Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name (2123 Views)

Guys How Do You Feel When A Girl Call You 'dear' By Man Of List / How To Make A Girl Call You / How To Make A Girl Call You Back In 10 Secs After Refusing To Pick Your Calls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2011
This question goes to the Yoruba people in the house,
I have noticed something when it come's to relationship,
Is it under must that a Yoruba gurl must call his boyfriend name simply because he toast her and she accept,
What am trying to say her is that,
If you toast a yoruba gurl that is not up to your age or you are 3 to 4 years older than her,
If this gurl is Calling Brother Micheal before u toast her , She will remove the brother and start calling u r name, Is that a must and why do they do that, I seee it as a sign of disrespect
Re: Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by BABE3: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2011
Orisirisi. Sexkillz, pls deal with him accordingly.
Re: Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by freecocoa(f): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2011
Op what did you smoke?so you would love your girlfriend to be calling you"brother"? Na wa o.madness indeed comes in different shades,I swear this one and lefool I don't know who's saner.
Re: Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2011
oluface:

Is it under must that a Yoruba gurl must call his boyfriend name simply because he toast her and she accept,
If you toast a yoruba gurl that is not up to your age or you are 3 to 4 years older than her,
If this gurl is Calling Brother Micheal before u toast her , She will remove the brother and start calling u r name, Is that a must and why do they do that, I seee it as a sign of disrespect
[size=14pt]Brb. . . I need to consult my yoruba girlfriend. . . grin grin

*Goes to look for BABE!**[/size]
Re: Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by UyiIredia(m): 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2011
oluface:

foolish post. A girl should be calling you brother when she is your girlfriend. You are out of touch with the times.

1 Like

Re: Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by Flashaldrin(m): 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2011
smdh!!
@op, which cheat you they use browse for ya opera mini lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by claremont(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2011
oluface:

[size=14pt]If this gurl is Calling Brother Micheal before u toast her , She will remove the brother and start calling u r name, Is that a must and why do they do that, I seee it as a sign of disrespect
[/size]
LWKMD4H oooo! grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2011
i think the rise of twitter and facebook have allowed people to update their every thought or idea on forums, geez gone were the days when a thread was about a real life situation now every thread has a "What" "Why" or "Do You" or even "Why Do" or again "What does". freaking Google it.
Re: Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by lolaluv1(f): 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2011
Paedophile alert!!  angry angry

Maybe you shouldn't be toasting small girls in the first place. How won't they call you by name when you've gone to disgrace yourself?? It's not just your name they will call. They will soon start giving you hot knocks on that your round head.
I know your type. [size=15pt]Broda [/size][size=15pt]Rasaki![/size]. Agbaaaaaya!!  Mmmmttttccchhhhheeeeewwwwww!!!!
Re: Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by omega25red(m): 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2011
lola.luv:

Paedophile alert!! angry angry

Maybe you shouldn't be toasting small girls in the first place. I know your type. [size=18pt]Broda [/size][size=15pt]Rasaki[/size]!. Agbaya!! Mmmmttttccchhhhheeeeewwwwww!!!!
this poster is a pedo. When he is hitting it from the back he wants the girl to say harder uncle or give it to me brother mike eww

this dude is wacked out
Re: Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by denzel2009: 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2011
Poster e go better for you o. I have instructed my shanko rasheedat to even call my JT uncle.
Re: Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by lolaluv1(f): 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2011
@omega
Don't mind the bugger!! Shameless Arrow like him!! angry embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2011
[size=14pt]I'm back!

Now after a serious brainstorming question and answer session, my babe and i have come to the conclusion that people like you are naturally idiots! No offence but the signs were incontrovertibly obvious. Your saying that a lady calling you by name, is a sign of disrespect, is actually a sign that you are complicatedly psychotic, other signs include discombobulated ramblings & sensational hallucinations! These and others made us conclude that you were obviously under an external influence. And while we cannot place a finger yet on what is responsible for the manipulation, we believe it was very strong, to the extent you actually logged on to a public forum, to paste your disproportionate thoughts. . .

