Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? (48415 Views)

What Hair Type Am I? (Photos) / How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) / Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by timmfikk(m): 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2009
Are you all not weaving your hair for the weekend or not.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Sissy3(f): 8:05am On Apr 06, 2009
feathers took me 11hrs cox the hairstylist was pregnant so she had to take breaks in between
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by tope2000(f): 12:27am On Apr 07, 2009
~Sissy~:

feathers took me 11hrs cox the hairstylist was pregnant so she had to take breaks in between

Woah!!! shocked

@topic
My natural hair sad grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 7:24am On Apr 07, 2009
~Sissy~:

Can i see a pic of that style? I don't know what feathers is undecided

@Topic,
Wind blown look grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Aladunni(f): 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2009
Loose Braids, just 3 hours. my bum was stiff tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 3:49am On May 21, 2009
Pony tail. . . less than 2 hrs. . .

I love it. Simple

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by ifyalways(f): 11:34pm On May 21, 2009
Didi weaving.40 minutes.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Pepeye(f): 4:46am On May 22, 2009
ifyalways:

Didi weaving.40 minutes.

cool grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by ifyalways(f): 11:52pm On May 22, 2009
Pepeye:

cool grin
tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 9:10am On May 23, 2009
Helmet hair cool cheesy
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Sissy3(f): 7:48pm On May 23, 2009
carrying ma natural hair ready to be conditioner
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Shentz(f): 7:47pm On May 26, 2009
Well i tried to the the Old Rihanna hair style where it is a side parting long at the front and short at the back - brown with blonde highlightes Quite nice but i'm missing long weave going to go for that next
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by dominique(f): 9:33am On May 27, 2009
i'm just a sucker for braids . . .
i dropped a post some time ago that i had braids that took 5 days to finish. . . my friend was finetunning her braiding skills and i was the guineapig (not that i mind cheesy). . .anyways when she was free, i was busy and when i was free she was busy and stuff like that till it dragged on for days. right now i have another braids on and that took 21/2 hrs. . . fastest braids i've ever done wiv five girls pulling my hair from every direction .

iice:

Can i see a pic of that style? I don't know what feathers is undecided

@Topic,
[b]Wind blown look ;[/b]D

dammed if i know what that is undecided tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by bluespice(f): 1:14pm On May 27, 2009
im guessing thats when u take a drive in a topless car or on a bike and the wind doesa justice to your crowning glory tongue

braids need to take em off
took me 2 days
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 1:43pm On May 27, 2009
i am doing Tibeleh braids kiss started yesterday still not finished tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by bluespice(f): 1:52pm On May 27, 2009
wat are those?
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 2:29pm On May 27, 2009
Senegalese type braids, done like scissors.
something like this but its closer and done in a scissors style
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by bluespice(f): 2:33pm On May 27, 2009
riiight
if only i knew what 'scissors' was
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 2:41pm On May 27, 2009
grin lol. like the braids are criss- crossing like the way a scissors is shaped smiley
[img]http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:8GvlkK7099tN1M:http://www.ucs.louisiana.edu/~klh2281/scissors.png[/img]
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 3:43pm On May 27, 2009
dominique:

dammed if i know what that is undecided tongue

bluespice:

im guessing thats when u take a drive in a topless car or on a bike and the wind doesa justice to your crowning glory tongue

Gbam! grin

Nothing special today. . .have yet to comb it grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by bee22(f): 7:40pm On May 27, 2009
@ topic,'make me' special braids.Took about 4hours.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by bluespice(f): 11:38am On May 28, 2009
lmao iice seriously what do u EVER do to ur hair? grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 10:17am On May 29, 2009
Haba i braid sometimes but it's been months! getting to a year since i last braided it. . .i don't do much to the hair now tongue Just let the wind style it grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mohawkchic(f): 6:09pm On May 29, 2009
bee22:

@ topic,'make me' special braids.Took about 4hours.

~What type of braids is that?
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by dominique(f): 8:38pm On May 29, 2009
iice:

Haba i braid sometimes but it's been months! getting to a year since i last braided it.  .  .i don't do much to the hair now tongue Just let the wind style it grin

wish i can be that daring. . .braids and weaves can be so tiring at times sad cry
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by sosisi(f): 8:39pm On May 29, 2009
my hair is a mess right now
I need help
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 11:44pm On May 29, 2009
dominique:

wish i can be that daring. . .braids and weaves can be so tiring at times sad cry

hehe she can cuz she be mammy water cheesy cheesy her hair long die tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by MrCrackles(m): 11:47pm On May 29, 2009
Low Cut With Double Borders Carved All Round!

Swaaaaag!
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by ikamefa(f): 1:44am On May 30, 2009
cheesy

[flash=200,200]http://www.braidsinc.com/gallery/kinky350.JPG[/flash]

angry  about 4 hours  definitely not going back to that woman  cheesy
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by ladykool(f): 1:50am On May 30, 2009
GHANA BRAIDS-it about 4-5hours. they are sooo tiny that ma head hurts like mad cry
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 3:07am On May 30, 2009
dominique:

Yeah i know! Oh well, i can be razz grin grin

mukina2:

hehe she can cuz she be mammy water cheesy cheesy her hair long die tongue

Sharrap tongue grin kiss kiss

Twinny is that twist?
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by ikamefa(f): 5:36am On May 30, 2009
iice:

Twinny is that twist?

yes!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Makeup Artist Does Blackface When She "Can't Find A Black Model" / Vanessa Ponce De Leon Wins Miss World 2018 (photos) / Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.