Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! (17459 Views)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / How Do I Attend To My Girlfriend During Her Menstrual Period?? / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by bingbagbo(m): 11:23pm On Nov 17, 2011
It actually took me three years to conduct this research, so very authentic!

1.Smells of excessive perfume

2.walks by dragging her feets

3.very dry skin especially lips

4.becomes angry easily

5.wants to sit on a guy's laps

6.wants to eat together with a guy

7.occasionally house flies chase her

8.takes lots of drink.

9.visits the washroom every hour

10.wants to cook for his guy even when there is no request!

guys, beware!! angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry
[size=14pt]Quantum Discombobulated fool![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by coogar: 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2011
it's the season of lunatics!

time to go on holiday and desert this zone!

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by lolaluv1(f): 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2011
Bin Gbagbo. I wanted to answer you, but I won't dignify your post with an answer. Just remember you have a mother and all you've written is an insult to her cause once upon a time, she must have been leaking blood too. I'm out!!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by kelz88(f): 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2011
While reading through your "find" I kept wondering if you were talking about a woman, or something else.

You wasted 3 years on crap!

I can only agree on number 4, but only applies to some women. Won't use the term angry, she is rather irritated easily.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Mynd44: 11:51pm On Nov 17, 2011
What a waste

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Yorisb: 11:53pm On Nov 17, 2011
Oxygen Thief!
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by freecocoa(f): 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2011
OH saint agnes! Dust bin gbagbo,do you own a mirror?I ask cos I wonder if you know how old you look.
What a f oool.
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by seedord247(m): 12:06am On Nov 18, 2011
Guy nor kill me ooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by BlackLibya: 12:23am On Nov 18, 2011
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by sharyour: 1:20am On Nov 18, 2011
OOooohhhhh oooohhhhhh, you used 3 years to come up with this BS, smh, tooooo sad, what kind of stupid signs are these, and nos 10, 'HIS' guy, since when did dudes start to have periods, abeg go do research on what is wrong with U!
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by r231(m): 1:21am On Nov 18, 2011
undecided
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Mynd44: 1:24am On Nov 18, 2011
Hmmmm
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 18, 2011
This made me laugh out loud!! Especially the part about the flies
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Mynd44: 1:27am On Nov 18, 2011
^^
really cracked me up
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 18, 2011
;d
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by sexylisa(f): 1:45am On Nov 18, 2011
Hahahahahah. wow, it took u three years to prove how STUPID u are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by sexylisa(f): 1:47am On Nov 18, 2011
what the f, ? I did not type silly. i typed s-t-u-p-i-d. I didnt know that was also a forbidden word. lol
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Nobody: 4:57am On Nov 18, 2011
bin gbagbo:

LWKMD
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Tosinville(m): 5:38am On Nov 18, 2011
The poster is a big FOOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Goldieluks: 6:00am On Nov 18, 2011
bin gbagbo:

It actually took me three years to conduct this research, so very authentic!

1.Smells of excessive perfume

3.very dry skin especially lips

4.becomes angry easily

5.wants to sit on a guy's laps

6.wants to eat together with a guy

8.takes lots of drink.

9.visits the washroom every hour

10.wants to cook for his guy even when there is no request!

guys, beware!! angry angry angry angry

why should a guy beware,when his girl requests to cook for him? duh!
You should have said ''guys take note'' not ''guys beware'' because its inevitable.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by bingbagbo(m): 6:09am On Nov 18, 2011
i dont understand some chaps here okay?
i mean, i conducted a research and came out with the findings, so if you disagree just pass by, y the yarns?

shittz! angry angry angry
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 6:20am On Nov 18, 2011
God help you
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Mynd44: 6:21am On Nov 18, 2011
^^^
It's probably because we can't believe you spent all those years studying and making a monkey outta yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Goldieluks: 6:25am On Nov 18, 2011
if you do not like the post,simply ignore it. Stop the insult and grow up please.^^

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Flashaldrin(m): 8:20am On Nov 18, 2011
coogar:

it's the season of lunatics!

time to go on holiday and desert this zone!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 18, 2011
as far as iv noticed,
sexkillz lacks morals and the only word he has manged to learn is discombobulated.
if he hasnt used the word in a day then he caant have an erection.
i feel that word must have gien him a care when he wrote SSCE last year.
sexkillz go to dictionary.com,new words have since been discovered,i hope it doesnt take u longer than 2 years to understand the full meaning of "Achromatosis induced Psychosis"

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Flashaldrin(m): 9:20am On Nov 18, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
sexkin oya cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 18, 2011
sexkillz dey pose for freetoto.
sexy sexkillz

Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 18, 2011
[size=14pt]Yawns. . . .

Lame!

Another catastrophically discombobulated myopic Arrow! bennygee
It's no longer news that the fastest way to gain  fame is to pick on sexkillz. So congrats for just finding out. So my using discombobulated makes you c[i]u[/i]m? As in, your hand is permanently on your dcck, waiting for when sexkillz would use the word discombobulated, so that you can w[i]a[/i]nk away? Smh! May you not peel off the skin of you dcck though, on account of discombobulated. . . Chei! Imported serial w[i]a[/i]nker. . . Idi[i]o[/i]t. . .

If you are still having compunctions over my confabulations, kindly proceed to the bridge closest to your domicile. Pull off your clothes and take a belated J U M P O F F!. . . Dont forget to dive off head first, as that would give the maximum desired results. . .

Hallucinating fool! The moment you stop downloading and posting pictures of albinos, is the moment you drop DEAD! So get to work, i need more people to showcase your type of rare and stupefying stupidity! And oh, if you really think i care about your thoughts or what you type or post out of the influence of hallucinogens, then you are seriously sleeping on OKADA. . . Join the proliferating list of idi[i]o[/i]ts, waiting for me to give a fcck. . . and of course, I DONT! cool

It's time for my coffee break. . . Catch you later. Dont forget to post more pictures. . . cool
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 18, 2011
i said and i repeat it,
new words are available,
discombobulated,hallucinating ,Lol
i bet ur one of those that go round reading free newspapers @ bus parks.
thank God i have a dicck and not ur type who was born without one.
oops i forgot,the local midwife who helped remove ur albinistic dicck & placenta
buried it in Ilaje village near 3rd mainland bridge thats why u keep referring to ur roots(3rd mainland bridge)
beta go ask questions as to where u came from.
Blind Achromasian.
go and enjoy ur bread and ewa agonyin for ur fake coffee break
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^
Lame Comeback again! Wont bother replying you, Read My above reply, and assimilate! cool[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! / Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day / During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.