Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA (150013 Views)

Locate Good Auto Mechanic/workshop In Port Harcourt Here / List Of Good Auto Workshops In Nigeria / Honda Service Centres/Workshops In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA by SimonTemp(m): 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2011
Can we have a list of reliable auto workshops in Nigeria. So far Nairaland auto section has been very good in helping to source cars but we all know that good maintenance is key to the life span of a car.

I've seen a lot of posts where people want to buy certain cars e.g. Audi A6, but are worried about who is going to be fixing it afterwards.

Can we attempt to build a library of known reliable workshops in this topic.

Please don't add roadside mechanics, thermostat removing mechanics, V6 fearing mechanics and wire joining rewires.

I suggest a format like this:

Speciality:
All Vehicles - Post 1996

Workshop/Mechanic:
Automedics

Contact No:

Personal Experience:
Did first car service there. A senior engineer drove the car around to test performance. Professional. Servicing was done very promptly. Next service date was pasted on the car.

Positives:
Modern auto equipment. Organised. Experienced engineers, main guy used to work as an auto mobile engineer in the states before relocating.

Negatives:
None yet. Though some may consider them pricey compared to regular mechanics.

6 Likes

Re: LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA by uchenageme(m): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2011
Good thread, people please keep it coming
Re: LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA by calculusx(m): 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2011
Specialty- All Toyota Brands

Location- Mandilas

Sura- mogaji, Lagos Island.

Contact Number- PERSONAL/Referral

Experience- Ever since the day they HE serviced my Car, i have referred more than 20 people to him and they all come back to say THANK YOU. No more road side mechanic.

Positives: [b]HE
will tel you the truth and you can decide to deal with him or you walk away but most that shy away from the truth always come back and follow the right path

Negatives: None yet except that Nigerians don't value good service, forgetting that nothing good comes easy.
[/b]
Re: LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA by calculusx(m): 7:26am On Nov 21, 2011
Specialty- All Toyota Brands
Location- Mandilas
Sura- mogaji, Lagos Island.
Contact Number- PERSONAL/Referral
Experience- Ever since the day they HE serviced my Car, i have referred more than 20 people to him and they all come back to say THANK YOU. No more road side mechanic.
Positives: HE will tell you the truth and you can decide to deal with him or you walk away but most that shy away from the truth always come back and follow the right path
Negatives: None yet except that Nigerians don't value good service, forgetting that nothing good comes easy.

1 Like

Re: LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2011
Try Engr Yerima if live in Lagos, 08033538555.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2011
He is well experienced engineer, practiced in in US Canada and some Europeans countries for years. you may see him as a big man but is down to earth, though he Just call him and hear from him.
Re: LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA by SimonTemp(m): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2011
@Bobajo
Permit me to edit your post to make it more readable.

From Bobajo:

Speciality:
He absolutely loves the European names, says they challenge him - BMW's, Landrovers, Mercedes Benz. He doesnt care for the Asian cars that much, though he has all the machines, equipments, softwares and the manpower for repairing all of them

Workshop/Mechanic:
Fix Factors = AP Filling Station, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi

Contact No:

Personal Experience:
They are good. They even have a publication covering diverse areas of auto repairs. I think it is a monthly publication.

Positives:
If you are not satisfied with any work done, you can take it back immediately, and it will be attended to free (i reckon they inbuild this into your initial cost)

Negatives:
Pricey. But if my problems get solved, i dont mind that much. It's these fellows that do try and eror i cant stand

1 Like

Re: LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA by autodoctor: 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2011
Don-Brite Autocare Solutions Ltd

Don-Brite Autocare Solutions Ltd is a high quality auto repair workshop based in Lokogoma, Apo District, Abuja with affordable rates.
Don-Brite Autocare Solutions Ltd is a registered company with CAC and operates business that delivers the best car repairs service in the area. With a wide range of services, we are your one stop shop for all car repairs and we deliver expert services and fantastic customer care. Our experienced staff have more than 25 combined years of’ experience in the trade. We are highly skilled and fully trained professionals.

With vast knowledge in modern Japanese, American and European makes of cars and we will help you fix any car problems you might be experiencing with your car.
Don-Brite Autocare Solutions offers an honest service with integrity . Our rates are extremely low and affordable. You can rest assured that we will take care of your car at the lowest costs possible.

Our specialties include:

• Engine and transmission fault repairs.
Advanced level computer diagnostics and programming.
• Electrical and electronic components repairs.
• Air suspension faults (LAND ROVER, BMW, MERCEDES etc)
• General servicing and maintenance.
• Body repairs and oven-bake respraying.
• Tyres, Brakes and exhausts.
• Car security and tracking.
• Vehicle pre-purchase inspections.

We offer free expert advice on all car related issues and ensure our customers are satisfied with their repair jobs before leaving. Call us today to speak with the Autodoctor team at Don-brite Autocare Solutions and have that fault permanently fixed.

Workshop Address:

The Village Square, Abdulsalami Abubakar Road, Lokogoma, Apo District
Abuja - FCT, Nigeria.

Call 081-22711058 or 081-62907680

We are available from Mondays to Saturdays from 8am to 6pm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA by leke999(m): 7:57am On Nov 25, 2011
Hello nairalanders,does anyone knows a good mechanic that can repair Audi A4? I was in lagos for holiday and my Audi saloon car will not start,tried two mechanics,they couldn't diagonise the problem.

my cousin uses Audi A4 Turbo 2002 model.he has a very reliable mechanic in Lagos.plz call him 08060274176.u can tell him his cousin in Delta State directed u.
good-luck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Do U Know The Abbreviations On Your Number Plates? / Range Rover Sports Club / Is It Good To Remove Thermostat To Stop Overheating?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.