Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,890 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures (41613 Views)

Ambrose Alli University In Pictures / The Plight Of A Madonna University Law Graduate / Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:27am On Nov 19, 2011
eziokwu hometown  embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry
more from eziokwu hometown

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by powerblaze(m): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2011
Johnpaul2k2:

eziokwu hometown  embarassed embarassed embarassed

grin cheesy
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2011
the same eziokwu village people grin grin grin grin

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by ayex0001: 11:04am On Nov 19, 2011
Get free downloading codes, how to generate recharge card nombas, how to hack and crack, how to be a real programmer in minutes, secrets and the legit ways of making online all on
www . naijatechzone . com
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by richjohn1(m): 11:37am On Nov 19, 2011
@Johnpaul2k2

Abeg no laff tear my belle>>>>>>am almost rolling on the ground grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Wexelion(m): 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2011
Kai,and one id!ot for my area dey claim say na him school good pass. A secondary school like this must be banned talkless of university.
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Olalekan0(m): 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2011
We have both reputable and non-reputable public unis as we do private ones,y'all gotta note that,besides,all nigerian unis are same,the only edge private ones have,being the non-existent of strike actions and lecturer absenteeism.

@standing5,you're pathological liar,CU students were not SPECIALLY selected for Obama's swearing-in ceremony. The program was openly advertized and applications were sought and received by hundreds of universities and high schools across the globe.

Meanwhile,i just enquired from a friend of mine who graduated from the okija campus of madona university and he confirmed that those photos of the school must have been at least 4 years old. Let's endeavor to be positive!
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Standing5(m): 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2011
Olalekan 0:

We have both reputable and non-reputable public unis as we do private ones,y'all gotta note that,besides,all nigerian unis are same,the only edge private ones have,being the non-existent of strike actions and lecturer absenteeism.

@standing5,you're pathological liar,CU students were not SPECIALLY selected for Obama's swearing-in ceremony. The program was openly advertized and applications were sought and received by hundreds of universities and high schools across the globe.

Meanwhile,i just enquired from a friend of mine who graduated from the okija campus of madona university and he confirmed that those photos of the school must have been at least 4 years old. Let's endeavor to be positive!
Y not prove the bolded part of that cheap claim of yours.
Now i don't know if your so called yet-to-be-named 850k/year school applied to the American embassy but Covenant was applied to on the other hand.
u said the pix used for this thread r at least 4 yrs old y not give us some proof Mr. I-Attended-850K/year-School
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Olalekan0(m): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2011
@standing5,i would never name my school on here,cos should i do so,every CU peeps on here already knows my identity and might start beefing and dissing. Don't wanna lose my friends as some of them are really nice guys.

But i reiterate that CU was never selected for that program,they applied as did every other schools across the world.

NAIRALANDERS,PLS DO NOT BE TRICKED INTO HAVING THE FALSE IMPRESSION THAT CU IS THE BEST THERE IS,THE BEST PRIVATE UNIS ARE LOCATED IN THE NORTHERN AND INNER-MOST PARTS OF NIGERIA.
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Olalekan0(m): 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2011
@standing5,i think i've given you too much attention which i really shouldn't have,cos where i stand in this society,low-lifers and impressionistics like yourself and ijogzk aren't even qualified to shine my shoes.

You wanna know my school right? Let me puzzle your brains a lil,i attended one of the following first rate schools;
NIGERIAN TURKISH NILE UNIVERSITY,ABUJA

BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY,OTA,OGUN STATE

VERITAS UNIVERSITY,ENUGU

BOWEN UNIVERSITY,IWO,OSUN STATE,

LEAD CITY UNIVERSITY,IBADAN,OYO STATE

AFRICAN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE OF TECHNOLOGY,ABUJA

IGBINEDiION UNIVERSITY,OKADA,EDO STATE

BABCOCK UNIVERSITY,ILISHAN,OGUN STATE

AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA,YOLA,ADAMAWA STATE
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Standing5(m): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2011
Olalekan 0:

@standing5,i would never name my school on here,cos should i do so,every CU peeps on here already knows my identity and might start beefing and dissing. Don't wanna lose my friends as some of them are really nice guys.

