Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Can I Sleep With My Step Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Sleep With My Step Mum (14104 Views)

‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ / I Am MURDEROUSLY ANGRY. Jus Saw Unclad Sex Pics Of My My Step-mum &my Girlfriend / Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by cs200200(m): 8:34am On Sep 21, 2007
I was thinking should I sleep with my step mother or not. She once saw me naked and right from that time she cannot take her eyes of me. I am young and I do like her also cos she is an angel for the inside. I would not want to cheat on my dad but she always complain she need more attention from him which I guess he is too busy to give to her.

Before I forget my dad took away my first love from me some years ago when she came ard for a visit . Should I go ahead with my step mum or just lock up . For you to get an idea who she looks like picture Omotola (Omo Sexy) and u can imagine what I am talking abt
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Easybaby(f): 8:49am On Sep 21, 2007
Tell by moonlight! undecided
lol . . . cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by babysexy: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2007
for the fact that he took away ur first luv is not a yardstick to sleep with his wife.she is like a mother to u so pls don,t.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Akinagirl(f): 9:07am On Sep 21, 2007
angry um no, why would u even wanna do that?? and thats ur dads wife, thats so disrespectful
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by temmysexy(f): 10:50am On Sep 21, 2007
dnt even think about it! angry angry it is a forbidden fruit. sad sad
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by otipratt(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2007
Na Lie! Fables!
Weak Story, Ur Fantasies
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Joey82(m): 10:56am On Sep 21, 2007
cs/2002/00:

. I am young and I do like her also because she is an angel for the inside.
No, She is a devil from inside, any angel from inside will not want to sleep with a step son, at least not when d father is still alive.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by lukmond: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2007
Joey82:

No, She is a devil from inside, any angel from inside will not want to sleep with a step son, at least not when d father is still alive.

so when the father is dead it's okay to sleep with his father's widow?hnmmm,e bi like say na the same boat carry two of una.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by 2dye4(m): 11:37am On Sep 21, 2007
@poster:
just go ahead and sleep wit her, and then ur step-sisters and female half-cousins too if u av any. u say ur not young but i find that hard believe cos u just asked d dumbest question on the planet! mumu angry
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by tkb417(m): 11:45am On Sep 21, 2007
Satanic family. Im sure your sister has committed abortions for you before. madhouse family
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by stephanio(f): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2007
shocked dont even think bout it if u start u wont stop ;u will keep doing grin untill when all hell will be let loose.if u re feelin randy go for ur age mate n let sleepin dogs lie n snore
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by desgiezd(m): 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2007
Like father, like son.

What manner of father would snatch his son's girlfriend and what kinda son would be scheming to lay his father's wife!
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by labiyemmy(m): 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2007
why not - what are you waiting for - to make it sweeter - ask your Father to man the door or give you condoms to do the act - common, be a man - u dis idiot.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by lololo(m): 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2007
ahahaha ones u do ur won no end b that ooooh  grin
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by cs200200(m): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2007
U need not call me names please for asking a simple question we are all mature I guess but if you are not try and be for once
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by cheavroi(m): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2007
Pls go ahead and come back here to give us a situation report.dont need trying to ask for sympathy or trying to purify ur soul with our comments.just do it
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by cs200200(m): 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2007
would u have done the same
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by labiyemmy(m): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2007
what maturity is in your question if I may ask? and the meaning of idiot is very clear - please check it out and relate it to you question.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by liftedone(f): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2007
shocked shocked Huh!!!!!!!  You dey craze?
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by cs200200(m): 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2007
we dey fight before bros
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by labiyemmy(m): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2007
fight ke?
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by samsondavi(m): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2007
that is good just go ahead and do and be ready to face the, goodlucky
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Bosdem(f): 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2007
It seems u dont actually love urself, sleep with ur step-mum, think about it well well o!
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Ralvy(m): 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2007
This dude is just crazy,
Visit Mountain of Fire,

another urgent deliverance case
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by nero4ks(m): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2007
hey dude u posted something and every1 is like no. but they dont no wats up how u livin wat happens to you everday in that house. they are givin opinons because they want odas to think they are clean. G if you want to do it do it. i will always tell people have fun in anyway you can as long as you wont regret it later. if it was me if she young i mean 45 lower wat am i waiting for? Things happen in life. Think
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by omega25red(m): 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2007
This story is fake
This guy either saw a new jerry springer episode or he just read Edeipus Rex

Get a life looser
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Raymond88(m): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2007
Soundly like a badly written Indecency script. tongue
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Cyclone5(m): 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2007
These are evil thoughts my man. Turn away without debate and excessive consideration. You may get some satisfaction but you will lose all contentment. What happens when people, and your dad find out? What if things spiral out of control?

Sometimes there are no grey areas. Wrong is wrong.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 22, 2007
@ Poster: Ask yourself the same question, and see if it's right, or makes any sense??

I'm sure you know the answer already, unless there's something really wrong with you? undecided
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by ritchboi: 11:31am On Sep 22, 2007
@topic
go ask police
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by degubi(m): 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2007
embarassed let me just say that if i want to believe your story my advise would be do not do it,two wrongs never does solve any problem and how will u carry on after the act? but in truth i do not believe your story one bit but that is my opinion.  na wa oh things i don  read for nairaland 
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by chaloo(m): 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2007
Why people ask such dumb questions on this forum?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Know A Girl Normally Masturbates ? / See What Prostituites Are Now Doing In Calabar Because Of The Bad Economy / Who Said Men Aren't Bootylicious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.