that is the easiest way to expose them.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THIEVES
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Standing5(m): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2011
dayokanu:

Zain contest and co u mentioned is not exactly for all fields but i can assure u here private schs r not lagging behind at all.

here is one i saw on NL recently, u can feed ur eyes on it:

Bells University Wins Computer Programming Contest - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-784912.0.html

Plus when Barack Obama won election that made him US pres. covenant uni students were specially selected for his swearing in ceremony by the American embassy out of all the
unis around.

And many more i have heard of but cant seem to lay my hand on right now.
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by youngmonie: 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2011
private uni different from PRIVATE, anything PRIVATE  you will be expected to pay PREMIUM
http://www.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Standing5(m): 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2011
dayokanu:

The world is already tired of our public uni grads. Crime and cultism has penetrated the Ghanaian school system all becos of Nigerian public schools going there, u and i know (except u choose to deny) the story of our government and its public uni content. are these the ones u want to compare u public hommies to. If u want to get good opinion why not consult labour employer, recruitment agents, places like NIIT, New horizon and co. were a good number of these grad(public and private) meet. and lets see who comes out on top.
Deny all u can it is only for a short while in 6 to 10 years the gap will be so clear there will be no basis for comparison.
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2011
Are those images for real? I can't believe those are university buildings!
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by LordNaya: 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2011
All dis pipo writting and posting rubbish about this skul are pipo who were expelled or suspended from de skul 4 one or de other. Now let me give u de real situation of things in dat univ. No1 the skul rules are very hash and some times draconial and too much of church activities. No2 madonna univ is a beautiful skul. U may even tink its an european university but doesnt mean de outskirt of de skul is dat beautiful. No3 the poster is bias by only posting de ugly outskirts parts of de skul and ignoring the beautiful parts. But 2 tink of it, how many fed govt univer hav beautiful toilets, sewage disposal site, markets, refuse dump site etc? None! These are thesame places the poster is displaying. De biased poster even went as far as posting pictures of the pilgrimage center located outside de skul used 4 weekly prayers, vigils and crusade. D equivalent of redeem camp prayer ground in ogun. No4. pls ask de poster 2 post pics of de admin block, different faculties and colleges, if he isnt 1 of those dat have been punished by de skul. No5 de following are the achievements of the skul: i) 1st prize UNESCO ESSAY COMPETITION FOR WORLD UNIVERSITIES IN OSLO NORWAY. (ii) 1st PRIZE AFRICAN YOUTH FOUNDATION ESSAY COMPETITION IN JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA. (iii) 1st PRIZE NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE UNIVER COMPETITION FOR YEAR 2007 AND 2008 (iv) BEST GRADUATING STUDENT 2008 AND 2009 NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL ENUGU AND BEST CIVIL PROCEDURE STUDENT, BEST STUDENT COMMERCIAL LAW 2010 NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL (v) 1st PRIZE ASSOCIATION OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE COMPETITION 2010. I can go on and on. Let the poster swear that he isnt aware of this achievement. The poster is biased. If any of u still doubt go and see things 4 urself both in their anambra and river state campus. I am finding it hard uploading some pictures else u would have seen the evil intentions of dis poster.

1 Like

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2011
Lord Naya:

