Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity (3324 Views)

How Do I Swallow My Pride And Ask A Girl Out? / Nairalander:wia N Wen Did u Meet Ur husbnd,wife/gulfrnd/bf?Share ur Experience / Distance, Pride And Bad Friends Are "Killing" Us, Should I Let Him Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2011
Ladies and gentle men on NL u are welcome.my question goes to the ladies pls-wat wld u give or show ur husband in marriage that wld make him respect u as a sign of ur purity,pride,feminity and dignity.many of them now adays commit cases of abortions,sexs(prostitution)to even find a virgin u go  go kindergarten class.many of u gurls cant be bold enough to sit ur kids dwn to talk about ur teenage days,why is civillization pushing u to hell.cos i belive that marriage is not only about sex and bearing children,it is to be enJOYED and not to be enDURED.9ja gurls both home and abroad majority dnt av a gud story to tell.una go reach husband house,u go they behave like say ur husband married a decent wife,many go even behave like say them be virgin.only very FEW are PURE AND DECENT.9ja gurls wat a poo,it doesn't surprise me why 9ja guyz are checking in to marry an european.JAH I BEG SAVE US O
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by seedord247(m): 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2011
I Hate 9ja:

Ladies and gentle men on NL u are welcome.my question goes to the ladies pls-wat wld u give or show your husband in marriage that wld make him respect u as a sign of your purity,pride,feminity and dignity.many of them now adays commit cases of abortions,sexs(prostitution)to even find a virgin u go  go kindergarten class.many of u gurls cant be bold enough to sit your kids dwn to talk about your teenage days,why is civillization pushing u to hell.cos i belive that marriage is not only about sex and bearing children,it is to be enJOYED and not to be enDURED.9ja gurls both home and abroad majority dnt av a gud story to tell.una go reach husband house,u go they behave like say your husband married a decent wife,many go even behave like say them be virgin.only very FEW are PURE AND DECENT.9ja gurls wat a poo,it doesn't surprise me why 9ja guyz are checking in to marry an european.JAH I BEG SAVE US O

Guy nor start war wey you nor fit finish o o o o o. grin grin grin grin
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Flashaldrin(m): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2011

Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by 195(f): 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2011
OP

You are on your own on this one

I alone can withstand the heat

But truth to be told Nigerian ladies don tire person grin
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2011
Are the guys that sleep with those women, pay for love peddlers, lure women with false tales and promises, demand sex from their wives when she's tired from work or cooking, or suggest or force abortion on those women going to heaven?

Every coin has two sides.
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by seedord247(m): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2011
I need to get my Umbrella . . . Because i nor fit withstand this Rain o o o o o
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by 195(f): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2011
ogugua88:

Are the guys that sleep with those women, pay for love peddlers, lure women with false tales and promises, demand sex from their wives when she's tired from work or cooking, or suggest or force abortion on those women going to heaven?

angry angry
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by 195(f): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2011
ogugua88:

angry angry
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by pendo89(f): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2011
seedord247:

Guy nor start war wey you nor fit finish o o o o o. grin grin grin grin

190_@:

OP

You are on your own on this one

I alone can withstand the heat

seedord247:

I need to get my Umbrella . . . Because i nor fit withstand this Rain o o o o o

grin grin grin waiting for the ladies to show and whip you up. They said enough is enough. Revolution.
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2011
[size=14pt]Nice topic, Stu[b]p[/b]id helpless post! LMAO at finding virgins in kindergarten! Are you for real? How many issues are you try to dissect all at once? Only you? Are you a virgin yourself? Naija guys checking for European to marry? Where?

I see they have sent you for traffic abi? grin

Gallivanting Idiosyncratic "Bullshitology!" [/size]
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2011
y are u guys complainin about our babes? or no be una de fuc k dem? shuo!!!
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by freecocoa(f): 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2011
I'm restraining myself from commenting here I swear,imagine his username sef,let me go and eat first.
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by tellwisdom: 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2011
Rubbish gurls. And the most annoying part is, these people will come telling u never to generalize, like they were good themselves!! angry angry
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by claremont(m): 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2011
The whole thing don tire me about this our girls sef!
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2011
now am beginning to understand the massive failure in Nigerian Educational System, if someone like you can wake up and post such topic that has no head or tail, if this is how ur you perceive things then i wish u a bright future. seriously.
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by seedord247(m): 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2011
Make i answer the simple question . . . .

Blackbeerry . .

Brazillian Hiar.

don't try and take them to Cinema because they where not brought up with that kind of lifestyle.

Shopping mall Like shoprite, E Center will be a better place for them if you don collect your paycheck. smiley sad

when taking them out to places like KFC, MR Biggs . . Plz don't go with your ATM OOOOO. cheesy grin

In conclusion they like to go out with Albino Mugun Fool grin grin grin grin
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2011
tellwisdom:

Rubbish gurls. And the most annoying part  is, these people will come telling u never to generalize, like they were good themselves!! angry angry
[size=14pt]Colossally Dumb Statement![/size]
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by pendo89(f): 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2011
^^ And the derail officially begins. Armours are being worn now. grin
May the best man win > seun.
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2011
seedord247:

Make i answer the simple question . . . .

Blackbeerry . .

Brazillian Hiar.

don't try and take them to Cinema because they where not brought up with that kind of lifestyle.

