Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England (3728 Views)

President Buhari Meet With Queen Of England In London / Idi Amin Of Uganda (president’s SPEECH) To The Queen Of England / A Message From Her Majesty The Queen Of England To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2011
President Jonathan met with the Queen
of England.
He asked her, "Your Majesty, how
do you run
such an efficient and smooth government? Are
there,
any tips you can give to me? I
want to help
Nigeria"
"Well," said the Queen, "the most
important
thing is to surround yourself with
intelligent
people." Jonathan frowned, and
then asked,
"But how do I know the people
around me
are really intelligent?"
The Queen took , a sip off her cup
of tea. "Oh,
that's easy; you just ask them to
answer an
intelligent riddle." The Queen
pushed a button
on her intercom. "Please , send
Tony Blair in
here, would you?"
Tony Blair walked into the room
and said,
"Yes, Your Majesty?" The Queen
smiled and
said, "Answer me this qst pls.
Tony, your
mother and father have a child. It
is not your
brother and it is not your sister.
Who is it?"
Without pausing for a moment,
Tony Blair
answered, "That would be me."
"Yes! Very good," said the Queen.
Jonathan went back home to ask
N. Sambo,
his vice president the
same
question. "Sambo, answer this for
me. Your
mother and your father have a
child. It's not
your brother and it's not your
sister. Who is
it?" "I'm not sure" said Sambo.
"Let me get
back to you on that one, " He
went to his
advisors and asked every one, but
none
could give him an answer.
Finally, one night, he ran into Dora
Akunyili.
Sambo asked, “Dora, can you
answer this for
me? Your mother and father have
a child and
it's not your brother or your
sister. Who is
it?"
Dora answered sharply, "That's
easy, it's me!"
Sambo smiled, and said, "Thanks!"
Then, he
went back to speak with
Jonathan. "Sir, I did
some research and I have the
answer to that
riddle. It's Dora Akunyili!
Jonathan got up angrily,frowning
he said to
Sambo. No wonder Nigeria isn't
moving
forward, I don't have intelligent
people
around me! You Dummy! The
answer is Tony
Blair!!!!
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Ajibel(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2011
laffing through my arze

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

joke rating 5%
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Yorisb: 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2011
Lol. U try sha @OP

2%
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by StudioCFR(m): 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2011
Seeing it before. . . . But i fit donate laughter
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by lilkech(m): 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2011
bougee na wah ohh , na HP abi Cannon Laser Photocopier you get?
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2011
Lilkech.
Meaning i copied it from u or what huh?
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Yorisb: 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2011
^^ No mind 'am jare!

BTW, who's the girl sitting in the pix?
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2011
Studio CFR:

Seeing it before. . . . But i fit donate laughter
point of correction, it is 'seen it before' not 'seeing it before'. K?

@ajibel. at least it made u laugh, even though it was tru your arsse. :-/
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2011
@Yorisb. Why u asking? Does she look familiar? Or u want a wife?
Anyway a friend's friend.
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Yorisb: 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2011
booqee:

@Yorisb. Why u asking? Does she look familiar? Or u want a wife?
Anyway a friend's friend.

Erm. . .the road too far, seemingly! grin
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by StudioCFR(m): 5:55am On Nov 18, 2011
booqee:

point of correction, it is 'seen it before' not 'seeing it before'. K?

I think sey u go school grin

Mtchew
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Ajibel(m): 7:43am On Nov 18, 2011
laffing through my arse means i farted instead of laffing, get that
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 18, 2011
Ajibel:

Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2011
Ajibel:

sharraaaapp! U laffing thru ur arse means u (ajibel) are abnormal.
Everybody laffs thru their mouth, but u ajibel laffs thru ur arse and farts thru ur mouth! What kinda abnormal being u are?! Gosh.
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by kellynoah: 8:19am On Nov 18, 2011
if I talk now some demons will open their so call mouth, just within 12 hours more than 10 follow follow dong copy and paste dis same joke, hw could dis be funny when u see it everywhere. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by StudioCFR(m): 8:26am On Nov 18, 2011
Hehehehehehe

tis even on facebook and twitter

I thank God for Originality
cool
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 18, 2011
Pssst. . . .oshi
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 9:02am On Nov 18, 2011
This joke is interesting. Nice one booqee
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Ajibel(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2011
booqee:

sharraaaapp! U laffing thru your arse means u (ajibel) are abnormal.
Everybody laffs thru their mouth, but u ajibel laffs thru your arse and farts thru your mouth! What kinda abnormal being u are?! Gosh.

*faints and enters coma*

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by diva4evayu: 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2011
smiley wink cheesy grin kiss
Bo u r good
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by jackpot(f): 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2011
somebody show me the dust-bin~ tongue tongue tongue
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Airforce1(m): 5:37am On Nov 19, 2011
Lol
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 19, 2011
Jackpot stop lookin for my trouble pls. U alays want to luk for ways to annoy me.
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 19, 2011
Jackpot don't look for my trouble pls. U're always lukn ways to annoy me. :e
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by StudioCFR(m): 8:34am On Nov 19, 2011
Airforce1:

Lol

abeg my broda. . . Stay outter dis damnn thread please i beg u. . . Reasonz cuz the OP is a bigot
. . I dont want her to insult u
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2011
Studio CFR:

abeg my broda. . . Stay outter dis damnn thread please i beg u. . . Reasonz cuz the OP is a bigot
. . I dont want her to insult u
i swear i dunno what to say to u.
U go just dey beef me for no reason. And i'm very certain u just heard d word 'bigot' and u're so eager to use it(on me for dat matter . .mtcheww). Anyway u dint even use it in d right context. Just come to me and beg me, and i'll teach u clean, fluent, and correct queen's english and how to use it. At least u'll have something to do rather dan tarnishing pple's image up and down.

@airforce. Don't give ears to him. U should know studio by now.
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by jackpot(f): 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2011
booqee:

Jackpot don't look for my trouble pls. U're always lukn ways to annoy me.
boogey, make me laugh pls i'm begging you. undecided tongue
:e
is that a smiley too? Lol
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2011
i swear u be mumu, does dat look lyk a smiley to u?? Isn't dat a mistake. Olodo oshi.

And where've u bin all dis while?
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by jackpot(f): 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2011
^
As if you care~ wink Lol. cheesy

BTW, why the cursing? Have you forgotten that i'm dangerous? angry

Do you want me to order your braests to sag while you sleep? angry tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2011
Abeg gerrout joor, u dis dirty ifa priest.

And who cares bout u huh, i only asked cos i was hopin u've been banned permanently for life from nl. . .at least i'd get some peace.
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by jackpot(f): 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2011
booqee, don't you dare! angry
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by StudioCFR(m): 12:27am On Nov 20, 2011
booqee:

i swear i dunno what to say to u.
U go just dey beef me for no reason. And i'm very certain u just heard d word 'bigot' and u're so eager to use it(on me for dat matter . .mtcheww). Anyway u dint even use it in d right context. Just come to me and beg me, and i'll teach u clean, fluent, and correct queen's english and how to use it. At least u'll have something to do rather dan tarnishing pple's image up and down.

@airforce. Don't give ears to him. U should know studio by now.

lousy booogee

me no fit beef u. . . I dey beef better people and dem dey beef me too

u don remind me of one oloshi boy wey sey i dey always beef am here. . But not true. . I like everybody i dont beef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Letter Written By Daughter To Her Father On Her Boyfriend / Only Genius Can Answer This.. / Lmao !!! When You are Bringing The Househelp To Lagos ( Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.