Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Effect Of Mastrubation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Effect Of Mastrubation (2520 Views)

Positive Effect Of Cam Wood (osun) On The Skin / Side Effect Of Nescafe (coffee). / Effect of Eggs on Our Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of Mastrubation by 50samuel(m): 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2011
This is a serious matter, i dont need u to abuse him all i need is ur advice. I went to check on my friend yesternite and i saw him watching erotic film/blue film, watching him from his window i say him jacking his joystick for 30 sec. Then he ejaculated. I'm very sure he is a virgin so i think he is using dis to reduce the his urge 4 sex. He told me he does this three to four time a week and he makes sure he watch dis film so as to ejaculate. Wot do u think wil be the effect on his joystick now and when he marry? Wot wil be the effect on his performancy on bed? Hope it wil nt affect him givin bet to child. Does it as any advantage than me that av sex. Plz advice
Re: Effect Of Mastrubation by freepeople: 10:20am On Nov 20, 2011
Effect on joystick: None

Effect on performance: None

Effect on fertility: None

Risks involved: None

Unprotected inter.course is fraught with so much risk since Nigeria is HIV, Hepatitis B virus and other STD endemic area.
Re: Effect Of Mastrubation by HISchild: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2011
i don't know anything about the physical consequences, if any, but i tell you humbly, yet truly and firmly, there are spiritual consequences! "This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would." Gal 5:16-17
----
"Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.  Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God." - Rom 6:12-13

"Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:"-Col 3:5-6

(1) (Reply)

Jahzha / Can Someone Who Has A Bard Head Grow Hair Again / How Do You Know If Your Drinking Water Is Acidic Or Alkaline? Water PH Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.