But i reiterate that CU was never selected for that program,they applied as did every other schools across the world.

NAIRALANDERS,PLS DO NOT BE TRICKED INTO HAVING THE FALSE IMPRESSION THAT CU IS THE BEST THERE IS,THE BEST PRIVATE UNIS ARE LOCATED IN THE NORTHERN AND INNER-MOST PARTS OF NIGERIA.

Why can't u name ur school u r suppose to be proud of U must be one hell of a Nairaland Scam. Comming here to spill how ur school pays 850K and all that yet u cant name it. Did they denied u admission to Madonna or CU? u sound like like an U-20 anyway.

CU does not apply for such. the vision and mission of the school is clear enuf for all who r conversant with the school.
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Standing5(m): 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2011
Olalekan 0:

@standing5,i think i've given you too much attention which i really shouldn't have,cos where i stand in this society,low-lifers and impressionistics like yourself and ijogzk aren't even qualified to shine my shoes.

You wanna know my school right? Let me puzzle your brains a lil,i attended one of the following first rate schools;
NIGERIAN TURKISH NILE UNIVERSITY,ABUJA

BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY,OTA,OGUN STATE

VERITAS UNIVERSITY,ENUGU

BOWEN UNIVERSITY,IWO,OSUN STATE,

LEAD CITY UNIVERSITY,IBADAN,OYO STATE

AFRICAN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE OF TECHNOLOGY,ABUJA

IGBINEDiION UNIVERSITY,OKADA,EDO STATE

BABCOCK UNIVERSITY,ILISHAN,OGUN STATE

AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA,YOLA,ADAMAWA STATE

@1st bolded:
How can you say you have given me too much attention when i made just one reply to that immature post of yours, If u want to surrender and admit u have made a fool of urself here, why not be humble about it. Must u be arrogant about it? I doubt if u have graduated from that cubicle you chose to call 850K/yr sch(if u r in one at all?). We have had beyonce Uni, now its Nameless Uni . . .LOL

@Second bolded part:
it simply shows you r ignorant and inexperienced about life generally. Attending an expensive school does not translate to attending a standard sch. The fact that u claimed u paid 850k/yr for school fees and cant name it speaks volume about the QOS that school is giving u (If you truly attended one). CU and Madonna may not pay 850K/yr but they rep money for value, i mean value of the highest standard in the land and that is what matters most. Not the amount ur parent pay on you.

Advice:
i dont it is best if u continue to attack posters/messenger, i would rather suggest u face the message.
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by simplygray(m): 7:50am On Nov 22, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked school LWKMD what are the authorities doing ??
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by thetelz(m): 2:19am On Nov 26, 2011
lmfao is this an imported prisonyard?
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by OmoEziokwu: 3:38am On Nov 26, 2011
;d ;d ;d

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by OmoEziokwu: 3:41am On Nov 26, 2011
;d ;d ;d

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by OmoEziokwu: 3:45am On Nov 26, 2011

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by icez: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2012
They school authorities should do more.
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2012
rhymz: I am very sure whoever posted those pictures has an axe to grind with the school authorities. Let's be fair and objective here, anyone could walk into any Nigerian University and take snap shots of places like the ones presented here. There is hardly any Nigerian University that does not have her own share of cesspits-be it Unilag or the overrated private schools. As for the quality of their graduate, the ones I have come across especially during my I.T programs at various times did prove to me they were getting their money's worth. Besides, their school fees is not in the region of 500k people should stop posting hokum. The poster is biased and obviously is out to discredit the school. Let him show us the good, the bad and the ugly sides of the school, not just an obviously malevolent pictures of the School's ugly sides. I have seen pictures of better places of the school, there is more to the poster's intent than meet the eyes.

