Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) - Forum Games (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) (75539 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by tr3y(m): 12:37am On Dec 20, 2013
Acting all sneaky.!!!
Shouts Allahu akbar and press the detonator.. Poof the room is reduced to ashes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 6:54am On Dec 20, 2013
SMH for him, for destroying himself for no cause, because there was nobody in that room.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by tr3y(m): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2013
Goes to afterlife and discovers there is no virgin, infuriated and curse anybody that enters the room including the one already there with madness!!!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 11:10am On Dec 20, 2013
Lock is soul in a bottle, and hag it in the room for everyone to see.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Danhumprey: 11:33am On Dec 20, 2013
Hiss at him.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
Tape his mouth.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by tr3y(m): 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
Mad that his spells are not working! Turns into a phantom and scares him out of the room....
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
Spray the room with insecticide.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by tr3y(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ties him to the bedpost and sprays room with nerve gas while putting a gas mask on
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Dannylux: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
Walks outta the room because Vivly ain't here. undecided
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
Drag him back to the room.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by 9icegee: 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
ms_pee: Ask him why he is acting like the thinking robot, 9icegee angry
*hmmmm so this girl has been having this girlish crush on me for like ages now...never knew until i stumbled here this night...now i wonder other things i'l stumble on along our path to...*
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by 9icegee: 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
Deiok: *what does she means by why*
*Wisper on her ear*

when you begin to trow you fist at him, you are bringing yourself down.

*hope he doesn't hear this*
*wow wow wow!!...uncovering more things...so this is wot has been going on behind my back eh...?? Didnt they ever know tht one day i'l find out..?? Hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm*
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hey dude, can you please play according the game.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by elrony(m): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hands him a bucket of KFC chicken n salad!

grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
Aww nice, *Gladly accept it, and in turn offer him a Glass of champaign*.

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (Reply)

Nickname The Person Above You / Share Your Thoughts / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.