Shopping mall Like shoprite, E Center will be a better place for them if you don collect your paycheck. smiley sad

when taking them out to places like KFC, MR Biggs . . Plz don't go with your ATM OOOOO. cheesy grin

In conclusion they like to go out with Albino Mugun Fool grin grin grin grin
[size=14pt]Broke bat. . . Smh! When your salary is not up to the price equivalent of Blackberry, who born you? Nonsense. . . Pls date Your level. . . Simple[/size]
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by tellwisdom: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2011
sexyshitz, u shld be seeking help on how to restore a proper skin from ALBINO to normal skin complexion, than wasting your time here. Plus where did you get a red joystick from??!! embarassed embarassed. #Just try  and dont be shy to ask undecided undecided
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by 195(f): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2011
Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips -
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2011
tellwisdom:

sexyshitz, u shld be seeking help on how to restore a proper skin from ALBINO to normal skin complexion, than wasting your time here. Plus where did you get a red joystick from??!! embarassed embarassed. #Just try  and dont be shy to ask undecided undecided
[size=14pt]I dont blame you for your ignominious ignorance. I blame the fools that saved you from the pit toilet your abandoned mother threw you into! They should have just left you there. You are better off dead, than constituting a nuisance and showcasing this unforgivable ignorance at such a tender age! I believe some poo is still somehow lodged in your brain cavity, and there's a symbiotic relationship between your brain cells and the poo! That's why you make shitty statements! Now invest in a dictionary and get the definition of an albino, since that is your favorite word and somehow, you still dont know the meaning of it! Smh! Whoever it was that named you wisdom, for any reason whatsoever, should be shot!. . .  cool[/size]
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by seedord247(m): 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2011
Sexkillz any of your relation don enter plane before no to talk of living in the Most populous City in the US.

Brrooo. . ,  No kill yourself I just dey eat my 3rd food for today.

You don hear of Bahamas before?  . . na there i won go celebrate my Thanksgiving with my white Chick.

I hope the sound of poverty keep playing in Your life till Anti Christ Come. grin grin grin grin
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2011
Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - Burnt lips - 
[size=14pt]Just one comment further from you, and i'll upload you picture from 2008. "That time i still dey try small". . . And everyone would see how ugly you really are! Now, buzz the fccking hell off! wink[/size]

Sexkillz any of your relation don enter plane before no to talk of living in the Most populous City in the US.

Brrooo. . ,  No kill yourself I just dey eat my 3rd food for today.

You don hear of Bahamas before?  . . na there i won go celebrate my Thanksgiving with my white Chick.

I hope the sound of poverty keep playing in Your life till Anti Christ Come.
grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]This has got to be the most ignoramus statement of the decade. . . grin What an arse. . .[/size] grin grin grin
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by seedord247(m): 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Just one comment further from you, and i'll upload you picture from 2008. "That time i still dey try small". . . And everyone would see how ugly you really are! Now, buzz the fccking hell off! wink[/size]
grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]This has got to be the most ignoramus statement of the decade. . . grin What an arse. . .[/size] grin grin grin

Boororoooooooo . . . .

The day wey my white chick see your pics . . she say.

Honey! . .is this how people look like in Nigeria . . I said no . . .

That you are one of the Adopted children from sierra leone. grin grin grin
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by tellwisdom: 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2011
Ok sexyshitz,bro i can feel some vexation in your voice, let me drop this last word for you and leave you alone before seun accuses me of MURDER. undecided undecided

#Have you ever tot of asking someone in your house(Maybe your last born) how come yu are different in color with your siblings?? probably ur ALBINOISM coming into existence?? embarassed embarassed. ** I hope im not offending anyone with this. Cheerz undecided undecided  
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Idowuogbo(f): 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2011
Killz I told u he will change id judging from d blunders in dis post, d poster na seed sibling both 9ja babe haters cousins to 190. Poster pls try stick wiv ur oyinbo wey fit blend in ur illiteracy

Tellmumu u sound stupidddddd
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2011
tellwisdom:

Ok sexyshitz,bro i can feel some vexation in your voice, let me drop this last word for you and leave you alone before seun accuses me of MURDER. undecided undecided

#Have you ever tot of asking someone in your house(Maybe your last born) how come yu are different in color with your siblings?? probably your ALBINOISM coming into existence?? embarassed embarassed. ** I hope im not offending anyone with this. Cheerz undecided undecided  

[size=14pt]Ask the people that saved you, why the hell they did that to you? You were better off dead. . . Fool! [/size]
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by omega25red(m): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2011
virgin this virgin that virgin virgin virgin OMG would all you Neanderthals stop with the virgin B.S already how many of you virgin hunters are virgins yourself and what exactly does being a virgin prove?

all you retarded attention seeking misogynists need to stop it because there are impressionable minds here who would start believing all this vile nonsense you all spill out from your gullets geezzzz
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by seedord247(m): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2011
omega25red:

virgin this virgin that virgin virgin virgin OMG would all you Neanderthals stop with the virgin B.S already how many of you virgin hunters are virgins yourself and what exactly does being a virgin prove?

all you slow attention seeking misogynists need to stop it because there are impressionable minds here who would start believing all this vile nonsense you all spill out from your gullets geezzzz

Albino sezkill is the only virgin in the house . . . grin grin
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by seedord247(m): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Ask the people that saved you, why the hell they did that to you? You were better off dead. . . Fool! [/size]

Come to think of it .  . . . How many years you tey hawk bitter leaf? cheesy wink smiley

Every normal Human being hair begin for front of the head but your own begin for middle . .

Bro . . you share so many similarities with Baboons.  grin grin grin
Re: 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity by Mynd44: 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2011
Trouble finders. Una no dey rest?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm In Love With Someone Older Than Me / I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. / About To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.