Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Have You Ever Won A Promo In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Won A Promo In Nigeria (1475 Views)

Have You Ever Won A Promo/draw Or Know Someone Who Has? / Ever Won In A Promo? / What Is The Highest Amout Ever Won On Mtn Who Want To Be A Millonaire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Won A Promo In Nigeria by meetmuyiwa(m): 12:39am On Nov 19, 2011
I discovered recently that all the people i see winning one promo or the other are only seen on TV. i'v never met anyone of them one on one. Does that mean nobody close to me has ever won a promo before (especially with all these 10 Billion naira, 90 brand new cars, etc we see on television everyday). Please share your experience. which promo did you win, what prize did you win and when was that.
As for me, the best i ever won was a free drink from Limca and 7up in the late 80's

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Abuja Church Bombed On Xmas Morning / Nairaland Active User With Highest Like Ever(see Pic) / Airtel One Sim Chat Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.