Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips (5825 Views)

Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once / Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) / This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 19, 2011
For those guys wey love orobo una fit date a very fat woman as fat as Mrs chima wey dey sweat all the time for her upper lip? shocked
Re: Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by seedord247(m): 2:04am On Nov 19, 2011
If to say na white woman why not . . .
Re: Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by kelz88(f): 2:08am On Nov 19, 2011
There's more to a person than their weight.
Besides some guys have fetish for massive women.

If her weight is that much of an issue she can join the gym, have surgery, treat the sweat issue. . .etc.
Re: Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by samby38(m): 4:26am On Nov 19, 2011
Me I like OROBO. Big One
Re: Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 19, 2011
samby38:

Me I like OROBO. Big One
omo i just get the right OROBO for u.
OROBO bor ki bu, grin grin grin
keep on rocking grin grin grin grin

Re: Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by slimyem: 5:40am On Nov 19, 2011
sweaty upper lips??
Lefu,you don drink engine oil again shey??
Re: Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 19, 2011
slimyem u and nicole ritchie who fat pass? undecided
Re: Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by Tosinville(m): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2011
na Mrs.chima size gan gan na im i dey find, e too plenty 4 yankee no be 9ja.
Re: Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2011
MRS chima na the special type of fatness she get grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by Njgirl1: 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2011
seedord247:

If to say na white woman why not . . .
and here I was thinking 190 tellfolly, cork and lefu were the only nlandes who have sold thier egos via oyibo arse licking.
Seedord ten more like u and oyibo wont need tissue anymore.
lefulefu:

For those guys wey love orobo una fit date a very fat woman as fat as Mrs chima wey dey sweat all the time for her upper lip? shocked
finally lefu has described one of his ukraine sugar mamas dude u know what would be perfect ? A picture of u and her.
Re: Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by MrCork17: 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2011
Not sure if I can date a chick like NJ gyal or Mrs Chima though undecided
Re: Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by Mynd44: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2011
The mental well being of a lot of NLers is seriouly getting worse
Re: Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by Njgirl1: 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Not sure if I can date a chick like NJ gyal or Mrs Chima though undecided
what a relief nls number1 arse licker dosnt lyk me . Dude u make it sound lyk bad news when its actually great news. Who wants an arse licker.
Re: Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by MrCork17: 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2011
**If I make the mistake of bringing my white babe to Nigeria, NJ gyal will beat her up: she is a tyipical area gyal*** undecided
Re: Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2011
^^ lol grin
Re: Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by kemmeye: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2011
if she's just big thats ok but what if she has her own national reserve under her arms. ewwwwwww i saw one today and not only did i puke in my mouth i've been having hallucinations.
Re: Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by Njgirl1: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2011
Mr, Cork:

**If I make the mistake of bringing my white babe to Nigeria, NJ gyal will beat her up: she is a tyipical area gyal*** undecided
i m not an area gal but I would choose being an area gal any day over making a living from oyibo arse licking lyk u do. U should be ashamed of urself mr arse licker
Re: Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2011
Wow that pic is too funny. She might break something if she ride him too hard.

The big gal doing her thing though, she still fine. grin
Re: Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2011
2buff:

Wow that pic is too funny. She might break something if she ride him too hard.

The big gal doing her thing though, she still fine. grin
omo u no see as the guy dey sweat for the picture.No normal human being fit carry dat heavy load.Dat one na correct heavy duty grin
Re: Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2011
Na the chair I pity pass my guy.  grin

But the babe go fine under certain circumstances sha, one of which involves dropping some stones.
Re: Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by Goldieluks: 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2011
That babe is overload,i wonder how the guy managed to carry that 30 bags of rice. shocked
Re: Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

That babe is overload,i wonder how the guy managed to carry that 30 bags of rice. shocked
na wich one come concern u for inside grin.the bobo dey use the babe dey do weightlifting grin
Re: Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by Goldieluks: 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2011
lefulefu:

na wich one come concern u for inside grin.the bobo dey use the babe dey do weightlifting grin

but the boy legs go paralyse after the weightlifting. grin
Re: Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 24, 2011
Goldieluks:

but the boy legs go paralyse after the weightlifting. grin
Ehen if na im leg paralyse e go affect u? grin.Abeg let the bobo dey do im thing jor grin
even orobos need love tooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and if u no agree ask Mrs Chima grin
Re: Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2012
[size=48pt]DOA![/size]
lefoolefool, 'killyoself!' grin
Re: Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by MrsChima1(f): 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2012
Mynd_44:

The mental well being of a lot of NLers is seriouly getting worse

You mean like these r3tarded, ugly, and hungry bush apes below?
lefulefu:

MRS chima na the special type of fatness she get grin grin grin grin grin grin
Tosinville:

na Mrs.chima size gan gan na im i dey find, e too plenty 4 yankee no be 9ja.

Why do UGLY, DUSTY, REJECTED, and BROKE nukkas always trying to get my attention on Nairaland?   Why do SINGLE and REJECTED nukkas always think American women are fat because they are hungry and UNWANTED? 

Real talk.
Re: Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by tellwisdom: 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2012
sad sad
Re: Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 22, 2012
who started this nonsense thread in d 1st place?
Re: Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by Mynd44: 1:16am On Jan 23, 2012
That person would be Lefulefu
Re: Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by Flashaldrin(m): 5:02am On Jan 23, 2012
grin grin grin grin
nice thread! Lefool keep it coming joor!
I prefer comic dissing than all those childish hate bashings by *you know who* lipsrsealed
Re: Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 23, 2012
Mynd_44:

That person would be Lefulefu
i tot as much
Re: Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips by MrsChima1(f): 9:51am On Jan 23, 2012
LMAO@nut riders giving lebiggestfool encouragements. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How pathetic. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? / , / The Letter Boy Wrote To His Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.