Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Bragging? Duncan Mighty Says His House Is Better Than Dbanj's Own - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bragging? Duncan Mighty Says His House Is Better Than Dbanj's Own (8577 Views)

Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up / Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) / Duncan Mighty Says Nigerian Celebrities Getting Married In Dubai Are Cheap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bragging? Duncan Mighty Says His House Is Better Than Dbanj's Own by naijarazzi: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2011
Was duncan mighty bragging about his wealth, and still claiming he enver brags

"My brother, I have been to D’banj’s house but you need to come and see for yourself what I have erected in Port Harcourt.

I don’t live a fake life. I give back to the communities in my state; I give them boreholes, I give scholarships and I motivate youths. I have a construction company where I resume as a worker
every morning but you won’t hear me making any noise about my possessions because God has blessed me more than a Rolls Royce."
http://www.jimmysonde.com/2011/11/we-just-got-punkd-duncan-mighty-denies.html?m=1
Re: Bragging? Duncan Mighty Says His House Is Better Than Dbanj's Own by chuckdee4(m): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2011
link=topic=806253.msg9582887#msg9582887 date=1321608960:

Was duncan mighty bragging about his wealth, and still claiming he enver brags

"My brother, I have been to D’banj’s house but you need to come and see for yourself what I have erected in Port Harcourt.

I don’t live a fake life. I give back to the communities in my state; I give them boreholes, I give scholarships and I motivate youths. I have a construction company where I resume as a worker
every morning but you won’t hear me making any noise about my possessions because God has blessed me more than a Rolls Royce."
http://www.jimmysonde.com/2011/11/we-just-got-punkd-duncan-mighty-denies.html?m=1

After all the bragging he has the nerve to call God's name, i guess God did not have a hand in him handing out all those scholarships abi, smh
Re: Bragging? Duncan Mighty Says His House Is Better Than Dbanj's Own by blackwood(m): 11:17am On Nov 18, 2011
he should not have called any names, why mention Dbanj, i smell trouble.
Re: Bragging? Duncan Mighty Says His House Is Better Than Dbanj's Own by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2011
didnt someone just opened a thread saying the RR was borrowed and not his own?!
Re: Bragging? Duncan Mighty Says His House Is Better Than Dbanj's Own by corkpikin(m): 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2011
girlz plz who sabby Bleep pass among the 2 ? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic- I’m Getting Married / Proof That Mr. Rowan Atkinson ( Mr. Bean) Is Still Alive / White Girl Fiddling With Phyno's Hair(see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.