Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Can I Sleep With My Step Mum - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Sleep With My Step Mum (14113 Views)

‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ / I Am MURDEROUSLY ANGRY. Jus Saw Unclad Sex Pics Of My My Step-mum &my Girlfriend / Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by gentledove(f): 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2008
@ poster,

something is somehow wrong with you for posting this. its more or less like asking if you could sleep with your MOTHEr. Christ!!!!! the world is coming to an end angry
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by MrCrackles(m): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2008
gentledove:

@ poster,

something is somehow wrong with you for posting this. its more or less like asking if you could sleep with your MOTHEr. Christ!!!!! the world is coming to an end angry

grin cheesy
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by moshman(m): 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2008
una go kill pason dis we nairaland

dis is kind of silly Q:

My guy if u try du am, ur own done finish b dat.

wat goes ard comes ard

remenba say u sef go bone some dey

so SHI OPOLO E LE:

2 BEFORE WAN IS 2 BEFORE ARMED
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by iz2much: 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2008
Omo ale!!!
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by phemorasqu(m): 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2008
guy i believe don't ask for advice before you eat, So man this is an oppurtunity for you , Just make sure you dad is out before you turn his wife to your girl friend, i guess you can even kill him so that you can completely own his wife, Big Idiot
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by asitis(f): 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2008
You're here asking if you can sleep with someone you should look upon as a mother figure!!!!!!!!!! what is this world coming to?
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Arnod007: 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2008
what is wrong is always wrong pls the fact that your dad get your first love doesnt mean you should sleep with his wife and beside is your girlfriend and not your first so you steel have a better changes of having and beautuiful one so take your eyes off your dad wife she is like a mother to you so pls dont,

1 Like

Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by just1n(m): 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2008
asitis:

You're here asking if you can sleep with someone you should look upon as a mother figure!!!!!!!!!! what is this world coming to?

a jungle, perhaps undecided
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by JamaicanQT(f): 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2008
@ poster

i really tried to say this nicely in a soft voice "you are one sick b@stard" that just nasty, Your mother of all person, u need some help man get your head check, NASTY
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by ajayi1(m): 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2008
@ poster. You have brain touch problem. Sleeping with ur Grad ma' abeg no try it because it's a BIG COURS. Instead of that go club and get one girl. PS. HIV is real if you go get girl outside.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by just1n(m): 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2008
JamaicanQT:

@ poster

i really tried to say this nicely in a soft voice "you are one sick b@stard" that just nasty, Your mother of all person, u need some help man get your head check, NASTY

cheesy cheesy
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by lomaxbien(m): 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2008
guy see 1st of all u no shame to ask this kind stupid question,2nd so u wan uncover the same skirt wey ur papa dey open and enter?
the fact that u thought bout it means ull easily fall in the face of severe temptation, i mean if she walks pass ur room almost naked ur junior go stand for ur papa wife?

even if u never sleep with her u don commit fornication in ur heart because i sure say many times u don think of her nipples and her wet inbetween,and im sure u wont have any problem with sleeping with ur sisters and cousins.
dumb question u asked mehn
next time u dont say shit out like that cus its crazy,take it off ur mind b4 baba God vex for u.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Infoseye(m): 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2008
@poster u need spiritual help
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by shituuu: 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2008
yes na.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by naawee: 7:26am On Nov 09, 2008
C'mun, f**k dat wet pussie real hard if the legs are wide open or the ass is just in front of you! whatchu fuckin' waiting for? Slam that ass nigga! Oh, u got 2 double-pump up ur switchin' game , nigga!
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by romeo(m): 9:26am On Nov 09, 2008
Damn!!! hahaha Nairaland is fun sometimes. I hope you don't end up leaving her pregnant after the marathon.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Cayon(f): 10:36am On Nov 09, 2008
@poster

NO. show some respect

Peace
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by LoveAlways(f): 1:24am On Nov 10, 2008
(laughing) I can't believe what I just read lol

NO, step moms are off limits. Geesh
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by webman(m): 7:57am On Nov 11, 2008
You need to properly checked at  the Yaba Left.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by bonnez(m): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2008
@poster
the mere conception of such evil thought is offence number one. may God forgive you.
HOW DARE YOU THINK OF SLEEPING WITH YOUR STEP-MUM?
what does the Bible say about a child uncovering his father's unclothedness?
what happened to Reuben in the Bible?
don't place a curse on yourself and your generation please.

BACK OFF!!!!
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by totalfact(m): 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2008
Do not think towards that ugly side again!
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by freakyy(m): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2008
Jerry! Jerry!! Jerry!!! Jerry!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Ben13: 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2008
@Poster

I pray all you've heard enters your small brain!

anumanu
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by skfa1: 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2008
@ poster

I hold my head for you sha.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by skfa1: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2008
@ poster

Tell me u`ve not slept with your mum.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by konkocious(m): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2008
@bonnez

that part don tear comot from him bible

@poster

werewere dey doy you? even if the thing dey do you instead of monthing your stem mum's montain dog dey out side or goat nobody go stop you of furkin them

abi u dey smoke cassava leave too much or na pawpaw leave you dey smoke, na so she fine?

give ur self brain straight oooooooo
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by webman(m): 6:51am On Nov 12, 2008
@konkocious,U won kill me wt  laff and my jaws don comot sef, this your advise qualify you to be the chief justice of 9ja lol lol  lol  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by meexteriox(m): 8:46am On Nov 12, 2008
@poster
you are insane to even bring up this kind of topic.
get a life!!!!!
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by webman(m): 9:02am On Nov 12, 2008
@meexteriox , seconded
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by christian9(m): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2008
it seems your family like to keep it in the family so go ahead just in the future
your family will become inbred with everyone having sex with each other in the family.
disgusting to even think tht angry
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by JustGood(m): 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2008
Yes. go ahead but make sure you dont stop there: sleep with all your step sisters and step cousins too. To cap it all, sleep with your daughter. oloshi
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by experts: 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2008
i wonder y everybody keep talking about this dude that wants to sleep with his step mum.

what about the step mum who want to sleep with the guy.

because to me, i dont think it is him that want to sleep with her, she wants to sleep with him.

she no it is an abormination and she still wants to do it. in this case, some woman can do anything to get it done and if he refuses, she might cause some problem btw him and the dad may be frame a lie against him so that the dad can jst tthrow him out.

she might say he wants to rape her.

but guy, even if it is not an abormination, it is a sin.

but if u no u can beer the it and take the sin, den u re on ur own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. / Is It Good To Double Date? / Your Worst Dating Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.