All dis pipo writting and posting rubbish about this skul are pipo who were expelled or suspended from de skul 4 one or de other. Now let me give u de real situation of things in dat univ. No1 the skul rules are very hash and some times draconial and too much of church activities. No2 madonna univ is a beautiful skul. U may even tink its an european university but doesnt mean de outskirt of de skul is dat beautiful. No3 the poster is bias by only posting de ugly outskirts parts of de skul and ignoring the beautiful parts. But 2 tink of it, how many fed govt univer hav beautiful toilets, sewage disposal site, markets, refuse dump site etc? None! These are thesame places the poster is displaying. De biased poster even went as far as posting pictures of the pilgrimage center located outside de skul used 4 weekly prayers, vigils and crusade. D equivalent of redeem camp prayer ground in ogun. No4. pls ask de poster 2 post pics of de admin block, different faculties and colleges, if he isnt 1 of those dat have been punished by de skul. No5 de following are the achievements of the skul: i) 1st prize UNESCO ESSAY COMPETITION FOR WORLD UNIVERSITIES IN OSLO NORWAY. (ii) 1st PRIZE AFRICAN YOUTH FOUNDATION ESSAY COMPETITION IN JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA. (iii) 1st PRIZE NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE UNIVER COMPETITION FOR YEAR 2007 AND 2008 (iv) BEST GRADUATING STUDENT 2008 AND 2009 NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL ENUGU AND BEST CIVIL PROCEDURE STUDENT, BEST STUDENT COMMERCIAL LAW 2010 NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL (v) 1st PRIZE ASSOCIATION OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE COMPETITION 2010. I can go on and on. Let the poster swear that he isnt aware of this achievement. The poster is biased. If any of u still doubt go and see things 4 urself both in their anambra and river state campus. I am finding it hard uploading some pictures else u would have seen the evil intentions of dis poster.
You have to convince me with images not these comment based on words. Please, try to upload pictures to counter the other poster's images.
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by greedie1(f): 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2011
i dnt know why some ple will criticise without hard evidence, i am currently a finalist in d school(okija campus) and wit all sincerity, i can tell u dat those pictures where probably taken 7 or eight years ago. The buildings are atleast standard, the environment is most conducive 4 learning, their is no such tin as sorting lecturers or cultism and d likes, my qus to all these ple droppin negative replies is: is it hearsay or do u have proof of ur malicious statements?, As 4 d dropnuts from d sch, its likely dey were expelled 4 some reasons nd have chosen to dwell in der hate, d reason why ple dnt hear abt d sch's achievement vis- a- vis der students is cz dey dnt publicise(ofcz i dont support this)but i honestly haven't seen a half baked madonnite, i myself isnt.

dis years best graduating law sch student is a madonna girl, she graduated wit 2.1 in d sch nd went ahead to score 85% in law sch thereby breaking previous records. She is bein sent to do ha masters in d uk.
der law students came 3rd in an international law contest;dey were d only sch dat went from nig nd no oda african uni in d contest made it to d 1st 20
a student of library nd info sc came 1st in a national contest. She is currently on scholarship, etc
i cant list all der accomplishments but i can boldly say dat most of der students can hold their own anywhere nd d ones who go 4 competitions usually make d top list(worst case scenario), dis isnt to say dat improvements are not needed, personally, i hate d restriction to movement, infringement of some of our rights, etc but i can say wit all surety dat while some ple may ve issues wit d way dey run d sch, dey cannot fault der quality of education,
To all d critics, ve u eva asked urslf while d sch u say is inhabitable manage to produce students dat excel, yes EXCELin life endeavours?

1 Like

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2011
Standing5:

The world is already tired of our public uni grads. Crime and cultism has penetrated the Ghanaian school system all becos of Nigerian public schools going there, u and i know (except u choose to deny) the story of our government and its public uni content. are these the ones u want to compare u public hommies to. If u want to get good opinion why not consult labour employer, recruitment agents, places like NIIT, New horizon and co. were a good number of these grad(public and private) meet. and lets see who comes out on top.
Deny all u can it is only for a short while in 6 to 10 years the gap will be so clear there will be no basis for comparison.

guy wake up jwor, y re u sounding so dumb??

please always re-read ur comment before posting.
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Babosa: 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2011
Why am I not surprised. Once interviewed someone from Madonna University. We ended up doubting she ever attended university.
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by dayokanu(m): 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2011
Standing5:

Zain contest and co u mentioned is not exactly for all fields but i can assure u here private schs r not lagging behind at all.

WHat fields are tested in the Zain cntest that NO single private university had maybe you should enlighten us

here is one i saw on NL recently, u can feed your eyes on it:

Bells University Wins Computer Programming Contest - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-784912.0.html

Which schools did they contest against?UI, UNILAG, OAU?

Plus when Barack Obama won election that made him US pres. covenant uni students were specially selected for his swearing in ceremony by the American embassy out of all the
unis around.

I swear private universities are a disgrace, See how one of their products is bragging about a Selection process and not about winning a competition? Did the US embassy tell you the criteria for choosing these students?

