Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? (48414 Views)

What Hair Type Am I? (Photos) / How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) / Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by fellybabe(f): 8:38am On May 01, 2008
roller's braid, the hairdo took abt 5hrs to get it done
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 4:32pm On May 05, 2008
My natural hair, which is twisted up right now. took me 10seconds grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Aladunni(f): 3:30pm On May 06, 2008
loose braids, it took me 4 hours to make
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Ajebota(f): 2:47am On May 08, 2008
my own hair but damn it itches, gotta find me a salon and fast!!
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by spoilt(f): 2:48am On May 08, 2008
a full head of hair. Fake hair. all 16 inches of it. It took about 3 hours to put the tracks in. worth it.  grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Tahila(f): 10:58am On May 08, 2008
2 Step Ghana weaving

3 Hours I Think
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by bunmii(f): 12:29pm On May 08, 2008
i have very tiny & long braids on
it took two ladies almost 5 hrs to fix
but the end result is so nice
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by spicy007(f): 1:15pm On May 08, 2008
afrokinky, black and red - one sharp hairdresser, 2 hours
5th week on and counting
cleaning and creaming once a week

u guys cant believe it, but i just started getting a lot of compliments on the hair this week, after 4 weeks!!! shocked thats the beauty of afrokinky, the kinkier the nicer

i been trying to muster the courage to cut my natural hair for about 4 months now, to no avail
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mafolayomi(f): 2:50pm On May 08, 2008
thinning weaving, 3hrs
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:41am On May 19, 2008
yes my old hair do that i could not
upload from my phone

i got a lot of comments on it
people kept asking me if it was a wig undecided tongue
but trust my stylist,(who happens to be a guy)
he can do anything on my head as long as i am willing to pay grin grin grin

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:59am On May 19, 2008
this took just about 2hr
but i love it so much
wat do u think?

oh forgive me for the pics wink
i love pics so much i even have a camera cheesy lipsrsealed

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2008
Straightened out
7 hours grin But it's worth it!! No combing yippie!!! grin cheesy grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2008
spicy007:

afrokinky, black and red - one sharp hairdresser, 2 hours
5th week on and counting
cleaning and creaming once a week

u guys can't believe it, but i just started getting a lot of compliments on the hair this week, after 4 weeks!!! shocked[b] thats the beauty of afrokinky, the kinkier the nicer[/b]

Yeah the longer it stays the more beautiful its becomes.

you are counting 5 weeks mine took lipsrsealed grin grin

@awwaaiise tongue
7 hours? shocked u be mamay water? grin tongue

I currently have on lyefe tiny folds cheesy it took 2 hours to do grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2008
mi loff, the pain was worth it.
Even when i wanted to stand up, i was thinking, no combing, no combing grin grin ok there is combing but just one swipe and e don do me cheesy
Hahhhh yes ooo, perfect design for the mammy water grin grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by ajilete(f): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2008
Ghana weaving, rice and beans two step with long loose braids. 5 hours and looking great.
iice:

Straightened out
7 hours grin But it's worth it!! No combing yippie!!! grin cheesy grin

Just wanted to know what kind of straigtening, is your hair long and thick, 7 hours seems a long time. Anyway we all do these things to look good. LOL!
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2008
It's like mild relaxing with flat ironing.
The ironing is the longest part.
Not thick, just ok undecided but yeah long. Am trying to get it to a certain length smiley
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Wendy80(f): 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2008
am wearing the longer version of umbrella, ie Rihanna and it took like 3hrs 2 make
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by tRoOE(f): 4:56am On Sep 08, 2008
I have invisible braids with curls at the end tips and it took approximately 7hrs. And my butt was hurting the whole time grin grin grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mohawkchic(f): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2008
~I've Got Fusion Bonding human hair extensions on & am Lurving all of the sixteen inches length,Pocahontas tell lie  tongue Volume is awesome too,i can have it curly or staright . . . erm that took all of 2 hrs i cud get use to this but its dam hard work . . . soOo not use to doing my hair before nipping out  cool
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2008
Wearing very tiny braids(twistin).Quite long. cool

It took me about 2 days to make. sad

My fault.It was home service so i kept standing up,eating,playing and all. embarassed

In the end,the braider said she was fed up and we should continue the next day. grin

Looks cute on me wink

But it hurts sad
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by HRhotness(f): 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2008
just had a botched hair cut. . . sad

spent an extra 2hrs in d salon trying to make some sense out of it. . . in d end it looks like a boring version of the tony braxton cut!

I'll go back in a couple days to add a splash of colour and spikes to liven it up
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mohawkchic(f): 2:22am On Sep 11, 2008
~Aaaw HR.hotness sad hope the colour & spikes makes you a lil bit smiley
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:53am On Oct 16, 2008
Blow dried and Flat ironed my natural hair and it took 2hrs, . . . . . . . .love it so much. . . . . . , . . cool wink smiley
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by ifyalways(f): 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2008
dreadlocks . . . .natural.wash,dry and am gone tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:04am On Nov 03, 2008
ifyalways:

dreadlocks . . . .natural.wash,dry and am gone tongue

I love dreads. . . . . . .Ify wink. . . . hopefully I'll get some soon. . . . . . tongue cool
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by JasmineSie(f): 9:38am On Nov 03, 2008
I have dis short weve on,the back is cut really low,th front has a blunt cut kinda rihanna-ish in nature took me bout 4hours to get it done 'cos i washed ma hair b4 doin it i guess l post pictures later,
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by shylladear(f): 10:33am On Nov 03, 2008
i have a pony tail on realy nice kiss
people think its my hair but i added a little darling yaki to it
not much of a stress asper the combing aspect grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by JasmineSie(f): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2008
took this with ma webcam but i think its kinda clear

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by JasmineSie(f): 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2008
the other side and front view

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by trillionsG(f): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2008
hi me loves dreadlocks and am gona lock me hair soon cos me is an irie princess. :d wink smiley
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by shylladear(f): 10:28am On Nov 05, 2008
well i have my natural hair on
no stress in the morning when it comes to combing ma hair wink
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by MrCrackles(m): 10:29am On Nov 05, 2008
Pineapple

It took bloody two hours to get it done (just because i was a man!) grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Makeup Artist Does Blackface When She "Can't Find A Black Model" / Vanessa Ponce De Leon Wins Miss World 2018 (photos) / Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.