Let the school's PRO defend all these assertions.
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by abohrandy: 2:14pm On May 22, 2012
over recent dey worry these pictures and that is elele campus right there. so let no one say the pix are old.

proofs that they r recent.

on the first picture, the gutter you see there was not there when i left school last year october

and on the eleventh picture, that uncompleted building is the new girl's hostel under construction. when i left, they were "decking" the first floor and now its almost complete coz na roof remain now. i will not be schocked if there are no girls staying there now as i type this.

13th pic, looks like st peter's hostel for the guys. and dat seem to b the ground floor.

16th, that how the room look like before they put lockers there. and it usually takes like for ever to put those lockers and like 6 lockers are expected to fit in that tiny space

19th is where peeps have their bath and shit!!! well one side is bathrooms and the other is toilets. no showers, enter wif ur bailer. toilets dont flush, enter wif ur bucket of water.

22nd one of the 4 entrances to st peter's hostel.

so please in jesus most might and precious holy name, if u can prevent anyone u know from going to this pit. please do!!!!!!
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by abohrandy: 2:20pm On May 22, 2012
afam4eva: I know for a fact that Madonna has 3 campuses in Okija, Anambra state, Elele in Rivers state and in Enugu. Which one is represented in the pics posted? How recent are those pictures?

elele and see my post above!!
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by abohrandy: 2:25pm On May 22, 2012
Johnpaul2k2: @ Eziokwu
you are just opposite of your name angry angry angry angry
to me , the environment is conductive and good. if i am to take a snapshot of the community/ mud house you came from,
people here will agree with me that the Somalia grin is more preferable than yours.
Cow angry

[size=28pt]stop attacking him. he is saying the truth!!! but i styl dont know how he got this pictures!!![/size]
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Yeahreen(m): 5:07pm On May 22, 2012
abohrandy:

elele and see my post above!!
All d campuses r all dsame.nthin to ryt home about
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Yeahreen(m): 5:08pm On May 22, 2012
abohrandy:

[size=28pt]stop attacking him. he is saying the truth!!! but i styl dont know how he got this pictures!!![/size]
he is so ryt......nthn gud to talk about that crap hole...wont advice ma enermies to go dere
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by abohrandy: 8:22pm On May 22, 2012
Yeahreen:
All d campuses r all dsame.nthin to ryt home about

even for wuna side?? the newest!!!!
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Hunkygee: 10:14pm On May 23, 2012
Every University has its flaw. Their KPI lies in their faculties and ability to churn out the best graduates each year, as opposed to dazzling buildings. However, these are old pictures. Continuous improvement has taken its mark in the school, and value for money spent is got. In terms of academics, their Graduates are competitive everywhere. More recently, in a recently management trainee recruitment for a multinational, 3 of the 8 graduates who made it out of a pool of 36,000 graduates were from Father Edeh's institutions (2 from Madonna, and 1 from Caritas). From Oil companies to multinationals, merit-based jobs are being given to graduates from Private Universities because of their academic prowess garnered from their Undergraduate years. Ask any HR manager if you're in doubt. Private universities have come to stay, and owing to the wreck of some public institutions, this would keep being the trend....unless genuine change comes. I'd send my Children to private universities if I can afford it...and have peace of mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Hunkygee: 10:21pm On May 23, 2012
Yeahreen:
he is so ryt......nthn gud to talk about that crap hole...wont advice ma enermies to go dere

Its always the bad ones, and those who can't graduate without cutting corners would be embittered! If you can graduate successfully, from Madonna, you'd be able to earn a honest living anywhere..

1 Like

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Hunkygee: 10:30pm On May 23, 2012
abohrandy: over recent dey worry these pictures and that is elele campus right there. so let no one say the pix are old.

proofs that they r recent.

on the first picture, the gutter you see there was not there when i left school last year october

and on the eleventh picture, that uncompleted building is the new girl's hostel under construction. when i left, they were "decking" the first floor and now its almost complete coz na roof remain now. i will not be schocked if there are no girls staying there now as i type this.