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2011
gree-die:

i dnt know why some ple will criticise without hard evidence, i am currently a finalist in d school(okija campus) and wit all sincerity, i can tell u dat those pictures where probably taken 7 or eight years ago. The buildings are atleast standard, the environment is most conducive 4 learning, their is no such tin as sorting lecturers or cultism and d likes, my qus to all these ple droppin negative replies is: is it hearsay or do u have proof of your malicious statements?,  As 4 d dropnuts from d sch, its likely dey were expelled 4 some reasons nd have chosen to dwell in der hate, d reason why ple dnt hear abt d sch's achievement vis- a- vis der students is cz dey dnt publicise(ofcz i dont support this)but i honestly haven't seen a half baked madonnite, i myself isnt.

dis years best graduating law sch student is a madonna girl, she graduated wit 2.1 in d sch nd went ahead to score 85% in law sch thereby breaking previous records. She is bein sent to do ha masters in d uk.
der law students came 3rd in an international law contest;dey were d only sch dat went from nig nd no oda african uni in d contest made it to d 1st 20
a student of library nd info sc came 1st in a national contest. She is currently on scholarship, etc
i cant list all der accomplishments but i can boldly say dat most of der students can hold their own anywhere nd d ones who go 4 competitions usually make d top list(worst case scenario), dis isnt to say dat improvements are not needed, personally, i hate d restriction to movement, infringement of some of our rights, etc but i can say wit all surety dat while some ple may ve issues wit d way dey run d sch, dey cannot fault der quality of education,
To all d critics, ve u eva asked urslf while d sch u say is inhabitable manage to produce students dat excel, yes EXCELin life endeavours?

in primary and secondary school, no be all of us carry first,
i have been in contact with so many madonna students in my field, and seriously,
dey cant boast of noffin, currently, i am working with one of d best students in one of the departments, she dont know nuffin, i even teach her how to use a laptop. undecided undecided
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Standing5(m): 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2011
Imanuelle:

guy wake up jwor,  y re u sounding so dumb??

please always re-read your comment before posting.

I totally understand ur anger, the truth they say can be bitter, if u see no flaw in my bitter but true point(forget the typos the thread has been locked) i expect u to get a lil' bit frustrated but i don't expect you to attack me personally by calling me dumb indirectly, it has not proved anything relevant to the topic to me yet. why not put up something constructive for all to see instead of coming after me.
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by kizito96(m): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2011
What type of degree do you expect from such an institution. If they cannot take care of their infrastructure, i doubt if they even have a laboratory. They Produce BSC IN CULT ACTIVITIES
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Standing5(m): 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2011
dayokanu:

WHat fields are tested in the Zain cntest that NO single private university had maybe you should enlighten us

I swear private universities are a disgrace, See how one of their products is bragging about a Selection process and not about winning a competition? Did the US embassy tell you the criteria for choosing these students?

for the schools they contested against i don't have to read the whole article out to you and pls follow the links

the criteria they used include: mannerism, character, learning.

u can do some search on Google and see for urself, i dont have to point it out to all the time.
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Standing5(m): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2011
dayokanu:

i know private schs dont run lots of programs that's Y i made that comment and i never said Zain contest alone. stop quoting what i have not said pls. Example is the programming contest u dont expect a school that does not run computer related course to simply present biological science student for such a competition.
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by greedie1(f): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2011
Immanuelle, u ve said it all; no be every body go carry first, its obtainable everywhere, i mean educated illiterates, so why make a case out of those frm madonna uni?
Der is always need 4 improvement in any facility but 4 a one man owned, 10 year old sch, its achievement so far is commendable, Its highly presumptuous nd implausible 4 u to grade every product of madonna as dumb
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by otokx(m): 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2011
Those pictures are from the ELELE campus; that said though we must tell you that infrastructure in Nigerian universities are generally nothing to write home about. They build a two story building and call GEJ to commission it with all fanfare. Its like some demon is on the campuses that prevents them from building 10 story buildings especially here in the south south.
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Natasha2(f): 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2011
no comment shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Natasha2(f): 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2011
Quote from: Ymodulus on today at 09:45:21am

And they will be the first to call the name of their institution even when you dont ask them.

I schooled at Madonna university my school fees then was 250k.

nasty people
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by mamagee3(f): 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2011
Is this a university or a construction site? undecided
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by cedrick: 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2011
sure this aint another madonna close to the one we know? certainly na another be dis
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by trimwis: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2011
school na rubbish this is why i have made google my school, when i want to know anything i just google it. university and church is the biggest scam in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page / What Does Bsc. (hons) Means? / The Amazing "Collapsing" Structures Inside OAU (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.