Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,892 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:06 AM

-- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / -- (10920 Views)

Are Women Still Moved By Words???? / Do Ladies Actually Mean No When They Say Yes And Vice Versa / Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

-- by nice4life: 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2011
--
Re: -- by Yorisb: 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2011
nice4life:

there is this popular believe that ladies are move by words more than looks.However based on my own experience I think the reverse is the case.I dont waste so much time talking to a woman trying to convince her, it is always instant even before I open my mouth.[/b]I've lived in Nigeria and now in the states and my experience seems the same.ladies everywhere seems to like [b]handsome men at first contact.If they cannot control themselves they may end up doing the toasting.Does anybody here agree with me?

Really? In that case, I must see that your juju pikitchure today. grin
Re: -- by Flashaldrin(m): 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2011
nice4life:

there is this popular believe that ladies are move by words more than looks.However based on my own experience I think the reverse is the case.I dont waste so much time talking to a woman trying to convince her, it is always instant even before I open my mouth.I've lived in Nigeria and now in the states and my experience seems the same.ladies everywhere seems to like handsome men at first contact.If they cannot control themselves they may end up doing the toasting.Does anybody here agree with me?
You for nor use your self as an example. you don spoil everything. sad sad
Re: -- by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2011
[size=14pt]Yeah! Handsome face at first, but if you dont have the words, they drop your sorry arse faster than hot potato. . .[/size]
Re: -- by InkedNerd(f): 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2011
nice4life:

there is this popular believe that ladies are move by words more than looks.However based on my own experience I think the reverse is the case.I dont waste so much time talking to a woman trying to convince her, it is always instant even before I open my mouth.I've lived in Nigeria and now in the states and my experience seems the same.ladies everywhere seems to like handsome men at first contact. If they cannot control themselves they may end up doing the toasting. Does anybody here agree with me?

What's that supposed to mean? Sine you're talking about looks, would you care to post your pic, so I can what exactly it is that's supposedly making these girls not control themselves?
Re: -- by slimyem: 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2011
yes,words work wonders!
Personally,i never see a fine man until he has opened his mouth to talk to me.finis!
Re: -- by Flashaldrin(m): 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2011
^^^ stop lying jyoor.
so you mean wentworth miller need talk to you before you go notice am?? wink

1 Like

Re: -- by freecocoa(f): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2011
I wonder why ugly people always claim what they are not,especially girls,some would say they don't notice men until they open their mouth to talk,when actually the guy would be praying the girl shouldn't notice him(cos of her worwority) and walk up to him to ask"excuse me please I'm kinda lost,do you know this place well"? Mscheeew.OP the face will get her attention,but what he has to say really matters.
Re: -- by InkedNerd(f): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2011
freecocoa:

I wonder why ugly people always claim what they are not,especially girls,some would say they don't notice men until they open their mouth to talk,when actually the guy would be praying the girl shouldn't notice him(cos of her worwority) and walk up to him to ask"excuse me please I'm kinda lost,do you know this place well"? Mscheeew.OP the face will get her attention,but what he has to say really matters.

Chei, sista free cocoa!
Re: -- by freecocoa(f): 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Chei, sista free cocoa!

Eh my swerry what did I do na?
Re: -- by kasiem(m): 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2011
Freecocoa, i'm beginning to see u as a bad tempered girl and it's not a good thing. Pls, control it.
Re: -- by kelz88(f): 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2011
You have to like what you see first before wondering what could come out of their mouth.

Then again some chicks fall for guys online without seeing what they look like-pic or cam.

[s]
NL is an example. Some chicks seem to be on some guys' d!cks without knowing what they look like, cos of the kinda crap that comes out of their mouth. They seem to always have something to say to whatever the said dudes type on here.[/s]
Re: -- by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 18, 2011
i think intelligence and height
Re: -- by freecocoa(f): 12:20am On Nov 19, 2011
kasiem:

Freecocoa, i'm beginning to see u as a bad tempered girl and it's not a good thing. Pls, control it.
Don't carry that your thread matter to this place please,you don't know nada about me.
Re: -- by iice(f): 5:28am On Nov 19, 2011
I'm a words person. Nothing like wit and an agile mind to catch my attention.
I don't like pretty boys. Never have.
Re: -- by slimyem: 5:36am On Nov 19, 2011
freecocoa:

tsk tsk tsk.stalking me is your life-wire.you cant exist without it.
Keep up the good work.i hope its putting bread on your table.idiota!!
Re: -- by freecocoa(f): 7:26am On Nov 19, 2011
slimyem:

tsk tsk tsk.stalking me is your life-wire.you cant exist without it.
Keep up the good work.i hope its putting bread on your table.idiota!!
Stalking you,OMG,I must admit this is inexcusably funny,don't get me started on you,what will I be doing stalking an annoyingly scary vulture like you?I just wish you'd get a mirror and have a look at yourself,you are just what a kid would see and run.stop fronting your pathetic whimp,you no follow at all.
Re: -- by sexlog(m): 8:36am On Nov 19, 2011
Ladies like a good conversationalist. They see d words from your mouth as d beaut. Its a known fact that guys with sweet mouth have more babes than guys with just looks. Looks too count though, but needs to be backed by words.
Re: -- by slimyem: 10:29am On Nov 19, 2011
freecocoa:

Stalking you,OMG,I must admit this is inexcusably funny,don't get me started on you,what will I be doing stalking an annoyingly scary vulture like you?I just wish you'd get a mirror and have a look at yourself,you are just what a kid would see and run.stop fronting your pathetic whimp,you no follow at all.
my dog has started barking again just like i expect.i know you hungry.
Lemme get you some noodle crumbs to eat so you can calm down.
Re: -- by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 19, 2011
iice:

I'm a words person.  Nothing like wit and an agile mind to catch my attention.
I don't like pretty boys.  Never have. 

So u just need a fake words to follow MuMu dey go uh? na wao
Re: -- by slimyem: 10:37am On Nov 19, 2011
Flashaldrin:

^^^ stop lying jyoor.
so you mean wentworth miller need talk to you before you go notice am?? wink
and how do you conclude m lying?
Its an ideology of mine believe it or not.dont give a hoot!
Re: -- by freecocoa(f): 10:38am On Nov 19, 2011
Slimthing,I wonder how a dog can own a dog,you don see where them write noodles for Nl na,do you know what noodle is?I really I'm pitying you,how many rounds have they given you though your ear this morning?hope they paid you this time and didn't tell you to come back later for your #150,ashi kobo kobo.
Re: -- by eghost247(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2011
attraction starts it all
Re: -- by slimyem: 10:46am On Nov 19, 2011
freecocoa:

Slimthing,I wonder how a dog can own a dog,you don see where them write noodles for Nl na,do you know what noodle is?I really I'm pitying you,how many rounds have they given you though your ear this morning?hope they paid you this time and didn't tell you to come back later for your #150,ashi kobo kobo.
i seee noodle aint doing you anymore.you prefer your favourite-my shite and wee.
You can have it.its in your plate under the stairs.go get it bingo!
Re: -- by micawber(m): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2011
eghost247:

attraction starts it all
[size=15pt]Once a lady is attracted, she's in! Attraction is more in looks than words.[/size]
Re: -- by freecocoa(f): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2011
slimyem:

i seee noodle aint doing you anymore.you prefer your favourite-my shite and wee.
You can have it.its in your plate under the stairs.go get it bingo!
Actually biatch you would know the taste cos I mean you have dirty conductor d1cks in your mouth and every hole in your body on a daily basis,you reek of std infested spe r*m,please go and wash up,you are already polluting the atmosphere with your bloody,dirty,stinky self. Ugly thing.
Re: -- by Natasha2(f): 10:57am On Nov 19, 2011
See question I don't know why you should even ask this question when you know people are different, you call yourself handsome to some you might look ugly  grin grin, Looks get your attention doesn't mean anyone wants you, It is vice versa you see guys getting crazy over a pretty girl in the same vain girls to can get crazy over a cute guy, As for me if you're cute you'll definitely get my attention, I'll go as far as telling you, you're cute, I don't have probs in that area but to fall for you, you definitely need more than your looks. Some ladies fall for looks others words that's why you see pretty girls hanging out with * * guys  grin grin and cute guys with * *  grin grin grin grin Nevertheless your looks add as a plus  cheesy
Re: -- by slimyem: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2011
freecocoa:

Actually biatch you would know the taste cos I mean you have dirty conductor d1cks in your mouth and every hole in your body on a daily basis,you reek of std infested spe r*m,please go and wash up,you are already polluting the atmosphere with your bloody,dirty,stinky self. Ugly thing.
same old dry lines.that's all you got?
I bet you need your anti-rabies injection right now so you don't go on biting good people all over here.
Hold on,lemme call your vet.he's gon fix you up real good.
Re: -- by Parisgoodman(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2011
COCOA AND SLIMYEM na wich man dey cos dis quarrel na ehn, ?
Re: -- by brainpulse: 11:24am On Nov 19, 2011
SO na with only your looks you go buy bags, cloths, shoes, wrist watch, recharge card for ladies, you are in O.Y.O republic. Dont worry those that have the money will be doing "morning and evening servicing" you will be doing monitoring. cry
Re: -- by eghost247(m): 11:27am On Nov 19, 2011
micawber:

[size=15pt]Once a lady is attracted, she's in! Attraction is more in looks than words.[/size]
thats what am saying that they are mostly moved by looks hence attracted not words
Re: -- by Afam4eva(m): 11:29am On Nov 19, 2011
What if i don't have either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Thoughts Every Guy Usually Has During Missionary Position / Please Ladies Be Careful Of "Tip Of The Head" / Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.