13th pic, looks like st peter's hostel for the guys. and dat seem to b the ground floor.

16th, that how the room look like before they put lockers there. and it usually takes like for ever to put those lockers and like 6 lockers are expected to fit in that tiny space

19th is where peeps have their bath and shit!!! well one side is bathrooms and the other is toilets. no showers, enter wif ur bailer. toilets dont flush, enter wif ur bucket of water.

22nd one of the 4 entrances to st peter's hostel.

so please in jesus most might and precious holy name, if u can prevent anyone u know from going to this pit. please do!!!!!!

@ Randy...this pit trained you, and now you're a computer scientist! The curse of the pit would remain with you for life...as you desire! I never went to a pit! I made the best out of it.
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by abohrandy: 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2012
Hunkygee:

@ Randy...this pit trained you, and now you're a computer scientist! The curse of the pit would remain with you for life...as you desire! I never went to a pit! I made the best out of it.

i can confidently say that my four yrs in that place did not have any impact in my life academically anytym, anyplace. the issue here is the amount of money they collect and the services that are not rendered and the poor facilities they have and are not making any efforts to upgrade or maintain the little they have.
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by OmoEziokwu: 11:47am On Jul 05, 2012
EVENTUALLY, THE OPERATING LICENCE OF MADONNA UNIVERSITY HAS BEEN SUSPENDED (4th of July, 2012)

I remember when the topic on this school (Madonna University) was first brought up, many came out to defend the school and say that all the allegations against the school were wrong. Now what do we have? A poohole that has continued to rip people off their money and destroy the future of young and great Nigerians, leaving many with scars that would be hard to recover from. Well this is just the beginning because there is still more to be revealed about the school. Madonna is one of the most evil places you can think of, maybe asides Kirikiri prison. Everything is fake and the people there act as if they are under a spell and can't talk about what was happening to them. The University accommodation is pathetic and the whole "justice" system of the school is at best, hideous. The head of students' affairs, a certain "Aunty Philo" has everybody under her feet, including the HODs and lecturers. She tells you anything she likes for you to pay as fine. Students get expelled for nothing, crazy fines are imposed on students, people aren't even allowed to write their carry-over exams so that they'll repeat and pay the school fees again for a spill-over, and even when they write their spill-over exams, they are not given their results and never allowed to graduate. You have people who come into Madonna for a four-year course having to spend nine (9) years or never even allowed to graduate. There is no synergy between the exams and records department and the various faculties and departments, and that is the reason why students keep complaining of missing results even after they have taken the exams. You could even be woken up at 12AM to be told that you just got expelled, if maybe a phone gets missing in the room you are sleeping in, even if you know nothing about it. At different times, Father Edeh even brings foreigners who he claims are on exchange programs to the school, but on a closer look they are members of foreign charity organizations that have come to see the supposed "charities" that he claims to be running. On a weekly basis, at certain times he makes photographers take pictures of students who are woken up around 6AM, looking all rough and unkempt because they haven't taken their bath and all of that, and the news that makes the rounds is that he uses such pictures to solicit for help from foreign aid organizations. After that (the "jogging session", he will make them sit under the sun for between two (2) to three (3) hours, telling them one lie after the other, about how he went to Chicago University and how he is trying to bring the best equipment to Madonna. The security men have absolute powers, meaning that you can't even explain yourself if there is any awkward or wrong situation you are accidentally found in. Has anybody asked about what is going on in the so-called medical school? That one is the biggest joke of all. Anyone who think that all of this is a lie should pay that place a visit. It is not about anyone forcing anybody to go there, some people actually attended the school because it was listed as a Nigerian university to be attended, just like every other Nigerian university. Drawing from that, it would then be unfair to say "you weren't forced to go there".

Please take a look at this link:

https://www.nairaland.com/805270/scam-center-called-madonna-university

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins / 7 Common English Phrases You're Probably Using Wrong / Meet Boubini Jones-Wonni, Best Graduating Student At Miles College, Birmingham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.