Finally, this thread reeks of Serious Inconsequential Perambulating Bullshit!. . . . And like the ibos would say,

Kamanus mapia kwa gi anya. . . smiley[/size]
Re: Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by freecocoa(f): 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2011
denzel2009:

Poster e go better for you o. I have instructed my shanko rasheedat to even call my JT uncle.
Weere eee. grin
Re: Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by Mynd44: 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2011
As long as you toasted or wooed her, she has become your agemate as your have upgraded her status and downgraded yours
Re: Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by denzel2009: 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2011
Pe mi loruko, ko fa mi ni irun imu.
Re: Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2011
Nigerians and their need for titles and other people  to puff up their fragile egos.
Its like everybody hates their names there so they feel three need to always here something before it to augment the sound.

Because Someone is 3 to 4 years younger than you. Guessing you also want her to kneel on the floor when she greets you in the morning.

You go only follow yourself do that wahala
Re: Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by BABE3: 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2011
@ Killz. Good Job, though I don't remember having a question and answer session with you.  grin
Re: Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^
Smartie! You only denied half! wink wink[/size]
Re: Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by tayoast(m): 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2011
oluface:

If you toast  a yoruba gurl that is not up to your age or you are 3 to 4 years older than her,
If this gurl is Calling Brother Micheal before u toast her ,  She will remove the brother and start calling u r name,  Is that a must and why do they do that,  I seee it as a sign of disrespect

L W K M D  grin

Re: Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by kelz88(f): 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2011
Dude you sound like an illiterate. cry cry cry
Re: Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2011
Secskill, I'm sharply using whatever you just wrote there in another forum.  grin
Royalty free. No vex. cheesy
Re: Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by BABE3: 11:23pm On Nov 17, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt] Smartie! You only denied half! wink wink[/size]

hehehehe. I laugh in Yoruba. Denying the second part "covers" the first.
Re: Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by Idowuogbo(f): 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2011
denzel2009:

Poster  e go better for you o. I have instructed my shanko rasheedat to even call my JT uncle.
I go even call am daddy if u call mine mummy

@op

U b boi boi abi , baba oloshi ni e ooo

Y d fuckkk will she call u bruda u dey craze are u her family .Listen d day u decide to enter set Egbon lamidi don commot for ur name, na Lamidi wa wa alrite.U no no say she b smallie b4 abi u lucky my  type go begin dey call u Rosko grin
Re: Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2011
2buff:

Secskill, I'm sharply using whatever you just wrote there in another forum.  grin
Royalty free. No vex. cheesy
[size=14pt]Please do. . .[/size] grin
Re: Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 17, 2011
BABE!:

[size=14pt]No it doesnt! Re read your statement. You denied the first, not the second! wink[/size]
Re: Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by BABE3: 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2011
^^ Tenks. Tenks. I don't want. Tenks a lot. grin
Re: Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 17, 2011
[size=14pt]Ok!. . . Gothcha. grin[/size]
Re: Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by freecocoa(f): 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2011
@ killz
Did I not tell you?you go buy me wetin I dey take lerra, agwara-m gi ya,obiawago na nmezu.
Re: Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by Mynd44: 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2011
BABE!:

hi long time
Re: Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by 677ano(m): 12:09am On Nov 18, 2011
@OP

What century do you still live in or are you still a village champion?
Re: Must A Girl Call Her Boy Friend Name by ebonyvibe(f): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2011
see the problem is that the girl was calling u brother to start with.

I still dont gett he logic why not call u your real name or Mr xxxxxx. What does brother or sister has to do with the price of fish; this is the pretendous respect nigerians think they have and it doesnt stop anyone from being rude to the other. Mschewww

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / Why Are Ladies Making The First Move These Days? / Men Hardly Get Pleased

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.